Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I need a good ass kickin

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what oneitis will do to you live and learn ..... slap my ass if you must ...

chased a girl for 11 months ...... slept with her a few times ... but told her I did not want a relationship and all that crap, about 4 days later she turns her cell phone off .....

I go to her work and ask her if she wants to go out and when she was available ...she said " well friday Im going out with Ray and saturday Im going out with Bob so after 6 o clock on saturday we can go out " So I said cool I will pick you up @ 6 pm and she said " I might be There " so I told her well If you might be there I dont think I'm going to drive all the way to pick you up so ....then she said " then don't drive down here then " ....so I said **** it and did not talk to her for 3 months .....

so about a month ago I go to her work and tell her I want to see her and how do I get a hold of her ...she said you can only get a hold of me at work ..... so I'm like whatever and because i was buzzed I end up writing her a note telling her I love her and I want her and wont stop till I get her ...

2 days later she turns her phone back on ....... so we talk about 4 times over the last month
and on wed I call her and she answers .... anyway she's at the bar and we start talking and I'm not sure but she might have been there with someone because I could hear someone in the background talking here and there and she tell's me her and Bob went to the movies and decided to go to the bar and have some drinks ...blah blah blah ..I have played this game on a few occasions with her ...so I'm like whatever showed no reaction ... .so I asked if it were snowing and she said it snowed the other day and she had to drive all the way home and it was icey ...then she says Bob said it was icey too and he did not get home till 8am ......so I told her well be careful and that I would call her ...she said cool .........

3 days later her Phone's been disconnected again ....

I dont know .... think she likes me ?

don't tell me I'm the only who's been there .....

:cheer:

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro,
WTF are you doing? My friend, you have lost frame with this one. MOVE ON. You are out of options here my friend. This one is not worth the time or effort any more. Yes you are beginning to ACT completely AFC. Notes? Calling her and taking the table scraps. She's treating you like garbage and you keep going back for more beatings....She knows it. We know it..and finally you need to accept it.
Clear the Area my friend and find some new plates to spin.
KC

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you want to date a women that has super low IL in you? She's basically keeping you around as a backup branch in case all of her other branches break.

If her other branches break, you'll be there for her but she'll be looking for new better branches once she's stuck with only you. This is typical women behaviour.

She treats you like total sh1t because she knows she can get away with it and the more she treats you like sh1t, the more power she has. You really need to start spinning more plates. Don't ever go to her work again. Forget that she exists, who knows if your lucky she might call you in a couple of months, at which time you can play aloof and set up a bang session.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all good fellas ... thanks for some more insight on the situation though ...
it's really not as bad as it seems

They say that every cloud has a silver lining .... and this one does and I will tell you why .....

1. she spent her own money to turn her phone back on ..... I know her and I know she did it so I would chase her and validate her ego ...

2. when she mentioned she only had enough money to turn her phone back on and not enough for text messages old metro : here's a phone card
metro now : wow that sucks

3. she mentioned this guy : old metro blows a gasket and makes a scene further inflating her ego new metro ..... hmmm did not even change the tone of my voice, no reaction at all ....

4. I would not at all be surprised if she shut her phone off just to get my attention and trust me I know her ...... old metro goes to her work with a phone card so she can have more minutes new metro ...starts spinning more plates leaving her to wonder why metro's not chasing her anymore

see most of the time people don't change ( believe it and live it )

I'm playing by my rules now

and from experience : nothing worse than losing something you had in your hand because of stupidity and she fits that description ...NOT ME
( laughing )

ROCK ON FELLAS
:rockon:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's basically keeping you around as a backup branch in case all of her other branches break.
Actually, she's not even doing that. I think she just wants him to bugger off entirely.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, she's not even doing that. I think she just wants him to bugger off entirely
Actually I would have to disagree with you ...

I have never had someone who wanted me to bug off accept my calls or call me ... maybe it's changed now though ...who knows ? ?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro...wtf?!? Why in the h3ll are wasting one second of your time with this predator (posing as a woman)?

Focus your energy on woman that deserve your attention.

There are plenty of gals that will give back as much as you give.

Even if you did 'get this girl', what would you end up with? A person who ads so much drama to your life that you will go crazy.

She's a taker, let some other guy get taken.

Frenchconnection

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good thing you came here and told us about this.

For you to do that is enough to make you realize what you're doing and take control of the situation.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you waste even 1 second of yoru time on a woman like this?

i'll tell you why, because there is only ONE answer as to why in these scenarios, and its the same for every single guy out there who is engaging in these scenarios..... you are NOT happy with your life.

because i'll tell you this, if you were happy with your life you would not be wasting your time dealing with this chics drama games.

this chic doesnt like or dislike you. thats one mistake you are making, is trying to figure that out. its not about low or high IL.

you are nothing more than a drama fix for her. she is OBVIOUSLY the type of woman that needs constant male attention, and probably has numerous AFCs just like you vying for her attention.

as a person, she is obviously a piece of dirt. she's disrespectful, rude, etc.

she knows this but she also knows that she has the P*SSY POWER. and that there are guys out there, like you, who DESPERATELY want to f*ck her and will put up with all kinds of crap for just the CHANCE to touch her p*ssy.

dude, at 38 you DO NOT have time for this sh*t.

heck, any man over the age of say 28, should NOT be wasting any time on these women. the moment she shows you that she's nothing but a game playing p*ssy power b*tch, your next move should be to drastically increase your assertiveness / aggressiveness and move in for the kill. take her drinking, get her drunk and then pound that p*ssy.

and if you can't make that happen, then walk away. take all the time and energy you'd waste thinking about her and get your *ss in the gym. at least then the time and energy you are spending goes directly towards making you a better person.

anyway, you should have walked away from this chic a long time ago. but give you couldn't do that, you should have excalated things and gotten her into bed ASAP - if only to get over your feelings of 'oneitis'.

the absolutely last thing you should do, or have done, is waste any time playing HER game.