Why do you think feminists hate sexbots so much?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that the advent of the sexbot would release men from having to bother womyn for sex, so feminists should applaud this, as women will no longer be treated as sex objects.

Perhaps it is that feminists wish for men to be enslaved as worker drones and that sexbots take away the control that the Golden Canal has on men?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/sex-robots-sexist-feminist-says-7373559

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of modern women are good for nothing more than sex, once you pass the "need for validation" phase in your late 20s their pvssy is the only currency they own.

Sex bots as well are good for nothing more than sex therefore they qualify as direct competitor.

Sex bots for men are like social networks for women.

Those who equal sex bots for me to dildos for women are wrong, sex bots satisfy the physical needs of men which are the main drive to seek women while social networks satisfy the main needs of women which is to get attention and ego boosts.

Men and women pay and get paid with different currencies.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such hypocrisy. I don't hear them moaning about the countless female sex toys that pretty much strip male sexuality to a penis. Dildos, sex robots etc.

Serenity

Reaction score
Feminists are insane, trying to understand insanity leads to insanity. They make no sense and are triggered aggressively by anything related to gender and sex, without any good reason which is the sign of insanity.

Reaction score
Most of modern women are good for nothing more than sex, once you pass the "need for validation" phase in your late 20s their pvssy is the only currency they own.

Sex bots as well are good for nothing more than sex therefore they qualify as direct competitor.

Sex bots for men are like social networks for women.

Those who equal sex bots for me to dildos for women are wrong, sex bots satisfy the physical needs of men which are the main drive to seek women while social networks satisfy the main needs of women which is to get attention and ego boosts.

Men and women pay and get paid with different currencies.
I don't think we ever really get past that need for validation.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think we ever really get past that need for validation.
After you get rep pilled deeply not on the surface and reach the double digits on sexual partners your need for validation moves from being desidered from women to be the powerful man in the room near other men.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists are mad at everything, even themselves.....

Why be around someone like that or care?

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have historically felt the same way about prostitutes. They hate the unfettered competition. Imagine how little crap from a woman you would put up with if you live in Bangkok, for example, where beautiful young girls are plentiful and can be leased for very little money. Supply vs demand. All of their power goes away when you can easily get young, tight, beautiful women whenever you want. It's like being a rock star.

Reaction score
After you get rep pilled deeply not on the surface and reach the double digits on sexual partners your need for validation moves from being desidered from women to be the powerful man in the room near other men.
Also called validation, you're just seeing it from other men.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also called validation, you're just seeing it from other men.
I disagree, seeking approval from women is connected to validation.

The desire to be the most powerful man in the room is connected to power, freedom to act and freedom from outside interferece....you dont need them to like you or respect you for that purpose.

I mean if we were to be togheter in the same room with a drug addict with a gun, we all agree that he ranks lower than us from any point of view also we have a low opinion of him and surely no respect for his condition yet he is the one free to do whatever he wants or come and leave as he please.

Ofc Im exaggerating just to explain my point, you can reach the same result by being bigger stronger or richer.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"They will also desensitise humans to intimacy and empathy, which can only be developed through experiencing human interaction and mutual consenting relationships."
...and that's why men are going to prefer sex bots over sex with female humans. "Mutual consenting relationships" are the issue of the day, and if the woman backs out of mutual consent, the man gets taken to court. Mutual consent is irrelevant when you're fvcking a robot who has no knowledge of what court is.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and that's why men are going to prefer sex bots over sex with female humans. "Mutual consenting relationships" are the issue of the day, and if the woman backs out of mutual consent, the man gets taken to court. Mutual consent is irrelevant when you're fvcking a robot who has no knowledge of what court is.
If advancement in robotics goes far enough. In 2050, we might be looking at robots with emotions and actual feelings. Then the issue of consent with robots will become the big debate of that time. Lol.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to know how many woman would be pissed if they got the white wedding and great fun attention day, and right after the guy was like, "I love you and you got your wedding day, but we're not getting a marriage license".

What percentage of women would bolt knowing they don't have that security?

GrayWolf76

Reaction score
Anti-male feminists can only wine and scream and complain and moan about things men do. They don't matter on any real level and I think even most women think these man haters are a joke.They are the same ones who complain about female characters in video games. You can really just tune them out and forget about them.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday a chunky, 27 year old feminist lady was at the bar and overheard my telling the guy bartender that I was bringing a stripper to a strip club later, and he was saying "No, don't do it! She'll kill you if you bring someone on her turf!"

Here are some of the things this girl said. The venom.

1) (Upon seeing photos of the strippers via my smart phone, both of which I took) the first thing she said was "You took this one?" (and after an awestruck moment looking at one said) "What did you buy her?"
2) I said "That would sound good except see THIS girl?" (showing a third girl in cap and gown graduating high school) - this is my high school sweetheart. She graduated high school last year. All I bought her was a drink."
3) She seamlessly kept the attack on and said "You bought an underage girl a drink?" (It was her work serving her).
4) She kept arguing how I could have got the girl an Uber home instead of getting a hotel with her. I said "How much work do you think I was willing to do to NOT get laid?"
5) She said "The (19 year old non stripper) girl must have been desperate!" Sure. Sexy 19 year old women on my Facebook can't get laid to save their lives.
6) She said "They think of you as a SUGAR DADDY!". I asked one the strippers once (while we were in a jacuzzi) "Do you think of me as your Sugar Daddy?" and she said "No. But you CAN be!!" I asked what it meant and she said it meant they get an allowance basically. I declined.
7) She said "I know girls who work at the strip club. I know cops. I know what goes on there". I said "I'm naïve about that stuff because I don't go there for that".

You see, Feminism is based on the fear that somewhere, somehow, some man is enjoying himself.

Women like thunder thighs above here want to make strip clubs, prostitution and sex bots illegal because they think that via criminalization men will be forced to sleep with them instead.

Last edited:

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is supposedly about empowering women to have control over their life choices. The key word is empowering=giving power to women.
Their power comes from men wanting to sleep with them and being able to control the production of babies.
Prostitutes, sex bots, mgtow, vasectomies, plate spinning and vasal gel all take that power away.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists are just raging women because they can never get what they want much like white knight beta males hating on alphas getting all the poon

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Here's some reasons.

1. You don't have to date or court a sexbot.
2. You don't have to worry about it being an attention wh0re.
3. It brings the price of pu$$y down.
4. You don't have to buy her drinks, get her number, wonder if you're calibrating your escalation right, etc.

Just a thought.