Why I am leaving this forum FOREVER, and the ending results with HBOreo...

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You cannot say either or the other on this one, only the girl knows. Your approach to this is overly pessimistic, his approach is overly optimistic. How you interpret things does not necessarily reveal the truth... People here are way to pessimistic in my opinion."
-----------------------------
Ok--so a girl that wont see him outside of his home, wont return phone calls, wont call him, wont introduce him to her friends, and breaks off dates on a regular basis all of a sudden did these things because she thought HE DIDNT want a relationship????? Do you honestly believe that? Does that in any way make common sense to you? The guy called her, her asked her out outside of his house, he wanted to get to know her, and she constantly blocked him. In no way did this girl want anything more from him then occasional sex to fullfill her need to be wanted and her ego stroked for the day, if you cant see that you are blind.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
Let me say this for everyone, in case it isn't intuitively clear.
EVERY WOMAN AND MAN is different. Each relationship requires its own set of rules. This "model" may not fit the stereo-typical model of models. As DJ's, we can't just arbitrarily lump women into a category of X and/or Y. (not saying you guys did)

We must recognize that each person is different!
Thankyou. THANKYOU.

I've said this so many times.

GENERALISATIONS are LAZY, dangerous and ultimately pointless.

They allow us to BELIEVE we have reached an understanding of something, because it is not possible to be comprehensive. Generalisations are mental shortcuts, flawed approximations, grossly innaccurate falsities.

There is NO POINT in trying to stretch universal "rules" and undertandings across 4 billion unique human beings.

I'll say it again: THERE IS NO POINT.

And this is why

this site is a waste of time.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
echo is 100% on the money.

Tantric, your blame lies in the wrong direction. This was a case of severe low IL on her part (don't kill yourself trying to find out 'why'), not a lack of 'emotion' on your part. Her saying that it was was a complete cop-out. I hope you can reflect a little bit more and realize this to be true.

Reaction score
Why are you so down on yourself? You've been with this hor for four months and she never showed any loving emotions towards you, or said any loving words to you. You said she flaked on you outside the bedroom and diregarded your advances.

You were her pimp and she was your hor - and you were just the next penis in line. Never get emotionally attached to a hor...you played her right until the end when you groveled back to her.
You shouldn't have done this! She gave you a lame excuse to put the blame on you and your lack of emotions - hors always do this. In reality, she was given you all the signs that she was just interested in you for sex and nothing else. It was her emotional detachment from you since the beginning that made you act the way you did.

Never initiate emotions with a girl first - this is her domain. If she doesn't share her feelings but only shares her vagina with you, then what does this tell you? She never had feelings for you!!!!

When a girl breaks up with you...never share your emotions...this is too late and never accomplishes anything.

You were not her only sex partner at the time, I'm sure there were others...this is why she flaked on occasions when you wanted her attention outside the bedroom.

Why you guys get so emotionally attached to a hor, boggles my mind!!! Treat her like the hor that she is and nothing more or less!!! Never share your emotions with a hor!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FU dude, AFCS blame others. This site helps you counter/attack and prepare for female crap. Relationship? Relationship is a whole different ball game - it requires nurturing and loving.. but that's after the 1-2 months of game playing BS.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
echo being jay fiedler? LOL mayyyyyyyyyyybe...maybe not.
oh shyt dude, sorry.

I thought I remembered you saying you got banned bla bla bla, and then someone called you "echo"!..and it was settled.

But yeah, maybe you're not.

And I'm the fvckin pope:D

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tantric

Sex was great...were were attracted to each other, we loved each other's company, we laughed...but I never told her how I felt about her...
So sex is not another way of telling her about how you feel about her?

She had so much going on in her life when we met, that she had no choice but to bail on our dates, and couldn't call me. It pissed me off. So…I backed off. Hell, afterall, no respect right? NEXT!!!
Ok let's forget about the DJ bible, etc. for a second. Do you have dignity?self-respect? and morals? A guy/girl/friend/goat/sheep is flaking you ... you would still try to get in touch. Give me a break.

in fact…she was thinking the same thing about me.
You believe what women say? I have more trust in monkeys then women. She wanted you to feel "better".

NOT telling her how I was feeling is what caused it.
Please ... you banged her and she still doesn't know how you feel about her. Sex is more then enough.

Touching her on the hair is enough, touching her on the shoulder is enough, touching her on the hands is enough, etc. YOU HAD SEX.

After she told me she started seeing someone beause she only thought i wanted to be her lover, not her BF... she still wanted to remain friends (go figure). I pretty much told her that there was NO chance for that, and to only call me if she wanted something more than friends...otherwise don't bother.
In other words, she did not see you as a BF material. why? I dont know. Who knows? maybe your toes were to big, you hands were to small, who knows? and who cares? Maybe she doesn't see you as BF material now but maybe later she will, who knows?

If I was in the situation, I wouldn't try again. But it's up to you, if you want to try again or not?

Peace

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHile I think this girl was just using you for the time being,

I can not agree with the statement by TKMAN

"Please ... you banged her and she still doesn't know how you feel about her. Sex is more then enough.

Touching her on the hair is enough, touching her on the shoulder is enough, touching her on the hands is enough, etc. YOU HAD SEX. "

Do you live in the real world?

There are plenty of times where I, my friends, and other guys have sex with girls and really DO NOT LIKE HER, HAVE NO DESIRE TO EVER REALLY BE WITH THE GIRL, but hey she's good in bed so that's that. It's called many guys just want to get laid while they are young. There are plenty of girls who do the same thing.

Some people change as they get older, some do not.

Just because you had sex with someone, does not mean your looking for a relationship. Geez, what world did you come from?

As for the guy who started this post, either she already had a BOYFRIEND and just wanted some action on the side, or she just wanted to get laid.

Do not ever think for a moment that A CHIC HAD SEX WITH ME, she must really like ME."

It's 2004, both men and women use each other for sex all the time. MOVE ON and accept the fact that you were USED FOR SEX.