Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why gender issues aren't treated like others issues ?

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we all know that these days, a racist comment, or anythings based on religion, ethnicity, race or color can put you in jail, or at least fined.
You basicly cannot say something like "all jews are these or that", or anything like without geting yourself in trouble or becoming news.

And yet you can say things like that about men in general or about women.

Why is it that people are oversensitive about one kind of thing, but not others ?

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypocrisy.

It's "shameful" to use the N word or make any racist or sexist statements against blacks or jews or hispanics or women.

But watch BET and those comics make a living by trashing white men.

It should be the worst "racist" crime to slander a white man, because he's the one footing for the bill for these people's existence.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
Hypocrisy.

It's "shameful" to use the N word or make any racist or sexist statements against blacks or jews or hispanics or women.

But watch BET and those comics make a living by trashing white men.

It should be the worst "racist" crime to slander a white man, because he's the one footing for the bill for these people's existence.
First off I'm asian and not white, but I am an American so I definitely see instances of white men getting put down in major media in the US.

To be fair, I do see Hispanic men getting dissed all the time - i.e. they refer to him as Juan, the lowly gardener, or pool boy.

I agree that the 3 groups that are completely protected are blacks, jews, and women. They are like the de-facto Gods. I think the reason why is because they have banded and formed organizations to support their special interests.

Slandering entire races is pretty lame. I know they do it in mass media for laughs but it really is a low-brow way to get a laugh.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. Kids can watch movies and cartoon with people killing and shooting, but if it has anything to do with sex, noooo, you cant watch that...

I agree that the 3 groups that are completely protected are blacks, jews, and women. They are like the de-facto Gods. I think the reason why is because they have banded and formed organizations to support their special interests
It reminds of the organization of whatever for women who is saying that the talk show hoster who had sex with staff members have created an "hostile" work environment... Why they don't say that she created it by having sex with the boss ?

Maybe it's time for the creation for such organizations for men as well.