Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does it feel like I'm constantly being disrespected

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
earn respect, know what it is and simply dont tolerate or put up with bullsh!t. bullsh!t comes along dont bother with it anymore.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
This girl does not have respect for your boundaries.

What you have is an increasing number of guys hovering around your woman like sharks...first the photo guy, then her ex out of nowhere, who's next?

I'd tell her to COOL IT with the guy friends. She already has a man in her life and shouldn't need anymore male attention, especially from men who she's seen naked before
Normally you'd be correct, TIC, but it looks to me like the OP doesn't have any boundaries.

OP, you're stuck in Beta-Land. You sound like you have nice-guy-ism oozing out of your pores. In your quest to be "fair" and open-minded, you're turning yourself into a doormat.

It's NOT ok for any girl of mine to see other men, period. I establish that early on and it's not up for negotiation. There's no such thing as an innocent male/female "friendship". Sexuality is always there.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been taken care of. Thanks for the input. Apparently this issue is one that requires the experience of people who aren't on this forum. I doubt anyone but Bible Belt would understand. lol

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I told her I was uncomfortable with it because of their history (abuse, etc) and was just going to leave when he showed up. But I decided to call them back and hang with them at the mall.
You want respect? Then don't be telling her how you feel like a helpless person on Oprah. You law down the law like a man and set some rules in the relationship. All that should have been done first day. I wouldn't allow my GF hang around with her ex's or let other guys touch her.

Like another poster said, if you want respect you have to earn it.

VAmp

Reaction score
It is clear that what this women is doing is setting herself up for a new relationship.