Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I Love Strip Clubs

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, there's the hot naked chicks, why else would I even go there? lol

But the reason why I truly LOVE strip clubs, and very much enjoy talking to stripers, is because of the roles reversal that you don't quite get to experience anywhere else.

Some girls approach you very directly "would you like a lap dance/to go in the back?" A polite no, and she is off (direct game). Others will come up to you and just strike an innocent conversation (indirect game). I enjoy so much listening to them, judging their game.

Some are pretty bad at it. You see they have the question on their lips, can't wait to spout it out, but also can't find the right moment as I just throw random stuff at them (shyt tests). They just get flustered, make one last ditch effort with no confidence behind it and just walk away, visibly frustrated.

Others are good. They're not thrown off by my random chatter, they'll respond on the spot to the wildest **** I can come up with, they don't shy away from direct sexual talk. And sometimes, if they look good enough on top of it, I reward them with some cash for a dance.

Of course, I know they all want one thing: my cash. But isn't that how girls feel in a club? They know none of the guys in there wants to just "dance" with them, we all want their pvssy! They know what's on our mind when we approach them, and yet still listen to what we have to say.

Anyway, what is your guys' thoughts? do you enjoy strip clubs? do you like talking to strippers?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been to one in a while, and I think I need to visit again. I've only been to clubs a few times and all have been great. I never buy dances. I never tip the girls on stage. I pick a club that has a nice "laid back" area, sit there, drink with my friends, and watch the show. Girls come and go of course, and I will buy some of them drinks to hang out for a bit so I can spit some game.

Last experience:

Hot 18yr old ended up giving me a free lap dance (she paid for it with some other dude's money). It was in a closed-off section so for 2 minutes it got hot and heavy, basically got to feel everything while she was on top making out with me and no one is the wiser. She wanted to get a hotel room, but it logistically didn't work out.

You can have a lot of fun (and spend little money) in a club if you do it right.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is your guys' thoughts? do you enjoy strip clubs? do you like talking to strippers?

I've had the most fun either having money out the wazoo and being at Mons Venus in Tampa or having much less money and taking a girl with me to the club. Lap dances are more fun when you buy them for other people, typically the girl you brought to the club. The funniest lap dance I've ever seen was bought for a kid in a group of law students who happened to be flamingly gay. The stripper knew it, and she proceeded to beat him in the face with her giant t!ts the entire time; his look of genuine disgust was hilarious.

I always feel sorry for strippers and try to be nice to them, especially when they are sent out to hustle lap dances. Hot girls with low self-esteem don't handle rejection very well. When they ask you if you want a dance, I like to say, "not just yet, maybe later" and act like there is a chance in hell of that actually happening, just to be nice to the girl. Strippers are like naked waitresses without food. I think it's good policy to always treat people in low positions with respect. Most people don't.

edit: Brad, your post wasn't there when I started typing. But do you see what I mean about hot girls with low self-esteem not handling rejection very well? That's why that stripper was such a b!tch to you.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of strip clubs for newbies to the community. Go to the club for an hour and make it your goal to leave there wtih the same abount of money in your wallet as when you went in. Then go to the bars/clubs afterwards. Your game will be amped up like you won't believe.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate strip joints. Nothing there I haven't seen before and none of the women are available.
I guess judging by some FRs that some are available but I'd rather cast my nets in a pond where I know there are definitely catchable fish, ie a club with random hoes.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only ever been to one, called "Jumbo's Clown Room" or something in LA.

I went in with two male friends of mine, one of whom used to go to strip clubs all the time.

Just for kicks, I sat in the middle of the room at a table with my friends with my back to the stage. I was the only guy in the whole place sitting with his back to the stage. LOL chicks came up to me all night and put their arms around my shoulders and chatted us up. :crackup: My friends offered to buy me a lap dance but I refused.

I had a girlfriend once who wanted to go to one. But the nearest one had something like a $15 per person cover charge and I didn't want to spend that, so we left.

