Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you see decent looking guys with fat women?

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
I have noticed this alot lately.

My only explanation is they have been together awhile and she did not always look like that?

Reaction score
i also have noticed decent looking guys (no homo) with ugly girls.

i think is because they have low self steem

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:

It is okay to admit another guy is good-looking because it shows you are comfortable with your own sexuality.

It could be low self-esteem or like I said, the girl didn't always look like that.

Funny, I was at a family gathering last week and there were two couples there. The one guy who was borderline ugly had a much cuter wife than the guy who was decent looking.

Moral of the story is, you can never know how attractive a mans girlfriend/wife is by what he looks like.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:

why do guys on forums whenever they say something that might come off a little weird they always write "(no homo)" afterwards...to show everyone they're not gay??

that is like so00 gay! (no homo) :eek:

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. low standards for themselves, and their "picks"
sort of like driving a hyundai and being cool with it

2. too lazy with low standards, so they just settle on whoever makes it easy for them,
basically losers who were lucky they were born ok looking

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
jcap said:
1. low standards for themselves, and their "picks"
sort of like driving a hyundai and being cool with it2. too lazy with low standards, so they just settle on whoever makes it easy for them,

basically losers who were lucky they were born ok looking

What is wrong with Hyundai's? lol

They are nice cars and very up and coming. I might get an Elantra or Sonata,

point-of-life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you write the most absolute bull**** threads and posts on this forum? That's the real question.

Yo stuka, welcome to my ignore list.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
My only explanation is they have been together awhile and she did not always look like that?
That was my marriage. She was once 120 pounds and in beauty pageants for her resort hotel employer. Nowadays she is pushing 220 pounds.

Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
I have noticed this alot lately.

Because you're narrow-minded as hell, and are self-admittedly obsessed with looks. The REAL reason is because you think that being good-looking is some magical key to a woman's panties. Anybody who has spent REAL time in the field, and/or has a solid perspective on the game knows that women care about confidence above all else.

Being "good-looking" doesn't suddenly make a man confident, a great conversationalist, and have a winning personality. This is obvious to anyone who is able to think clearly. In fact, it sounds insane. To you, it sounds normal. So what can we conclude from this? :nervous:

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe because obesity is sky high and fat women are becoming the norm??? :cry:

best reason probably is they have been together for a year or more and she obviously put on the pounds. It doesn't take long for any woman to become a fatty just a couple months of carelessness and that's it, and they will rarely go back to what they used to be.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason is because mostly the average and ugly women demand a good looking guy to make up for their insecurities. You don´t need game to get those girls if you are good looking. The good looking guys you see with those girls don´t have any game most of the time.

However the hotties don´t really care about looks. Looks don´t impress them since they are constantly surrounded by attractive people. They are looking for the dominant alpha male with game. Most hotties ususally date average looking guys.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
The reason is because mostly the average and ugly women demand a good looking guy to make up for their insecurities. You don´t need game to get those girls if you are good looking. The good looking guys you see with those girls don´t have any game most of the time.

However the hotties don´t really care about looks. Looks don´t impress them since they are constantly surrounded by attractive people. They are looking for the dominant alpha male with game. Most hotties ususally date average looking guys.
I am not disagreeing that confidence is probably more important than your looks. However, to say, women don't care about looks is such a farce.

A guy who is 5'10", in shape with pretty good facial balance is going to have such an easier time attracting hotties than the 5'7" guy with the beer gut, weak chin and hook nose.

When a woman knows nothing about you, it is 100% external qualities she is judging you by. Women are INITIALLY no different than men in this category.

Do you think women are going to look at a guy and say.....yummm...look at that guy with the double chin, beer gut and recessed hair line.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the days of Deus and that other guy.

Honestly, they care about both in differing degrees depending on the type of woman. Find your niche.

And maybe those guys like those women?

The putting on pounds excuse is a common one too. Particularly for girls coming out of college.

Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
I am not disagreeing that confidence is probably more important than your looks. However, to say, women don't care about looks is such a farce.

A guy who is 5'10", in shape with pretty good facial balance is going to have such an easier time attracting hotties than the 5'7" guy with the beer gut, weak chin and hook nose.

When a woman knows nothing about you, it is 100% external qualities she is judging you by. Women are INITIALLY no different than men in this category.

Do you think women are going to look at a guy and say.....yummm...look at that guy with the double chin, beer gut and recessed hair line.

word to the mother

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:

I disagree.

Put a 400pds short, fat dude, ugly as **** in the next Ocean´s 14 movie and he´ll get laid by the hottest girls you can imagine.

Women don´t reject a guy because he´s ugly. They reject a guy because they can´t see their friends liking him. If her friends don´t like the guy, she won´t like the guy either. Women are the biggest society zombies you can imagine.

The more women like you, the more women will want you. Looks don´t matter.

At all.

The only thing women care about is power.

The order is like this for most women:

1. Confidence/Dominance

2. Money

3. Social Status

4. Looks

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I disagree.

Put a 400pds short, fat dude, ugly as **** in the next Ocean´s 14 movie and he´ll get laid by the hottest girls you can imagine.

Women don´t reject a guy because he´s ugly. They reject a guy because they can´t see their friends liking him. If her friends don´t like the guy, she won´t like the guy either. Women are the biggest society zombies you can imagine.

At all.

1. Confidence/Dominance

2. Money

3. Social Status

4. Looks

Then why is looks on that list you just provided?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Then why is looks on that list you just provided?
Because you can´t change your genetic looks.

And you don´t have to the more you have of 1. 2. and 3.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I disagree.

At all.

1. Confidence/Dominance

2. Money

3. Social Status

4. Looks

Well, I don't believe it..but oh well.

You are also missing another point. Let's say that ugly guys can get hot girls with confidence and status.

However, if you were with a girl who was significantly better looking than you, wouldn't you feel insecure and self-conscious....especially when good-looking men are staring at you like WTF?

I sure as hell would.

This would also prompt good-looking men (who feel superior to you) to make disparaging comments about you and hit on your girl right in front of you.

This is why they say we are better off dating people who aren't much better looking than ourselves.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, if you were with a girl who was significantly better looking than you, wouldn't you feel insecure and self-conscious....especially when good-looking men are staring at you like WTF?

I sure as hell would.
Tell me one logical reason why you would feel that way.