Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does most of the PUA's assume that all Nice Guys are AFC's

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is beginning to both frustrate and anger me that the majority of dudes who aspire to become PUA's keep refering to Nice Guys being AFC's.
Over the years I have met so many dudes who were Nice Guys and had the ability to allure and fvck as many hot babes as they desired.
It is possible for a dude who is a Nice Guy amongst most of the people around him to become aggressive and violent if another dude is threatening him.
Just because a dude might come accross as being a Nice Guy doesn't mean he is a wimp a wuss or a pushover, nor does it mean that he can't be a DJ an AlphaMale and a real ladies man.
I wish someone would tell me why they always refer to Nice Guys as being AFC's, it seems stupid because it often isn't the case. :nono:

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when did being a PUA mean you are a ****head?

Nice-Guy is a term used to describe the stereotypical dude who is basically a "cuddle *****".

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pap,

why are YOU so hellbent on trying to defend the notion?

it is condemned because most guys who are "nice" can't do it without being pvssies.

they are not REALLY being nice. they are rolling over and pissing on their bellies showing other men they are not a threat and begging women for a handout instead of trying to win them over legitimately.

the idea of nice as a bad thing is if that niceness comes from WEAKNESS and FEAR instead of strength, security and plenty.

if you're being nice to get something in return, you are not really being nice.

this is most nice guys.

delta

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
pap,

why are YOU so hellbent on trying to defend the notion?

it is condemned because most guys who are "nice" can't do it without being pvssies.

they are not REALLY being nice. they are rolling over and pissing on their bellies showing other men they are not a threat and begging women for a handout instead of trying to win them over legitimately.

the idea of nice as a bad thing is if that niceness comes from WEAKNESS and FEAR instead of strength, security and plenty.

if you're being nice to get something in return, you are not really being nice.

this is most nice guys.

delta
This beleif results in many dudes who are genuinely Nice Guys being falsely perceived by the jerks as being wimps wusses and pushovers, so they stir them up, though the Nice Guy who can put up a fight, often has to go beserk and beat the sh1t out of the jerk, who has a false perception of the Nice Guy,
which causes many problems on both sides, it is a stupid beleif. :nono:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I believe its part of the process. When you're just starting out as a rAFC, you pretty much have it ingrained in you that "nice guy = wrong". For the purposes of learning and developing as a DJ, this way of thinking is needed. Its to keep the rAFC from going back to his old ways.

Once you've become fairly competent as a DJ or PUA or whatever else, you tend to realize that there are always exceptions to the rules. Compliments can be good if used right, gifts are ok if they are earned, and there are some "nice guys" that do pretty well. I think the PUA's you're talking about just haven't realized this yet.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
This beleif results in many dudes who are genuinely Nice Guys being falsely perceived by the jerks as being wimps wusses and pushovers, so they stir them up, though the Nice Guy who can put up a fight, often has to go beserk and beat the sh1t out of the jerk, who has a false perception of the Nice Guy,
which causes many problems on both sides, it is a stupid beleif. :nono:
Could it be possible that these guy's are something other than nice? Most women will describe the majority of men that they go out with only once or twice as being nice. They say that they did things that were very nice but ultimately the women were bored with them because guys were so busy doing nice things.

Also, describing someone as being "nice" takes little effort and doesn't come close to conveying any personality. Think about it, would you rather be a guy that women describe as "funny" or "charismatic" or would you rather be described as simply nice?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice is different than good.

The word "good" is a description bequeathed upon something or someone that is of high character, with few flaws if any. It is based on intrinsic qualities.

The word "nice", on the other hand, describes that one's actions are seen as favorable and advantageous to others, and is therefore based on extrinisic actions. It does not describe what the purpose of these actions are. Therefore, one who is nice is not necessarily good, and vice versa.

For the purposes of this website, "nice guys" are guys who try to do everything that a woman wants, or they think she wants, solely to gain enough favor with her that a sexual relationship culminates.