Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I fear rejection after the approach (no one talks about this aspect!)

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that I fear the girls will think I'm a douche - who cares? They'll go home and you'll be forgotten by the time they wake up the next day.

The real fear I have is this:

My FRIENDS will see me getting blown out, and this will damage my pimp reputation!

Many of them, lacking the balls to do the approach, will rationalise that I suck with women...

Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I like to maintain the impression amongst my peer group that I'm mostly rejection-free and good with women.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, on paper anyway . . Shed that facade and be yourself, and stop trying to control your friends perceptions. Long way from the boards to reality though, I know.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
A good friend will admire you for approaching girls. You have to be selective though. He will say to himself "damn, that fuvker's got some balls, and he doesn't give fuvk what people think"

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, deep down he may admire you. But prepare to be clowned beyond belief as he revels in the safety of his ego.

His words: "Hahahaha, you got DISSED, bro! You did it all wrong!"
His ego: "YES! He is at my level still! I AM STILL OK. SUFFER!"
His sub-conscious: "Wow. That took some balls."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, but eventually all your approaching will pay off and they will see you with some quality chicks, so who will be laughing then? Keep your eye on the long term goal, but be ready when opportunities come up sooner than expected.

Last edited:

ElGuapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, I was one of those people that laughed at the people that at least made an attempt. I could preserve my ego and make fun of those dudes getting blown out. But guess what? Then I saw those same dudes score with chicks that I liked. Who got the last laugh?

Just be yourself and don't worry about what others think. No matter how hard you try to control your rep, people will know the real you. Most people aren't stupid. They'll know if you're a pimp daddy or just pretending to be one.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my friends used to be condescending and that would make me nervous about approaching, but even they will agree it's better to approach and get blown out than be a *****...a good friend will laugh at your misfortune (as well you should too, just shake it off and laugh about it) but acknowledge a good effort and realize you've got balls. If your friend would legitimately laugh at you for approaching and getting rejected and think less of you afterwards...umm...either you'd have to really suck or just have sh*tty friends.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the only thing I fear,"Them already being taken"

Thats it, but I go for it anyway, but after I find out they're taken, I try to end the convo as soon as possible.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Switch up your group of friends, at least when you go out to meet girls. I can't stand that competitive bullsh*t, everyone I roll with if you go and talk to a chick when you return to the group you get a pat on the back and a "good job bro" no matter if you got her number or you got a drink thrown in your face. Stay positive, be with positive people and its much easier to have a good time.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya me and my group usually just point out hot chicks and play Rock,Paper Scissors to see who will be the 1st one to attempt to get her number or some "play"

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends are over rated. Like many myths (i.e. 'true love'/'altruism'/even 'god'), some things are too good to be true.

E

Energizer

Luminescence said:
Friends are over rated. Like many myths (i.e. 'true love'/'altruism'/even 'god'), some things are too good to be true.
Are you a hermit?

Friends are immense, friends are like the "Hate something, change something, make something better" advert from Honda. They are so annoyingly good to have around.

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luminescence said:
No, friends are necessary. Without friends, life sucks. You're alone.

Get better friends.