Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Go Through Drama and stress? BE HAPPY

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
I have been Reading a lot of different threads...."Should I respond?" "I Think She’s BPD?" “Is she manipulating me” e.t.c e.t.c

One thing I have learned why go through all this drama? This not required for happiness! A lot of People here make out picking up a HB to be equivalent to finding the Holy Grail! This is not true what so ever!

Stop Keyboard Jockeying and actually apply the principles you have learned!

Getting a Women’s number and going on dates are so much easier than a lot of SS members make it out to be....My main point though is if you’re dealing with a drama filled situation why go through with it? There is no way it brining you happiness …In all honesty most of these situations would get solved with minimal to no involvement!!! Did you ever think that if you left it alone or did close to nothing it would solve itself!! B/c most of these situation this is fact! Stop Over thinking…takes it for what it is! Backing off or going ghost will make some of these situations dissipate and will come out with outcomes to your benefit....Spin knew plates...Maybe the new women you meet won’t be crazy and drama filled…Do what is going to make you Happy not bring you down.

I meet at least one potential plate everyday just by going on my lunch break and chatting people up....There is no reason you cannot do it....Have some Self worth… don’t let women compromise your integrity!!! Stop B1tching and be a MAN!

Keep Spinning,
J0504s

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to j0504s again

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Ironically, yesterday my date said "I have been observing you and you are a positive person, which is why I trust you like this (being in my bed)".

So they are watching us to see how happy we are in general anyway.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to j0504s again
HAHA Thank you ill put in my mental rep Bank...lol

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Ironically, yesterday my date said "I have been observing you and you are a positive person, which is why I trust you like this (being in my bed)".

So they are watching us to see how happy we are in general anyway.
BN Thank you for this....Prime example of attraction at its best...women can sense your level of happiness...your level of ambition...Level of self worth...etc…Idk about everyone else but i seem to be ablt to sense womens aura in this light as well...unless you want to put all this effort into creating perceived value and get a women based off unauthentic principles, which is not going to last go ahead(not knocking perceived value but if this is all you got you are probably empty inside)....JUST BUILD IT YOUR SELF...things become very simple when your life and mind are centered...good things just happen when you stick to simple principle of integrity!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the pieces fall as they may!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BrownBear said:
isn't it "Let the chips fall where they may" ?
Lol ur right about that my bad lol

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have the mindset that everything will work out...and it will!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you is a reflection of them, not you."

Love this quote thought id share as it applies

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Integrity if the foundation upon which all other values are built"

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a lot more exciting living without trying to be in control of the outcome and just putting your best foot forward. Most of the problems guys have here stem from trying to force something that would come naturally if they just let it flow.

Your only job in life is to feel good about yourself. Everything you do in life should be focused on this goal!

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Its a lot more exciting living without trying to be in control of the outcome and just putting your best foot forward. Most of the problems guys have here stem from trying to force something that would come naturally if they just let it flow.

Your only job in life is to feel good about yourself. Everything you do in life should be focused on this goal!
Forget the goal and you will be even happier

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:

Yes...I agree and to much analyzing can honestly be cancerous to your mind soul and ego...Just walk away from drama and dont co signs peoples...stay a man of integrity!!:up:

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Confidence on the outside begins by living with the integrity on the inside"

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this quote and laughed...

"A real woman avoids drama. She knows her time is precious and she’s not wasting it on the unimportant things."

If only all women could be like that ahha

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just showed this to my very good friend who's ex broke up with him...b/c he listened to me she wants him back...and she sbeing super dramatic about it....He was in shock to how simple but valuble this was...so thought it deserved a BUMP for some ppl hwo havent seen it yet.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
good job j05 in 10 years you'll be running this board. Me and purefilth are expecting a lot from you don't let us down.

haha ty bradd. greatly appreciated and u know I wont let you down brotha!!

Integrity recognizes integrity!!!