Why do women see this as a sign of insecurity?

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i am in a fresh relationship and ask her if she is seeing or nailing other dudes or if i'm in a serious relationship and suspect she is nailing other dudes why would she see this as a sign of insecurity?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would send the message to her that you do not believe you are awesome enough to command her full attention away from other guys.

Hence insecurity.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if that is showing a sign of insecurity, than you are messing with the wrong women my friend.

Yes I am very insecure; about getting HIV, Herpes, Ebola, and every other diease known to man.

so yes, I apologize if I like to know if you are catching another guys yougert besides mine from time to time.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
If i am in a fresh relationship and ask her if she is seeing or nailing other dudes or if i'm in a serious relationship and suspect she is nailing other dudes why would she see this as a sign of insecurity?
are you serious??

you shouldnt HAVE to ASK. if you feel it is time for you all to get a bit more serious than tell her. it should go unspoken that she isnt f*cking other guys at this point.

"umm, i know we said we are serious and bf and gf. but im just curious about something.. umm im just wandering if you are nailing other guys? if you are you probably shouldnt, since your my gf"

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
If she asked you the same thing, would you think she was insecure?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
KontrollerX said:
It would send the message to her that you do not believe you are awesome enough to command her full attention away from other guys.

Hence insecurity.
She doesnt like being called the Ho/Slut that she is soo openly... She wants you to make her think you think you are the only one which is seldom the case! She doesn think you are insecure she just doesnt want you prying into her other relationships. AFTER ALL, A REAL DON JUAN WOULD CARE WHAT SHE DOES WHEN SHE LEAVES HIS HOUSE

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
ZenGodMod said:
Wear a condom.

Every woman has a past.
Only 17% of people wear condoms every time.. Everyone has a past but women tend to have more of a past cause its easier for them to be promiscuous as they dont have to pursue...

BUt most hos end up being someone's wife and mother....soo..... there are enough desperate men around that old used up ho and sluts have no problem finding a man ready to marry them... after they have F'ed 3000+ people...

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

Hence insecurity.

Well Kontroller with all your knowledge about AWs you know that no matter how Awsome you are your not gonna comand every girls full attention. But I figured someone would give that perspective. It just seems that every girl that throws that crap at me tuns out to be a white trash *****.

backbreaker said:
if that is showing a sign of insecurity, than you are messing with the wrong women my friend.

Yes I am very insecure; about getting HIV, Herpes, Ebola, and every other diease known to man.

so yes, I apologize if I like to know if you are catching another guys yougert besides mine from time to time.
Now here's what seems to be the other side of the fence in this subject. this is the reason why I ask girls wht the deal is. Also I don't like to be disrespected or made a fool of. Whether we are serious or not. Your lieing to me. You are garbage.

taiyuu_otoko said:
shaming tactic.
What?

DavenJuan said:
are you serious??

you shouldnt HAVE to ASK. if you feel it is time for you all to get a bit more serious than tell her. it should go unspoken that she isnt f*cking other guys at this point.

"umm, i know we said we are serious and bf and gf. but im just curious about something.. umm im just wandering if you are nailing other guys? if you are you probably shouldnt, since your my gf"
your a tard

DonJuan11 said:
If she asked you the same thing, would you think she was insecure?
I guess I would have to wonder what her reasons were for asking. refer to the first two quotes

DonGorgon said:
She doesnt like being called the Ho/Slut that she is soo openly... She wants you to make her think you think you are the only one which is seldom the case! She doesn think you are insecure she just doesnt want you prying into her other relationships. AFTER ALL, A REAL DON JUAN WOULD CARE WHAT SHE DOES WHEN SHE LEAVES HIS HOUSE
Interesting what your saying up until the CAPS. Wouldn't a Don Juan not care what she does when she leaves the house?

ZenGodMod said:
Wear a condom.

Every woman has a past.
Was refering to her present, but thanx for the tip.

DonGorgon said:
Only 17% of people wear condoms every time.. Everyone has a past but women tend to have more of a past cause its easier for them to be promiscuous as they dont have to pursue...

BUt most hos end up being someone's wife and mother....soo..... there are enough desperate men around that old used up ho and sluts have no problem finding a man ready to marry them... after they have F'ed 3000+ people...
Wow 3000?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score

AlekNovy

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part it's projection.

Most women are in fact insecure when they ask that question.

It has to do with how you ask it too:

1) The words. "are you ****ing other guys" vs. "Is this committed or casual"... The second is preferable. Now this is not how exactly you'd phrase it, but my point is you wouldn't ask "are there any other guys" [them-centered]... which is you focusing on THEM... You'd ask her an [us-centered] question. That shows you actually do think you're awesome, and if there are other guys, you don't care, her loss. You just want to know if this relationship is worth investing in. If not, that's cool too.

2) The tonality, body-language and sub-communication you ask it with. You know most of this. If you are in fact secure about how you ask, she won't perceive it as insecure. And if she does, her problem.

For the most part, most of these problems auto-correct themselves by sexual abundance.

What is sexual abundance? It's knowing you can walk out any day, any time, anywhere and meet a new woman (or 5), and be able to date a healthy percentage of them.

Even if you marry this girl and she's your one and only and you never even feel the need for another girl... the truth is, you can't know if you aren't settling or fooling yourself... until you have sexual abundance.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because you ARE insecure. you have good reason to be with the woman you have chosen to be with.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why ask sosilky when they are going to lie anyways?

I was asked this on a date and I came up with some blatant lie....in retrospect that was a mistake but I mean girls are going to be more inclined to lie anyways.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
because you ARE insecure. you have good reason to be with the woman you have chosen to be with.
what?