Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Don't You have a title of: "Real Don Juan"

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
After the "Master Don Juan" title, have "Real Don Juan" title, just to seperate the veterans. Just mentioning.

------------------
Ooooooh........s h i t.

"There's a dream that lives, deep in evry hart.
Heroes call their name, legends leave their mark.
And it's worth the sweat, and it's worth the pain, cause the chance may never come again.
Give it all U got. Take ur best shot. The fire burns deep inside, stand before the giants.
Cause the game belongs to the swift and the strong. Though the flame burns bright, in an instant it's gone, cause it's the spirit of the game, and goes on and on.
Cause the chance may never come again."

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not necessarily a good idea. There are many potential DJ's and relatively new guys around this site who generally post a ton of threads and replies about their own problems (repeatedly) and are always questioning themselves.

The number of posts you make here does not make you a Master DJ, or even a typical DJ in real life. How you perform in the field is what defines you as a Don Juan.

It's all well and good for you if you become a Master at the site. But what really counts is what you're doing in your love-life, and not how many posts you're making here. Remember that.

------------------
The Human Body Is A Fragile Thing, But The Human Soul Can NEVER Be Truly Broken.

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
That is what I mean man. When I reach that stupid milestone crap of MDJ, it feels like I cheated myself. I ask a lot of questions and I help alot of questions. I also play around in the 'Anything Else' forum. I will feel cheated when I reach Master Don Juan. Because I know I'm not. I'm still learning and it feels so retarded that I will be called a Master Don Juan. I know and hear what ur saying.

------------------
Ooooooh........s h i t.

And it's worth the sweat, and it's worth the pain, cause the chance may never come again.
Give it all U got. Take ur best shot. The fire burns deep inside, stand before the giants.
Cause the game belongs to the swift and the strong. Though the flame burns bright, in an instant it's gone, cause it's the spirit of the game, and goes on and on.

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would take a lot more work on the admin's parts, but maybe the impressive titles could go to those folks whose posts are honored in the DJBible or the Hall of Fame.

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rebel Leader:
It would take a lot more work on the admin's parts, but maybe the impressive titles could go to those folks whose posts are honored in the DJBible or the Hall of Fame.
correct. good job rebel.

------------------
Ooooooh........s h i t.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez! Are you guys really that concerned about this? Who gives a flat rip what you have under your name? Do you really have that much of a need to rise to some level grandeur on an online discussion forum? Stop worrying about who's who on here go get laid! For the love of God!

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
go get laid! For the love of God!
That should be our Don Juan quote. Who wants to have this as a staple of topic?

(Just kidding man.)

------------------
Ooooooh........s h i t.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, the funny and interesting thing is that in this relatively pointless thread which is wholly unrelated to actually getting girls, Mark has elevated himself four threads closer to "Master DJ" status. Irony, anyone?

[Actually, Mark had already attained that status, post-wise... I was merely making a point]

------------------
CASANOVA

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."
Jim Horning

"Always love thy enemies, just in case all your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

[This message has been edited by Giovanni Casanova (edited 01-30-2002).]

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the title, I want the respect. Just as other forums I've frequented (not anymore way to busy now)

They still remember me 1-2 years later.

------------------
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:
You know, the funny and interesting thing is that in this relatively pointless thread which is wholly unrelated to actually getting girls, Mark has elevated himself four threads closer to "Master DJ" status. Irony, anyone?

[Actually, Mark had already attained that status, post-wise... I was merely making a point]
Good point, Nova! For all I give a rip we could change the Master Don Juan title to "Internet Grand-Chode-Master Dork" (as suggested by TurboLover) and the meaning would be more accurate in many cases.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!