Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I hate this website

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Round in circles?

Originally posted by AMF
It's true: most of the stuff being said now, has been said before. Just search the archive. Sometimes it feels like we're goin round in circles, but its a crazy ride anyway, and im staying on.:D
The game really isn't all that complicated to begin with... and with all the newbies, it's only a matter of time before the same questions get asked over and over...

someone should write a sticky faq...

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
BEST Thing posted this week

"You are a man. Trust your instincts. If you fail, your maleness will be calling out to you to change, overcome obstacles, and win over the girl eventually. Life is a growing process. Stop asking questions, grab your balls, and do what your instincts tell you to do. The more you ask questions from others, the weaker you are. There is one person you should ask questions about girls in this world, yourself.

This website is for improvement, but not real improvement. Real improvement comes from you, and only you. Not from others."

dude well said !!!

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
But i must add

There are useful resourses in this site for unexperieced Djs who need to see mistakes other have made and learn from them.
I am the way iam because since i was young i being hanging around working in construction or with friends 5 years older than me and their experienced was passed onto me naturally..

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with you tiburon. Oh and by the way I was about to buy a tiburon but I decided to go with the camaro. Tiburons are getting really popular with the drag racing scene, how do u like it?

Heckfoss

Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
Sorry, but I'll be damned to take advice on manliness from someone who drives a camaro -- an obvious compensation vehicle.
What exactly do guys drive that don't need compensation? Kia Rios?

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From everything that I've read of Camaromike's, he really seems to buy into this social darwinism BS that he preaches. Gee that sounds familiar... I believe Adolf Hitler followed similar precepts. Camaromike - you sound like the kind of guy who was either born with good instincts for money and women, or was lucky enough to have rich parents or meet a role model who taught you everything you needed to know. Newsflash dude - you have NOTHING to be proud of if this is the case. Not your car, not your money, not your women, nothing.
You comparing yourself to AFCs who have to use secondary material to learn to become Alpha DJs etc is like the lucky guy who wins a million bucks in the lottery sneering at the people who started off poor, and had to EARN their million bucks with hard work and persistence. IMO overcoming adversity like your own shortcomings is FAR FAR more admirable than being some lucky spoiled rich kid with smart friends at his back who had everything come to him. Personal achievement the only thing we can be proud of in this world.. nothing that comes naturally deserves your pride.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Round in circles?

Originally posted by So pimp its scary
someone should write a sticky faq...
*Cough*Lookattopofforum*Cough* ;)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Round in circles?

Originally posted by crazykid
*Cough*Lookattopofforum*Cough* ;)
I didn't mean that kind of faq, a faq of questions like :

Q : "I like this girl, and got her number how many days do I wait to call ?"
A: "There has been much debate on this subject, but the general consensus seems to say that in the majority of situations, the ideal is simply to not call the day after, and to call within the following five days... longer then that and the female is likely to forget who you are."
etc.

but ya... thedj bible does have all the necessary information...:eek:

Nathan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Camaros blow.

I can't think of a more generic "sports car."

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the Camaro is a big piece of shyt. No wonder GM quit making them. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner.

metahuman

Banned
Reaction score
That's not Darwinism. Read Darwin's book before you assume to know what his theory of natural selection was all about. Oh, and Darwinism is outdated by Neo-Darwinism.

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolfie, cmon. If you've read my posts you realize that i've said AFC's are essentually given a choice when they get rejected, get tougher or give up. Why do you think im posting this stuff in the first place? To brag? No, I don't drive a ferrari, I don't get every piece of the pie I want. But, I used to be an AFC, and my frustrations led to change. That is my main point.
And yes social darwinism is the right way of thinking, and you said Adolf Hitler thought the same way? Are you saying im a follower of that insane man?

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah. I don't have any problems with women so you guys shouldn't either.

Nice logic pal.

Its not that we lack a drive to keep going and be persistent. Its that some guys try everything they can think of and STILL aren't having success. Some guys need a mentor for this stuff and not all of us grew up with one. Some guys can't depend on their looks, or fat wallet, and don't naturally have a "magnetic personality".

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CamaroMike
Wolfie, cmon. If you've read my posts you realize that i've said AFC's are essentually given a choice when they get rejected, get tougher or give up. Why do you think im posting this stuff in the first place? To brag? No, I don't drive a ferrari, I don't get every piece of the pie I want. But, I used to be an AFC, and my frustrations led to change. That is my main point.
And yes social darwinism is the right way of thinking, and you said Adolf Hitler thought the same way? Are you saying im a follower of that insane man?
Adolf Hitler believed in "Social Darwinism" in the sense that the "Aryan" race, because of its natural attributes, deserved to live, while genetically inferior races (in his mind) did not.

I may have had you wrong when I assumed you were just some natural rich kid.. but you say that you used to be an AFC and your frustrations led to change? Well HOW did you change? Did you just follow in born instincts and let that change you? Or did you read and learn and use things like books, friends, role models, web sites, TV documentaries etc to improve yourself?
I don't see how you can look down on someone who reads, learns, and applies knowledge to master and improve themselves.. I mean, that is what human achievement is all about, using cognitive learning and willpower to improve ourselves and overcome shortcomings we may have been born with or placed into. I believe that anyone, given these opportunities to learn and improve themselves, and guided in the right way, can overcome any genetic or situational flaw in their lives.

