Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I don't worry about ageing (I'm 39)

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so you don't have to worry about your ageing, but why not worry a bit more about your photoshop skills and either superimpose that tat on the arm onto the other pic or remove it altogether for a more consistent, quality spamming effort?

stevejabba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
Alright, so you don't have to worry about your ageing, but why not worry a bit more about your photoshop skills and either superimpose that tat on the arm onto the other pic or remove it altogether for a more consistent, quality spamming effort?
Temporary tat I tried out 10 years ago. I'm so sorry that it offends you..But I think one day you'll get over it...

x

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ageing is lame, I say workout hard, be an optimist, and keep trying new things. while also looking into sculptra and that other stuff when the time is right.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the blog slightly ironic, you post how you aren't worried about ageing, yet seem at pains to say through gym selfies how at 39, you are in the best shape of your life.
You also mention having tried eye injections to attempt to remove dark circles under your eyes.....

To me, this screams someone terrified of ageing.

As you get into your 40's and 50's it'll become harder to maintain that 6 pack and the "Men's health" style body. This can be frustrating for vain guys, as they still feel the need to resort to TRT or crazy stuff like that.

To me, guys who "Don't care about ageing" would be men like Denzel Washington, Jason Statham & Clint Eastwood. I can't imagine any of these guys giving a toss what their face looks like or whether they have crows feet.

Congrats about being in great shape though, keep it up and live well through to old age. It's all about being in great shape rather than "looking great".

stevejabba

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStorm said:
I find the blog slightly ironic, you post how you aren't worried about ageing, yet seem at pains to say through gym selfies how at 39, you are in the best shape of your life.
You also mention having tried eye injections to attempt to remove dark circles under your eyes.....

To me, this screams someone terrified of ageing.

As you get into your 40's and 50's it'll become harder to maintain that 6 pack and the "Men's health" style body. This can be frustrating for vain guys, as they still feel the need to resort to TRT or crazy stuff like that.

To me, guys who "Don't care about ageing" would be men like Denzel Washington, Jason Statham & Clint Eastwood. I can't imagine any of these guys giving a toss what their face looks like or whether they have crows feet.

Congrats about being in great shape though, keep it up and live well through to old age. It's all about being in great shape rather than "looking great".
http://www.authenticpua.com/blog/10-reasons-why-pua-forums-wont-help-you-get-laid/

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Steve,
I appreciate you posting to promote yourself while also make an attempt to give back. Yet, the article(http://www.authenticpua.com/blog/10-reasons-why-pua-forums-wont-help-you-get-laid/) in that link I think misses the mark completely. SS is the only forum I am a part of, so it is the only one I can comment on, but around here, this is the sentiment and spirit I found:

Guys selflessly spending their time to uplift and encourage each other out of the dark sides of relationships with women and themselves.

Of course there are questions, of course there are PU tips and tricks, of course there are a few trolls and liars. Yes, some of the summary and categorization of personalities could be considered accurate but only shallowly.

1) The Blind leading the Blind:
Would you say the same about a university? I know some of the greatest knowledge I have gathered from this life has been from peers, not from professors. Sometimes shared experience breeds more wisdom then proven evidence.

2) Vocal members sticking up for each other:
This is called comradery. When someone befriends you, to help you, and pull you out of a dark place or thought, you tend to respond with gratitude, loyalty and action. Calling someone’s success with woman a myth or qualifying any of us by post numbers or reputation is such an incredibly obtuse observation that my anger turns to pity for you. It means you have not experienced what the support of men helping other men be the best version of themselves can add to your life. Your quote “ Its very often NOT based on their ability with women” YOU are correct! but again, you missed the mark Steve. NO ONE around here needs each other to defend their ability with women. Actually quite the opposite. Even the most seasoned relationship and women “gurus” as you put it, also come here to share the MISTAKES as well as successes. If anything, those that defend each other, defend one another’s character not some superficial reputation. Again, comradery.

3) Look, I sort of addressed this already above. Yes, throw out enough generalizations and they are bound to encompasses every one. That’s the point though. Everyone is welcomed! All personalities have something to share and something to give. It is up to the individual to decipher the value.

4) Little Proof:
You want proof? Be authentic on SS. Authenticity can spot authenticity. Authenticity can also spot BS. Yes, I am sure we all wonder about each other and whether or not the girl is as pretty as they say. Or is this situation even real? It’s a natural part of the anonymity and mystery of the venue in which we are communicating. Yet, vetting each other (which does once in a while take place) is too cumbersome most of the time. Again, though, what’s the harm in flexing your humanity to trust and help someone regardless. The idea is, even if one person is lying and embellishing, the advice and the spirit in which the advice is given is still real. And, it is there for someone to extract and use in the future. Long after people move on from the site the help that they once offered keeps giving to others. So who cares if it was true or not. 99% of everything you have ever read in this life cannot be proven. Religious text, learning textbooks, and even fiction novels all have wisdom and “truth” to make you a better version of yourself. Those that spend time trying to prove or disprove it are those that are truly lost. Validation comes from consideration and application. Cynicism poisons truth that one might seek.

5) No incentive:
Ever scratch your own back Steve? Did it feel as good as when someone else did it. Could you even reach? Or, did you just rub up and down against the corner of a door jamb? The men on the forum give because they once received. It is capitalism but the currency is different. The advice is not free dude. Far from free. It took pain, frustration, sometimes tears, years, suffering and the darkness of self-exploration in what can be a very cold world to develop. It is given back because it was once given forth. It is reciprocation. Because what is freedom when you share it with no one?

