Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why doesn't Mark Zuckerberg want a hottie?

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
often men who were puny as teenagers become big and strong but see themselves as puny their whole lives.

often men who were dorks as teenagers become super wealthy and powerful but still see themselves as dorks their whole lives.
haha true.

Childhood and teenage years stays with it all our lives...the experiences stay with us, and us, without even realizing it, act upon whatever it is happened to us in our childhoods or teenage years.

when it comes to women, it is important to remember this, because none of us had a perfect childhood or perfect teenage years...and if they did have that, the human mind seeks more and more....to a point, people with these "perfect" lives might live out to seek the danger and imperfection they missed out on.

As far as she goes...like I said...she's probably a master seductress....I mean I can see him having yellow fever and being a compulsive masturbator during his teenage years....she probly knows this, and has him wrapped around her finger.

I could be wrong of course...who knows.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life....
don't make a pretty woman your wife.
lmao. wtf?

guess you do have an evil agenda :crackup:

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Maybe it's a big FU to all the hot girls that rejected him in the past.

They didn't think he was good enough before. Why should they get his attention and money now?

Stick with the girl that saw something in him earlier.
there's always that....

or he could just get over it and start dating cute/hot/pretty girls

who knows

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
looks are subjective. what's hot to us may not be hot to him. also -- money doesn't make you good with women. women will be throwing themselves at you, yes, but that doesnt mean you know how to handle it.

plenty of rich/famous people out there that don't have as much success with women as they could be having
Explain the emboldened point. Is Conchata Ferrell (Berta in two and a half men) as good looking as Kim Kardashian then?

Maybe Mark's wife has a good personality, or he likes her for her? :confused:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all she's not that bad.

Second of all you need to realize that outside of the pick-up bubble there is a many guys who do not validate themselves by how H their HB is. They like their women for who they are rather than what others think of them.

I've seen interviews with Mark Zuckerberg. He is not NEARLY the awkward creep that was portrayed in the movie. He seems like a guy who is very intelligent with a wide variety of interests who wants someone fun with whom he can enjoy life.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Just maybe, just maybe Mark Zuckerberg is in love with this woman and is very happy with their relationship?
I'm alarmed it took this forum that long to post this.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
First of all she's not that bad.

Second of all you need to realize that outside of the pick-up bubble there is a many guys who do not validate themselves by how H their HB is. They like their women for who they are rather than what others think of them.

I've seen interviews with Mark Zuckerberg. He is not NEARLY the awkward creep that was portrayed in the movie. He seems like a guy who is very intelligent with a wide variety of interests who wants someone fun with whom he can enjoy life.
Thats a good point, most of us get women for two main reasons,being those sex drive and validation (to ourselves and to others).

This guy doesnt need any more validation,he is a billionaire anche is using part of money to solve world problems just like bill gates,not only that he influence society with his tool.
The guy doesnt need validation anymore, not at least in the sense we need it.

Finally he has an empire to run and cannot afford to screw up mating with a gold digger or some entitled girl with an overinflated ego who would have to problem to produce rape accusation or other tricks to get money out of him.

Regarding the sex drive he doesnt look like that testosterone driven beast who needs to screw that often(my guess) so point two has more weight than point one.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one knows for sure but some good guesses

1) Like previously stated, he knows she loves him for who he is rather than his money

2) Looks are not everything. In fact from my experience, 99% of hot girls are very sh!tty people.

3) who's to say he's not consatntly cheating on her with hotties? Creator of Facebook? Website for major ego boosts for every hottie around the world? Women fvkcing love this guy.

4) He's just a lame dude. Like Wiz Khalifa says, Some things money can't disguise, that's y keeping it g is where I keep my pride(or something like that). You can have all the money in the world but if you're still a wack dude chix will just see you as a wack dude