Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why does only 1 vistitor in 20 post?

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
and only 1 in 100 start a new topic thread? are you all that gutless and ignorant?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes people are undecided as to how to respond and they know they will return to the thread when others start responding, or after they've digested the question for a while.

I myself have started several threads that languished for a few days and then got red hot.

Did you guys know we have several thousand regular lurkers on SS? What we write is absorbed by many thousands of guys (and no doubt, probably several hundred girls) who just don't have it in them to participate. It's all good, because they are out in the world unplugging and slowly changing their view on the status quo.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Obligatory reply*

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I hear you, thats why I often join discussion in which Im absolutely clueless only to quote well know users and say "I agree".
/sarcasm mode off

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time for the banhammer on goundra/twentee/etc.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
if you don't have a real answer, why post, hmm? the question is WHY is it "the nature" of discussion boards? And look at most of the repsonses. BAN him, he "posts too much", WAAAAAA! He knows more than me and makes me feel inferior". My thanks to those who did post a real reply.

The_DukeDEvlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people hold back out of fear of giving advice they aren't confident in or haven't field tested, which is a good thing. Other people just like to read.