Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you guys want to get married?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
cola said:
Sometimes you want a partner to bounce ideas off, help you with tasks and just vent about the idiots you deal with everyday. And the girl for you, you won't have to beg her to love you, she just will.
I see this point, but what does marriage have to do with this? You could still bounce ideas off her and talk about work and not be married. So it has to be for image. I also think its for guys who think they can't get another girl (i.e don't have the money or wisdom to get another one) so they have to lock down one.

To emotionally bond to a girl and get into a contract where the government and state is on her side, its pretty risky.

Its nothing beta about that. Stop making everything about "alpha" vs "beta" as well. We are humans with higher level thinking abilities, not wolves whos lives evolve around hunt, eat, breed.

What happend to make you like that? We have all taken the red pill but sometimes I feel you overdosed.
All due respect.
I don't think he is railing against women or overdosed, he is explaining their nature. I've seen the worst of what women so I can understand what he is talking about.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Poon King I read your posts and a few things ive noticed about you.

1. You've insulted just about everybody on this forum.
2. Any time someone disagrees with you, they are "weak ot a beta".

07/29/2015

Poon King: Chit chat is the domain of women and faggots.

So poon do you just go around sticking your fingers in random vaginas without so much as one conversation?

07/12/2015
Bill gates is beta.
Lol. Didnt know you two were aquainted. Turning Microsoft into a powerhouse and making yourself the richest man in the WORLD then vowing to donate more than HALF that fortune to charity upon death is really beta though..

07/20/15
The word husband and idiot is interchangeable.

So every man who ever married was an idiot? Bold statement. Not one single one of the billions of men who married got a good deal out of it?

07/12/2015
He is married. That is what you call beta submission
-Cola sighs-

06/07/2016
I speak reality. If you view it as negativity you are weak, emotional.

Funny you said that to me up above as well.

In another thread a guy said his virgin girlfriend was uncomfortable with sex, you told him put her on the shelf and have sex with her friends..

WTF??? How can you say you're not negative.

Everbody should just put Poon King on ignore. It's obvious he hates women and is a sexually frustrated dude wanting to fight with people. Calls men giving women oragams betas and putting them on pedestals.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
I see this point, but what does marriage have to do with this? You could still bounce ideas off her and talk about work and not be married. So it has to be for image.
Well you don't see eye to eye with everyone so when you meet a woman with similar view points maybe you want to keep her around. I see marriage as a partnership for life. Spinning plates gets old, is all I'm trying to say.

If you find poon kings post valid, you being the op ill leave him alone out of respect for you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was married last year on July 5th and the marriage itself lasted for about two months afterwards, and it was an absolute disaster ending in divorce.

The divorce was the easy part. It was free (i.e. the Province has a fee-waiver system), and just waiting for the final divorce order.

I think it's money well wasted. Having an amazing wedding with 180 guests witnessing an exchange of vows, and allot of food,and an amazing reception. It still feels like an accomplishment even though the marriage itself was a disaster that crashed. After the exchange of vows, I virtually grabbed her and made out with her on the altar infront of all those guests and the whole church cheered.

People from all over the States, my home country Canada, all came over to celebrate. Now people know I'm not a virgin anymore, for real, and no longer harass me about when I'm getting married again. They know, at least I got married, and since it was a freaking disaster, they won't be pushing me to marry again. The next time's going to be real love not BS patch-up job.

With me, it's a high celebration that I'm going to fvck a woman after starting a make-out session in the altar after an exchange of vows. In reality, we were both too tired and drained after the reception and well.... We went to the Trump hotel. Eventually I used Max-Pro and did have some fun. Thankfully, no kids. When she turned on me and went crazy I could just exist that mess.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
cola said:
Poon King I read your posts and a few things ive noticed about you.

1. You've insulted just about everybody on this forum.
2. Any time someone disagrees with you, they are "weak ot a beta".

07/29/2015

Poon King: Chit chat is the domain of women and faggots.

So poon do you just go around sticking your fingers in random vaginas without so much as one conversation?