That's it.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Renamed thread title " i like the feeling i get when im hustled"

no seriously i hate strip clubs, same chit everytime and the women can be agressive not only sexually but to offer massages, it gets to the point where you gotta shove em off you

my co worker at the mini mart i worked @ when i was 21 she had quit and started bartending @ the local strip joint then got into stripping

She always had loads of girls at her place the whole weekend and after the club closed we all go to her place and party

total coin spent at strip club : $10 tipped who ever as bartending
$40-$60 after hours for smokes and liquor then head to my friends place to do what ever we wanted till sunrise, got laid alot and met girls from all over the state and surrounding states, alot of the out of town girls were in college and doing stripping for the extra loot

you mad brah?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
But the reason why I truly LOVE strip clubs, and very much enjoy talking to stripers, is because of the roles reversalthat you don't quite get to experience anywhere else.

Some girls approach you very directly "would you like a lap dance/to go in the back?" A polite no, and she is off (direct game). Others will come up to you and just strike an innocent conversation (indirect game). I enjoy so much listening to them, judging their game.
Since you put it that way, I can see why you might like them and find them interesting. But there's always a part of me that resents being repeatedly approached with a sales pitch, even if they are topless while they're doing it.

I've known a few strippers in my personal life, they were okay, but messed up of course. A friend of mine once even dated a prostitute (!). I'll confess I never took the time to get to know her though, because I was just like "Dude, wtf are you doing?" the whole time.

Rollo has said you need top notch game to get a stripper. I wonder if you could say the same about wh0res lol?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't frequent them, but I do enjoy from time to time.

Main reason is the sheer chauvinism a man can enjoy: Beer in one hand, woman grinding on his junk for money.

Of course it's all for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now just close your eyes and imagine the world of the strip club writ large....ie fully legalized prostitution

all civilized societies since the dawn of time had it...the fact that it is illegal in the US is a crime....

legalized prostitution would eliminate 100% of problems men have with misandry overnight...women's leverage would be drastically reduced which is a fine thing...feminism's tenets would wither on the vine....the call to marriage would be much less if there would be any number of willing participants ready for me to cvm on their faces within an hour of my considering such a pleasurable task :) Naturally the fees and services to be posted on a board fast food style.

of course there are those that profit from men's problems who masquerade in righteousness...stopping them will be an uphill battle

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
legalized prostitution would eliminate 100% of problems men have with misandry overnight...women's leverage would be drastically reduced which is a fine thing...feminism's tenets would wither on the vine....

Indeed.

I'm all for it.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
now just close your eyes and imagine the world of the strip club writ large....ie fully legalized prostitution

all civilized societies since the dawn of time had it...the fact that it is illegal in the US is a crime....

legalized prostitution would eliminate 100% of problems men have with misandry overnight...women's leverage would be drastically reduced which is a fine thing...feminism's tenets would wither on the vine....the call to marriage would be much less if there would be any number of willing participants ready for me to cvm on their faces within an hour of my considering such a pleasurable task :) Naturally the fees and services to be posted on a board fast food style.

of course there are those that profit from men's problems who masquerade in righteousness...stopping them will be an uphill battle
People will always be suckers for love. I don't think legalized prostitution would change the game at all. Just more lonely dudes trying to win the affection of more prostitutes.

I mean, if life were as simple as "eat, drink, sleep, f**k" the world would be a much more relaxing place. But unfortunately, us humans have a different drive than the rest of the animal kingdom.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
People will always be suckers for love. I don't think legalized prostitution would change the game at all. Just more lonely dudes trying to win the affection of more prostitutes.

men don't give a fvck about love..eat, drink, sleep, fvck...thats it and we can build it.

but the first step is to remove female power from the mix

females are fit to nurture children till age 5 and care for her husband and family...that is it...nothing beyond.

our drives are exactly the same as the rest of the animal kingdoms, our so called 'higher' brain just fool us often

legalized prostitution would change the game instantly...visit amsterdam...see a 40-50 year old dude paunchy university prof try to pick up someone at a bar...he strikes out 3 times...he shrugs and gets his d!ck wet around the corner. no self loathing....no gaming tactics...this applies even to young good looking dudes who want to fvck without the hastles...quick in and out.

