Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why don't I notice what is preached on here when I go out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoonGod

Banned
Reaction score
Out with my friend last night and had no trouble talking to multiple women at the lounge we were at and walking down the street as well as in other lounges. A few even stopped and approached us, chatted or made eye contact and smiled.

Maybe we are just two good looking guys. I don't see all this negativity with women when out.

Shouldn't DJ's especially who've been on here for years and learned all the tricks of the trade be past their issues with women?

WOW. NEG repped from two angry foreveralones already...SMH

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh?

PoonGod

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Another obvious TROLL account is obvious.

Nice try though.
Yet I was out last night having fun meeting women with no problems while you stay on here complaining about every little thing as if they are the boogeyman under your race car bed. :crackup:

Some of us don't have these constant complaints about women because we don't live in fear of them, assume the worst, and pretend we're better off without them while talking about them on a regular basis.

I pity you son.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
PoonGod said:
Yet I was out last night having fun meeting women with no problems while you stay on here complaining about every little thing as if they are the boogeyman under your race car bed. :crackup:

Some of us don't have these constant complaints about women because we don't live in fear of them, assume the worst, and pretend we're better off without them while talking about them on a regular basis.

I pity you son.
Cry more b!tch.

You ARE a woman. And you are the one complaining. :crackup: :crackup:

PoonGod

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Cry more b!tch.

You ARE a woman. And you are the one complaining. :crackup: :crackup:
Poon King doesn't get "mad" he just gives out TWO angry NEG reps from his and his Burroughs accounts. Hahahahaha

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

According to some research, the projection of one's negative qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.

Poor PoonKing. He can't handle any disagreement calling it "trolling" yet would like others to believe he can handle women while ranting about them constantly. LMFAO.

PoonGod

Banned
Reaction score
So why is it that some of us don't experience these insurmountable problems the vast majority of "DJ's" have with women? Why is it after being on the forums for years these "DJ's" still haven't gotten past their angry AFC days?

I don't see the same issues when I'm out meeting women. Guess I should look for problems with women so I too can have the "vision". :crackup:

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Yawn*....3 or 4 post count on a new account = Troll....try something original Playa!

PoonGod

Banned
Reaction score
Trailboss said:
*Yawn*....3 or 4 post count on a new account = Troll....try something original Playa!
Why? Should everyone be having problems with women on SS Playa? Not having problems with women is original on here playa.

Status
Not open for further replies.