07/12/2015
Bill gates is beta.
Lol. Didnt know you two were aquainted. Turning Microsoft into a powerhouse and making yourself the richest man in the WORLD then vowing to donate more than HALF that fortune to charity upon death is really beta though..

07/20/15
The word husband and idiot is interchangeable.

So every man who ever married was an idiot? Bold statement. Not one single one of the billions of men who married got a good deal out of it?

07/12/2015
He is married. That is what you call beta submission
-Cola sighs-

06/07/2016
I speak reality. If you view it as negativity you are weak, emotional.

Funny you said that to me up above as well.

In another thread a guy said his virgin girlfriend was uncomfortable with sex, you told him put her on the shelf and have sex with her friends..

WTF??? How can you say you're not negative.
Disagreeing with me and whining like a b!tch are two different things.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me IF they present a counter argument explaining clearly why and how I am wrong.

But most people don't present a counter argument.. they just b!tch like a little girl.. Poon King.. you're so mean, Poon King I bet you don't get laid, Poon King you're a KJ, Poon King you're negative, etc. This is called "emotional argument". When someone can't argue the point so they attack the person.

If you're not going to present a logical counter argument to what I say.. and instead just b!tch and moan about how my posts make you feel sad.. then I'll just assume you're a weak little cry baby b!tch and I'll just call you that and move on with my day. :yes:

Stugots

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me IF they present a counter argument explaining clearly why and how I am wrong.

But most people don't present a counter argument.. they just b!tch like a little girl.. Poon King.. you're so mean, Poon King I bet you don't get laid, Poon King you're a KJ, Poon King you're negative, etc. This is called "emotional argument". When someone can't argue the point so they attack the person.

If you're not going to present a logical counter argument to what I say.. and instead just b!tch and moan about how my posts make you feel sad.. then I'll just assume you're a weak little cry baby b!tch and I'll just call you that and move on with my day. :yes:
Prove to us all that marriage has a 100% failure rate.

Prove to us all that every man who gets married is a beta slave.

Prove to us all that every man who works out, dresses well, grooms themselves is doing it specifically to pander to women.

Prove to us all that all relationships are 100% guaranteed to fail.

If you can't? Then in your own words: Shut your b1tchin' mouth. :yes:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon its beyond proving you wrong or right. I'm more concerned with your mental health.
Your posts reek of NPD(Narcissistic personality disorder)

Why I conclude this? Anyone who goes against anything you say is labeled as beta or whiney or a b!tch(Read his post history, he insults everyone who goes against his opinion). Classic Narcissism. "Your never wrong, everything is black and white".

Also male Narcissists HATE women. They view all women with disdain. So it makes sense you would frequent this forum.
I want you to seek help.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

you're full of sh!t, i've seen lots of posters present counter arguments to the crap you write, after they do you whine and insult them calling them betas, b!tches, or bufoons unable to counter their argument. seems like you're just trolling the forum.

Stugots

Banned
Reaction score
cola said:
Poon its beyond proving you wrong or right. I'm more concerned with your mental health.
Loon is definitely a head case. A man with a child's mentality head case that has a self-serving agenda who dislikes women possibly because his true sexuality is suppressed by what his family would think if he came out or your garden variety AFC who is too stubborn to improve himself as he has always felt entitled to get what he wants and never did.

In Loon's diseased mind he believes the more ridiculous nonsense he throws out knowing full well he'll get called out on it, It somehow means to him he is a "real man" and the rest who don't buy his crap are "beta white knights" etc.

"Poon King".....righto. And on gaming forums his username is most likely the Kingofeverygameplayerwhoeverplayedgames. I find him hilarious. Pathetic. But hilarious nonetheless.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
If you had enough money and status and friends and could always get any women you wanted (think Hollywood actor), why would you ask one women to settle down with for the rest of your life? Is it for your image? Is it to come home and lean on her when times get tough? Is it for kids to bring them up a in "stable, loving" household with 2 parents? Is it for constant sex?

