Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why don't girls like my foot fetish :(

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I have one too.. you just can't gross a woman out with it. I mean, some ugys are out of control. I can appricate a girl with pretty feet, but I'm not at home jacking off to pictures of toes or anything.

I mean.. what if a woman had say.. a hand fetish and everytime she looked at you, the only thing she could see where your hands.. wouldn't that kinda throw you off?

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love seeing girls in black strappy heels n short black dresses. I once dumped a great girl cause she had a warty toe :(

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the majority of people just don't like their own feet. they don't want them looked at too much, they don't want others to smell them, touch them or tickle them.
that is why most people wear shoes or socks all the time.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with a foot fetish man. I find womens soles attractive myself, but toes are also attractive.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think feet fetish is the 'now' thing. everyone has one.

if you don't want me to look at your feet, don't wear open toed shoes.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, tell me about, girls walk around with those sexy open toed shoes and don't expect us to be attracted?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
barefoot, open toed, same thing. I LIKE FEET! "m going to look. I mean I don't star or, like the guy on that law and order eposide where he killed a woman to have her feet or anything but..cute feet are a good thing ot have

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a girl like that. 2 actually. Actually both had pretty cute feet too. One use to wear her socks inside out, even when we were going at it. it was kinda awkard

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
Ok. I'm starting to think I have a sock fetish here.

Am I the only one? :D
i think avril has one because not only does that chick wear knee high socks, but stockings under that.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
Ok. I'm starting to think I have a sock fetish here.

Am I the only one? :D
I think naked girls in socks or socks and shoes is f*cking hot. I don't know why. Maybe it just accentuates their nakedness or something.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any kind of a foot fetish or anything, but I like me some nice toes ;)

It goes the opposite for the hamma toes. NASTY.

Damn....this chick I was fukking a little while back was laying in my bed one night and took a picture of her foot. I didn't even realize it, but my buddy saw it when I was showing him some pics on my computer and says "WTF is THAT?????" I replied "Uh errrr....I dunno....I never noticed how bad her feet were!"

Next thing you know, she puts that very picture up as her Myspace pic. Yikes.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i love cute feet, and toes especially when their toes are done right like the
french tip, thats a super turn-on 4me

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I have seen the woman for time to time, it's usually fine. Keep it a cute, harmless fetish. Not an obsession. Women like my foot fetish because they get free foot massages. win for both partieis

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like socks at all, I associate it with men's clothes like trousers and flat shoes. I prefer women to wear heels dresses. Stockings with heels or bare feet with red toenails and some strappy heels are good to see. Azz is my favorite bodypart though.