What my beef was is that you believed AFCs who don't improve themselves and stay AFCs are proven inferior and don't deserve to reproduce etc, like weak animals losing out to the strong. Well I disagree - I think that if you give AFCs like that the opportunity (i.e show them sites like this, guide them in the right direction, give them a strong role model, direct them to the right materials) then they can overcome their shortcomings and become alpha/DJ whatever. Because that's human nature - to use our minds to improve ourselves.. and that is how we differ from animals. The so called weak afc who killed himself over a chick, in your opinion, didnt deserve to go on. But in my opinion, that's way too presumptious of you. Maybe the guy just didnt have your opportunities or resources. Maybe he was in unfortunate circumstances, like he was raised by weak parents and had weak role models. My point is - with the right opportunities, he might have been able to become just as Alpha and successful a man as you.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a man. Trust your instincts. If you fail, your maleness will be calling out to you to change, overcome obstacles, and win over the girl eventually. Life is a growing process. Stop asking questions, grab your balls, and do what your instincts tell you to do. The more you ask questions from others, the weaker you are. There is one person you should ask questions about girls in this world, yourself.

This website is for improvement, but not real improvement. Real improvement comes from you, and only you. Not from others.
Too many guys come here looking for the answer. You aren't going to find it. But where I disagree with you Mike is about hating this site (then why are you here). This site is instrumental in helping us get rid of all the misconceptions we've had since birth. Just JBYing (Just Be Yourself) at people isn't going to fix them. What about some lonely guy who hasn't had a date in 6 months and goes home and cries every couple weeks because he is sad with who he is.

Sometimes you should not JBY. Instead, use this forum to become the man you WANT to be. The man you already are may not be too succesful. This does not mean that you should fake everything, but this means that you have a lot to gain by listening to the bright people here. When Michael Jordan didn't make the Basketball team freshman year he didn't just JBY and become a janitor. Same with you, don't look to us for every answer, but don't buy every JBY post either.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 1hepcat
Yeah the Camaro is a big piece of shyt. No wonder GM quit making them. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner.
I love my camaro. Whenever i am in another car or driving something else I wish I was in my car. Also, there are plenty of rumors of the next camaro coming back out. check out gminsidenews.com Why do you think its a piece btw? Mine has run perfectly since the day i bought it.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiburons rock

Amongst the sub 20k crowd, I love the 6th generation celicas - 1991 to 1999 - and the hyundai tiburons. Especially the latter (the 6th gen is 2nd hand now and the 7th gen is not my style). The tiburon is a gorgeous ride and cheap too. Also, it handles nicely and if you drop some aftermarket on it it handles like a Porsche (minus the unbelievable interior, suspension, etc. etc.). Tiburons rock...

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh time for me to ramble..... As far as Camaro Mike being a spoiled rich kid, I dunno, but he is from the same city I grew up in, and most of Montgemry county which mostly is composed of the middle class or the upper-middle class.
Not knocking your car or anything( cause you drive a better car than I do lol) but if you want american power go with the greatest car of all time the Dodge Viper or any muscle car from the 60's or 70'. Also I think everyman should take pride in his ride, I mean you could be walking or taking your date on the bus.

Anyway, to sum it up I say this. Someone posted this before"All of us are here or either on a similar site, because something in us snapped and we ran outta options." I agree with that, but also I think people started posting here due to pride and embrassment, think about it, would you rather go up to a group of your buddies and tell them you can't get laid for sh!t or would you rather be annyonmus over the internet and say the same thing? Think about it, every DJ, so called DJ, and poser is here for that, or a simliar reason. Another thing is, I can't believe how self-centered some DJs are becoming on this board. I mean you whine and ***** about there being to many AFCs or wussy topics on the board, when not to long ago when you were a AFC, and you asked the same question(s) in some form or another or have fallen on hard times and have done so.
As for me, I don't claim to be a DJ(yet), I still consider myself in the learning phase, yeah I had some idea of the ****y and funny concept before I even knew about this site, but this site has completed the puzzle and I owe it and allot of the great DJs.

My rant

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Round in circles?

Originally posted by So pimp its scary
I didn't mean that kind of faq, a faq of questions like :

Q : "I like this girl, and got her number how many days do I wait to call ?"
A: "There has been much debate on this subject, but the general consensus seems to say that in the majority of situations, the ideal is simply to not call the day after, and to call within the following five days... longer then that and the female is likely to forget who you are."
etc.

but ya... thedj bible does have all the necessary information...:eek:
Nicholas made one and it's in the bible. By the way...WAY too much car talk on here...Take it to the Anything Else forum...

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a man. Trust your instincts. If you fail, your maleness will be calling out to you to change, overcome obstacles, and win over the girl eventually. Life is a growing process. Stop asking questions, grab your balls, and do what your instincts tell you to do. The more you ask questions from others, the weaker you are. There is one person you should ask questions about girls in this world, yourself.

This website is for improvement, but not real improvement. Real improvement comes from you, and only you. Not from others.
I think that you're on the money Mike. Too many members here are too quick to substitute the rantings and ravings of this site for their own judgement. If you men merely claimed your balls back, David Beckham would not let Posh pluck his eyebrows anymore.