The only answer I can come with is image, that's because society frowns on anything not status quo or unstable. People don't like seeing their politicians single and single people don't get invited anywhere where couples are. :rock:
Marriage is a minefield. If only fifty percent of land mines actually blow up, are you really going to walk across that field telling yourself that not all land mines are like that? Are you going to willingly enter a game of Russian Roulette where there are three live rounds out of the six chambers in the gun? Are you really going to hand someone (her) a loaded gun (marriage), and then beg her not to pull the trigger? (divorce, financial support demanded, separation/alienation from children, shift in friendships and family life).In the mine field of marriage, every day, week, month, and year is a new step in that field. Every fight, disagreement, trip, party, and even the seeming minor events are just another step in the field.No matter how carefully a man can navigate the field, even if he can walk through the field without an explosion,she's still got that gun and she can use it at any time. No thanks.

Getting married is a big gamble if you’re a man. Even a woman you think you know very well can morph into another person as soon as you say, “I do.”I can’t believe how many men continue to get married. Don’t these men see all the carnage surrounding the vast majority of married couples? I would rather play Russian Roulette than get married in our present world.Low value, high value,alpha,beta,omega............Big Daddy Government does not care,you are a man, you will pay anyway.50% of American marriages end in divorce, and 70% of these divorces are initiaited by women. All men should consult an attorney before marrying, and understand the implications of divorce, b/c they may participate in one whether they like it not.

I worked for 3 years in the family court system and (the family court system) is crooked, like a Ponzi scheme to make money off fathers.Over the last 40 years, as the domestic violence and divorce industries have grown, a perverse system has developed in response to female initiated allegations of abuse in which the accuser is rewarded.Divorce and custody disputes spawn false rape and abuse claims in order for the woman to gain the upper hand in the family court system.Working in the family court taught me a valuable lesson , never get married,never cohabitate.Just pump and dump. Ohh and Big Daddy Government does not care how alpha,beta,strong or weak you are............you are a man ; you will pay. Spend a week in family court, and you’ll see exactly what is real and tangible and lasting about women.

Just do not get married.Fvck that. Inviting that tyranny into your home is the decision of a slave, not one of a man who values his liberty.Never forget brother - 100% of divorces are a direct result of marriage!

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me explain that true marriage has nothing to do with a piece of paper and a man dressed in a gown saying 'you are married'. That is a civil and lawful agreement and has nothing to do with marriage.

Sex = marriage. It is a physical and natural bonding of two creatures out of which another is created. That and only that is what marriage is about. Meaning you people may or may not have been married many times over. That is reality.

Stugots

Banned
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Marriage is a minefield. If only fifty percent of land mines actually blow up, are you really going to walk across that field telling yourself that not all land mines are like that? Are you going to willingly enter a game of Russian Roulette where there are three live rounds out of the six chambers in the gun? Are you really going to hand someone (her) a loaded gun (marriage), and then beg her not to pull the trigger? (divorce, financial support demanded, separation/alienation from children, shift in friendships and family life).In the mine field of marriage, every day, week, month, and year is a new step in that field. Every fight, disagreement, trip, party, and even the seeming minor events are just another step in the field.No matter how carefully a man can navigate the field, even if he can walk through the field without an explosion,she's still got that gun and she can use it at any time. No thanks.

Getting married is a big gamble if you’re a man. Even a woman you think you know very well can morph into another person as soon as you say, “I do.”I can’t believe how many men continue to get married. Don’t these men see all the carnage surrounding the vast majority of married couples? I would rather play Russian Roulette than get married in our present world.Low value, high value,alpha,beta,omega............Big Daddy Government does not care,you are a man, you will pay anyway.50% of American marriages end in divorce, and 70% of these divorces are initiaited by women. All men should consult an attorney before marrying, and understand the implications of divorce, b/c they may participate in one whether they like it not.