its simple right

thats the thing simple, efficient ways to fvck without hassles and sh!t tests.

the prof gets his d!ck wet....then goes back to studying the nature of quantum physics.

men are happy, society functions.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what i find funny as you get older how your perception of strippers changes.
muc
in my early 20's i had a bad stripper fetish. this was around the time i was doing drugs, and i would go to 1 particular strip club 2-3 nights a week sometimes. lord knows how much money i spent in there trying to impress those skanks.

and the whole time i was there my idea was to game one of them enough to date them. and honestly, i had some success. not a hell of a lot but 2 girls in particular i hung out with, for free quite often.

however now as i get older, my entire perception is lol pay for sex and you dont' call me the next day? lol where do i sign up. if i were to go to a stri club today that would be my entire mentaliy; i don't give a **** if you think of me as a client or not i want to be a client i dont' want to date you lol. i want to get my knob polished give you some money and go home and never see you again.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
what is your guys' thoughts? do you enjoy strip clubs? do you like talking to strippers?

I've had the most fun either having money out the wazoo and being at Mons Venus in Tampa or having much less money and taking a girl with me to the club. Lap dances are more fun when you buy them for other people, typically the girl you brought to the club. The funniest lap dance I've ever seen was bought for a kid in a group of law students who happened to be flamingly gay. The stripper knew it, and she proceeded to beat him in the face with her giant t!ts the entire time; his look of genuine disgust was hilarious.

I always feel sorry for strippers and try to be nice to them, especially when they are sent out to hustle lap dances. Hot girls with low self-esteem don't handle rejection very well. When they ask you if you want a dance, I like to say, "not just yet, maybe later" and act like there is a chance in hell of that actually happening, just to be nice to the girl. Strippers are like naked waitresses without food. I think it's good policy to always treat people in low positions with respect. Most people don't.

edit: Brad, your post wasn't there when I started typing. But do you see what I mean about hot girls with low self-esteem not handling rejection very well? That's why that stripper was such a b!tch to you.

^

A golden post from one of the golden posters of this community.

Bible_Belt is one of the reasons why I keep coming back to SS.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most strippers just plain old suck at being strippers.. they dont look that good, they cant dance, they beg, etc..

but every once in long while you'll see one that is really good at what she does, her body is perfect and she works her magic on the pole and can actually be smooth and sultry dance like a champ..

I can apprectiate that. Thats my take on strip clubs. Mostly sh!t, but 1 out of 100 worth the entertainment.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
however now as i get older, my entire perception is lol pay for sex and you dont' call me the next day? lol where do i sign up. if i were to go to a stri club today that would be my entire mentaliy; i don't give a **** if you think of me as a client or not i want to be a client i dont' want to date you lol. i want to get my knob polished give you some money and go home and never see you again.
Exactly man! I can never understand guys who date strippers they met at the club, let alone marry them. Like are you f-in for real? that s a quality woman???

Also agree with Burroughs, legalized prostitution would go a long way towards solving many problems in today's society. Do you honestly think there will not be a reduction in sex crimes? And even regular crimes... Before going bezerk, the Colorado shooter reached out to 3 women on adult friend finder. He got turned down, and we all know what happened nxt

And ya, I think it would also has some benefits in terms of game, because it would break away the current monopoly women enjoy over sex. A lot of guys suck at game because they're desperate. That mindset comes from a very real physical need that is not met. Whether you're paying for it or not, after you get laid you feel way more relaxed, way less desperate, therefore your game is raised by a couple notches.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
you mad brah?
lol georgie why don't you go ignore some more girls and write a field report about it? "Man, I went down to this strip club and ignored every single girl that came and talked to me. By the end of the night I could hear girls talking to each other, saying I'm mute and/or deaf. Mission accomplished!"

Zekko, I'm glad somebody actually read the post, not just the title :D

As far as gaming strippers, I really don't think it's that much different than gaming really hot chicks. You have to treat them like just any other girl, remain unfazed by how hot she is, even straight up show disinterest. Like someone else said, strippers are usually not used to being treated that way as most guys just drool all over them and throw cash at them. As long as you don't do that, you're good.