Why I avoid "Medium Build" chicks

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though the average weight of American women isn't very flattering (around 165 pounds, 5'4"), she still weighs way higher than the average. Medium my arse.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Even though the average weight of American women isn't very flattering (around 165 pounds, 5'4"), she still weighs way higher than the average. Medium my arse.
That cannot be right. I've dated girls that are 5'4" 140 and I thought they could stand to lose a few more pounds.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MEDIUM???!!!! :confused:

Talk about riding the (average) curve....

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah 5'5 200 does NOT sound like medium build to me. 5'5 130-140 sounds more like it.

Infamous J

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Too busy to meet new people and tired of the bar scene..." should read:

"Being a fat lazy pile and knowing full well that seeing her huge ass causes 99% of men to run in the other direction as if being chased by a pack of wolves..."

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
yeah 5'5 200 does NOT sound like medium build to me. 5'5 130-140 sounds more like it.
That is freaking fat! American females are pigs. End of discussion. Intolerable, old, ugly, loud, sloppy, spoiled, crude pigs! Avoid them. Use those navy blue passports of yours. Once she steps foot in America she is ruined for life.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the article. She's a big fat horsefaced sow. This is what happens when women concentrate on becoming providers and stop taking care of themselves; they soon find that men don't care how successful their career looks but we do care how wide their ass is.

Women trying to be just like men then complaining when men find it unappealing.

It's because we fear strong women, yeah, you bet. Sure.

Ironically I don't find a woman with some well-distributed extra flesh unappealing as some do, but this dame has about an extra person she's packed on. As someone rightly pointed out, a 5' 5 200 pound man would be heavy, but if he's working out he will possibly have reasonable body fat percentages.

For women it's gonna be 90% extra lard. That means she's bigger in volume than a 200 pound man. Put another way, at 5' 9 and 190 I sink in a swimming pool unless I tread water. This gal would survive the sinking of the Titanic without a lifeboat.

Last edited:

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are being very harsh on a woman with a little meat on her bones. I have f*cked all body styles and types, from women with Olympic Swimmer bodies with stomachs so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it, to large women, who outweighed me. I tend to take the Bon Scott approach. I love women who love me. A woman who resembles a Playboy Playmate in her prime who wont even acknowledge me is one worthless human being to me. A woman who resembles a Playboy Playmate 7 years out of her prime after having gained 18 pounds, and who is willing, after a few drinks to get lipstick on my knob at her place, and let me do unthinkable things to her naked body, is a woman I want to be with.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl has a LOT of meat on her bones. Beyonce and J Lo have a LITTLE meat on their bones. Nicole Ritchie has NO meat on her bones.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
That girl has a LOT of meat on her bones. Beyonce and J Lo have a LITTLE meat on their bones. Nicole Ritchie has NO meat on her bones.
Nicole Ritchie isn't even bones, she's just gristle...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
You guys are being very harsh on a woman with a little meat on her bones. ....
Dude, 5' 5 and 115 is fabulous, 140 would be OK, 200 is an extra person living in there somewhere.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
That cannot be right. I've dated girls that are 5'4" 140 and I thought they could stand to lose a few more pounds.
Yeah, but unfortunately, the average American woman (same with Australian women too, they're 2nd behind Americans) is very much overweight. That's why any slim chick has some serious attitude, even if she has a horse face.

At 5'5" 200 pounds, she has not much meat on her bones. It's just fat. Urrggghhh. It's even way too heavy for a guy at that height. 200 pounds is the average weight of guys at ~6' who lift weights regularly. I'm a 5'8" guy who does a fair bit of weight training and has a larger than average frame (for my height) and I'm only 160 pounds.

Beethoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always go for chicks online with pictures of their bods. Or the ones that say they're 'slim' - they usually are fine. 'Average/Medium' can mean anything, like you say!

I've given up trying to convince women that their figures are important as well as their personality - now I just chase the ones that understand this already, and have gotten themselves in shape, and have good personalities too.