I worked for 3 years in the family court system and (the family court system) is crooked, like a Ponzi scheme to make money off fathers.Over the last 40 years, as the domestic violence and divorce industries have grown, a perverse system has developed in response to female initiated allegations of abuse in which the accuser is rewarded.Divorce and custody disputes spawn false rape and abuse claims in order for the woman to gain the upper hand in the family court system.Working in the family court taught me a valuable lesson , never get married,never cohabitate.Just pump and dump. Ohh and Big Daddy Government does not care how alpha,beta,strong or weak you are............you are a man ; you will pay. Spend a week in family court, and you’ll see exactly what is real and tangible and lasting about women.

Just do not get married.Fvck that. Inviting that tyranny into your home is the decision of a slave, not one of a man who values his liberty.Never forget brother - 100% of divorces are a direct result of marriage!
Why not do yourself a favor and avoid women period.

I mean after all you could get them pregnant.

They could claim you raped them.

They could have exes, family etc. come after you.

They could get angry and damage your property.

They could call the cops on you regardless.

Just do you. Go your own way and stop trying to convince everyone the sky is falling and it's a 100% "certainty" because you've sat in an environment where all you saw was divorce cases.

I've known plenty of men who've gotten divorced and they aren't running around trying to convince everyone to never get married let alone are they not finding finding new women and getting re-married or even reconciling with their exes. And I know plenty of people who are married, have stayed married and for MANY MANY years.

Actually come to think of it a neighbor of mine has gotten divorced and HE has his house. SHE is gone.

Your personal experience isn't everyone's or will be across the board. Period.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Stugots said:
Let a foreveralone troll who names himself "Poon King" like a 12 year old on the internet who's against nature itself...
It's amazing how much insight Stugots has after only 1 week here (and Pena after only 6 months here, for that matter). I'm certain they are not the same person. But you see, based on the particular words a person uses along with the frequency of those words, a computer (and even a person) can easily deduce which members are the same person. I wonder which member opened the most accounts here? I've opened exactly one, which is the policy of the forum. Anyone else is deceptive.

Stugots said:
Why not do yourself a favor and avoid women period... they could call the cops on you regardless.
Or they might write to the moderators and claim harassment. Yes, if there is one thing Feminists love to do, it's to call for their armed servants who of course are only here to make sure their opinions are not challenged.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Regarding marriage: women are master manipulators. They are trying to sell themselves for a guaranteed life of riches. It's like a hooker times 10,000 or worse. Men get married because they are suckers who think they are guaranteeing themselves virtually infinite sex with someone who cast a spell on them. But men are catching on, and some people can't stand the idea. You see, the hang-out, hook-up culture might be good for women under age 25, but for women over 30, they become washed up and useless 95% of the time. They figured they could ho around for 20 years and then get married on top of it. Nope.

Reaction score
bigneil said:
Regarding marriage: women are master manipulators. They are trying to sell themselves for a guaranteed life of riches. It's like a hooker times 10,000 or worse. Men get married because they are suckers who think they are guaranteeing themselves virtually infinite sex with someone who cast a spell on them. But men are catching on, and some people can't stand the idea. You see, the hang-out, hook-up culture might be good for women under age 25, but for women over 30, they become washed up and useless 95% of the time. They figured they could ho around for 20 years and then get married on top of it. Nope.
Too many bad habits, and the guys recognize that they hit the end of their road trying to capitalize on the mans hard work.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the world is so against marriage

So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept;
then He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh at that place.
And the LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man.

And the man said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man" (Genesis 2:21-23).

God's remedy for the one thing about His creation that was not good was to make a helper that was "suitable" to man. The Hebrew word that is translated "suitable" here is neged (neh'-ghed), which could have been translated "opposite part" or a "counterpart." To be a helpmate, the woman needed to be different from the man—not a difference that conflicted with him, but rather one that complimented him. She would have the part that he was missing. To be whole he needed her, and she needed him. It has been a primary strategy of the enemy to blur the distinctions between men and women and deceive them into thinking they do not need each other.

