Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why does she do this after she rejects me??

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously this is kind of funny. I get rejected by this girl maybe like 3 out 5 times. so after i get rejected i give her a whatever attitued. 2 times ago i said (after she rejected me) ok well hope u have fun. take care. then she immediatley come back and say well Ill just call u when i get back. Then today i asked her to go out to this thing (she replies like 2 hours later). lame excuse comes up. so i seriously say to her "thats cool. hope u have fun ill c u when i c u." Then no later then 10 seconds later "well what r u doing after the show?" so im going to reply back and say yea i dont know, Maybe ill give you a call after to see what you are doing. she rejects me a lot then she says sh*t to almost like she doesnt want me to stop talking ot her.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls are like that. dont give her the attention she wants, unless she wants you to attend to banging her

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure her "excuses" aren't genuine reasons?

Btw. Your response is perfect - very cool and easygoing!

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know they could be but seriously she has an excuse for a lot of sh*t they could be but oh well. should i seriously call her tonight after the show to see what she is diong? i told her "maybe ill call you after the show"

bales

Reaction score
kinda sounds like she is on the fence about you and being indecisive. i'd stop asking her out for a couple of weeks then ask her out again. if she brushes you off then move on. plenty more women out there.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably doesn't like you; but, also has nothing better at the moment. Seems like a waste of time as her interest is pretty low.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE.... next time, tell her your comments again "yeah w.e thats cool, later".. then DONT talk to her again. Respond with yes or no answers to her questions.

Its so obvious.. you took the biscut and when you ran to her she whipped you, and you ran away. Then she layed down a biscut again and when u came to eat it she whipped you again. Cant you see that this is happening??