Intelligent self-interest drives the world to war and suicide. Ask anyone you can poll. The top, the pinnacle, the peak, is the loneliest place you will ever reach. Only two outcomes have ever existed for that pursuit throughout all of human existence. Death, or reaching back down the mountain to bless those below you. Which do you see at SS?

You would do well to stick around Steve. Open your eyes my friend because you will only receive what you perceive.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Guys selflessly spending their time to uplift and encourage each other out of the dark sides of relationships with women and themselves.
You sure you are describing sosuave?? :crackup:

It used to be exactly this. But whenever I decide to browse, all there is are threads about

1) CWAF

2) Anti-Feminine

3) Whining about race/ethnicity

4) Overreactions

etc

The advice given is even worse...

1)All women are wh0res...she's def cheating. Dump her

2) Women are not to be trusted. Dump her

3) She didnt put out by date 3? Dump her....too stuck up

4) She put out by date 3? Dump her....she's a s1ut.

etc

Read the DJ Bible. That is good....but be careful who you decide to listen to on here. I agree with fully with Steve about all the "self claiming gurus" who try to come off like they actually have success with women....when in reality, they do not.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I see that stuff also. I guess i just have a closer meshed filter. I have only been treated with respect and consideration around here. Even the smackdowns have felt caring. I dont know maybe its perputal optimism but every time I have asked for help or clarity respectable individuals chimed in to provide with nothing in it for themselves but to be helpful to a stranger.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being single in 39 is fvcking big problem for 99% of men, no matter how good you like you are on the verge to become 'too old' for majority of acceptable women for relationship.You aren't much better than carousel ****rider who thinks at age 35 she still 'gets it'.You look very good but most men will never make it- stress,work,poor diet they will look like trash till 39.Your look will fade quickly after 35 ...

You are selling dreams and giving bad advice.You can't be trusted as your motivation is greed.

I strongly advice to everybody after 30 - fvcking look hard for good girl or you will fight uphill battle with every year,good girls will be taken and you will end up with slvt, single mom, or will have to move to Asia.

stevejabba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the buyer decide.

If people are interested in my stuff, and it helps them, they have the choice to take the next step and buy my products or not. No one is forcing anyone here. I am evaluated on the basis of my advice and credibility. (That's why I started posting on here with some video reports, by the way)

If you don't find my stuff interesting and helpful, don't read it. You're wasting your time posting silly comments though, I've seen it all before.

I've got nothing else to say on this subject and I'm not going to respond to this kind of nonsense anymore. If the admins have a problem with my posts, I am sure I will hear from them.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to sell - SELL but don't come here and spam.

Your profile states : Join Date: 11-29-2012 and your reputation is like zero.For few years you gave ZERO of wise advice.

Here we give advice from our hearts for free. No need to buy some 'products' and make somebody rich.It's all FREE. If you need to call yourself 'authentic' PUA to reasure your customers you are the real s|hit - your confidence is low and this disqualifies you as adviser in this area.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Being single in 39 is fvcking big problem for 99% of men, no matter how good you like you are on the verge to become 'too old' for majority of acceptable women for relationship.You aren't much better than carousel ****rider who thinks at age 35 she still 'gets it'.You look very good but most men will never make it- stress,work,poor diet they will look like trash till 39.Your look will fade quickly after 35 ...

You are selling dreams and giving bad advice.You can't be trusted as your motivation is greed.

I strongly advice to everybody after 30 - fvcking look hard for good girl or you will fight uphill battle with every year,good girls will be taken and you will end up with slvt, single mom, or will have to move to Asia.
This just simply isn't true. How old are you?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:

Only one flaw in this contention. At 40, I'm attracting more and hotter women in their 20s than in my 20s and 30s combined. Any man over 35, assuming he takes good care of himself, will attract more women than his former counterpart until his looks begin to decline. Declination of appearance can begin in the 20s or 60s--differs with each man.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true. Men have wall too.Being 39 and not worried about ageing is same as 35 old woman not worried about ageing too and we all know how it ends - not good. After 35 most men will start to age rapidly, some faster some slower depends on stress, genetics, diet but they all do , by 39 most of them will be shadow of what they were when were 29.I looked very young till 35 but then it speeded up considerably.I'm 36 now and yes, I'm worried about ageing.

Even if you still look acceptable it doesn't matter as your 'perceived value' will be much lower. Why ? Because they are 'almost 40'.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
I looked very young till 35 but then it speeded up considerably.I'm 36 now ...

[/B]
Bone structure and fatty deposits that will alter your facial aesthetics cannot degrade that rapidly in one year unless you are severely sick or by heavy drug use.

Check your testosterone and gf-1 levels via blood test. Those hormones decline sharply after 35 and can give the illusion that your appearance is rapidly deteriorating.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have wicked theory that such 'old-farts' PUAs have always hidden pvssy somewhere ... ltr gf or maybe even wife but they appear 'forever single players' as it would be bad for business to appear not single.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm 40 and not nearly as buff as the OP, single, and still getting the puss puss \|/ for my ding-a-ling-a-ling. :crazy: What's the issue here?

stevejabba

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
I have wicked theory that such 'old-farts' PUAs have always hidden pvssy somewhere ... ltr gf or maybe even wife but they appear 'forever single players' as it would be bad for business to appear not single.
LOL do you realise how insane you sound?? haha