As soon as the man saw the woman, his heart leapt and he knew she was the one! The man looked at the woman and was charged, but it did not appear to have done the same for Eve. Men tend to be stimulated more by sight than women. Just looking at Eve was enough to convince Adam, but just looking at Adam probably did not do much for Eve. However, the words that Adam spoke probably did mean something to her.

God created romance and sex, and both are to be a wonderful and intimate expression of love between a man and woman. However, He created mankind to be body, soul, and spirit. Romance was created to be more than sex. It was to be a union of spirit, soul, and body, in that order. If the order is reversed so that the union of bodies is esteemed first, then it is unlikely that the union of spirit and soul will take place, and the loneliness will continue.

This is why the Lord created the institution of marriage, and sanctioned that sex outside of marriage is a sin against Him. It is a sin against the very nature of man that God created. Mankind was created to be creatures of lofty intelligence and spirituality. They were also physical creatures who were "wonderfully made." The Lord wanted the crown of His creation to be whole and fulfilled on all three levels, and if mankind started esteeming the physical above the others, a basic perversion of their nature would occur. Therefore, sex was to be an expression of the love and union of spirit and soul. Only as it was this expression of love and union, would it truly be fulfilling, and remain the high and lofty expression that it was intended to be. There is a spiritual sensuality that can be released through the love and union of spirit and soul that physical sensuality can never compare with.

In the first meeting of Adam and Eve, Adam was immediately convinced that they were right for each other. It appears that Eve may have taken a little more convincing. She was different, and probably needed to be touched more in her soul and spirit before she could be fully convinced. God made women this way to call men to higher levels of experience. Women do tend to be more spiritually oriented, and often interpreted as more emotional, because they tend to be more in touch with their spiritual senses.

Since the Fall, women have been blamed because Eve was deceived and offered the forbidden fruit to Adam. However, this implies that Adam was not deceived, and sinned even though he knew what he was doing. That is far more sinister. Why did Adam follow Eve that way? It was probably because she had been created to help call Adam to the higher realms of spirituality, and Adam had already learned to follow her in this. It is basic to the devil's strategy to turn our strengths into weaknesses, and use them against us. He seldom tries to stop someone from doing what they are called to do. He learned in the beginning that it is far more effective to get behind them and push them too far.

We will examine these issues in more depth later, but understanding the foundations of our nature, temptation, and the perversion of that nature is important for us to understand redemption and the process of restoration. When we are fully restored, the relationship between men and God, men and women, and men and women with the creation, will all be part of a glorious paradise again.
Source : http://www.morningstarministries.or...cid=758f016130&mc_eid=b82c68b41b#.VbYH-6A1jqA

bensimsJYG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
All men who desire marriage are either weak minded, co-dependent or insecure. OR all three. :crackup:

Image is part of it. The desire to "fit in" and look like everyone else. All beta sheep will follow the status quo.

Then you have the white knight.. who believes women NEED him to rescue them and be their loyal puppy dog there to serve them whenever they snap their fingers.

Finally you have those men with a deep feeling of insecurity and emotional weakness that he believes can only be satisfied through female validation. For many men.. women validate their entire existence. Without a woman's approval they have no reason to live and might as well crawl into a hole and die.

Underneath all the ego, money, weight lifting and flashy consumer goods.. its all about begging women to love them.

Pathetic stuff. And sad.
I want to get married eventually so that I can raise kids in a healthy environment. That doesn't make me weak minded, co-dependent or insecure.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth isn't pretty, but I'm glad some have the fortitude needed to bring it forth anyway. These forums aren't about being popular, they're about making yourself into an alpha. Alphas are goal-oriented and utterly ruthless.

Many of us (aspiring alphas) on these forums have been so utterly brainwashed by this weak culture that we have a tendency to regress back to our beta upbringing. Guys like Poon King are here to slap the beta out of us with concise and efficient posts, and I am grateful for it.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
. Alphas are goal-oriented and utterly ruthless.
Hmm. I've seen plenty ruthless betas in my time. They are the ones who don't question things. Who do what their masters tell them to do.