Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do yall assume the girl is ****** another guy if she's playing games

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Stops responding to a text for 10 minutes means she's blowing another guy. Is this true, because this has even made me paranoid.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls know the game too bro. They also have lives.

If they aren't responding it likely means they are busy. Or just trying to make you paranoid.

I think alot of us have been cheated on on this board.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that in majority of cases the whole thing is over before the guy even gets a clue, and there he is pondering how she could blow this other guy....It is a matter of time for the most people. Some women won't cheat physically, but will cheat emotionally, etc.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Of course. Women do have lives. :yes:

Don't let a woman think she has you. :nono:

A woman who is interested in you and who wants you will find a way to get you. ;)

Show me a man on this board who hasn't been cheated on and I'll show you a NBA player who has trouble getting laid. :p

Women always have options. Call it what you want, but they know the game very well. :nervous:

Case closed. Roll with it. :box:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deleted

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Even when they are texting you they are blowing someone else (He's #1, You're #2). Even when they are blowing you they are texting someone else (You're #1, he's #2).

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang so basically its done for us? Women will always have the upperhand? So this means once we catch strong feelings for a girl we're basically screwed. Makes me scared to fall in love and of commitment

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI

"An egotistical person's self-worth is driven by external factors -- primarily feedback from others. A person with high self-esteem's sense of self-worth is determined by internal factors such as passion, belief or personal vision.“

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. For the record Nismo, although I'm only 20, I have never been cheated on, never been broken up with either.

But something like texting I feel is no big deal if they don't answer for a little while, although I will say if it's several hours and then they text back without explaining the absence I too wonder if they're hanging out with people (not necessarily cheating) but it's a little fishy if they're absent for 4 hours and then text back continuing the old conversation.