Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women play these games?

dibosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going to waste your time.But I have a very serious question to ask because I am not just getting it.

In my classes,there are a ton of hot girls.The problem is that when I ignore them,they are craving for my attention.And when I am trying to make them my girlfriend they pull away and ignore me and pay attention to other guys.So you can see that my success with women is like a carrot dangled out of my reach.But I am good with the 7s and 7.5s.And this makes me more angry that I have to settle for those 7s and 7.5s

Please give me some advice on how I can get these hot 9s and 10s to pay me attention and be my girlfriend and some advice on how I can attract them predictably and not play these head games?

I am seriously angry and frustrated with these girls.

Please give me some tips.

OneEyedJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly because you come across as needy.
And if this is true, they know it and are playing you, not into you.

Read the DJ bible. A link is at the bottom of every SoSuave page.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to come off as the badass that doesn't give a damn about them.

A sense that you are devouring them with your eyes and not in a creepy 711 store clerk manner but in a way that conveys to them you look at them like a sex object and have no apologies whatsoever for doing so.

Most hot chicks think they are worthless on a deep level which is why they are so unattracted to guys that would act loving and kind towards them ie AFC's.

The bad boy is a safe bet for these hotties to get with as they know he harbors no false beliefs that she is a perfect princess or even a good person on the inside (beliefs about women the AFC holds dear) and she will not be held to that standard by him so she is relieved.

She is also not bothered by having to worry about the bad boy getting emotionally attached to her and thus her feeling guilty about it if things were to end as the bad boy is only interested in one thing from her and we all know what that one thing is.

So basically you have to come at these really hot women in a ****y, confident, cool and unaffected way and not try and make them your girlfriend.

You have to somehow get them to hang out with you and make them have so much fun and be so charmed by you that it is the other way around where they are begging to be your girlfriend.

Seriously read some SunnyD posts if you want to know exactly how a bad boy tamed her. Thats exactly how you want to wrap a woman around your finger. Just like SunnyD all obsessed with you and fvcked up in the head ready to suck your c0ck on command.

nsxjg80

Don Juan
Reaction score
they're testing you bro and no offense but you're failing their tests. Don't give up too easily or you lose. You want to come off as if you don't need them, they need you not the other way around.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude,

right frame of mind = "im the most important thing to myself and i know i can get you any time but it is a question if you are worthy of me"

another fact, attention ho's will always be there and these women probably don't want any of the guys, just like the attention. not quality enough!

another fact, a woman can never be a 9 without having the quality inside. she would be deemed to as a 7. so remember, you are looking for a package, not a mannequin.

i think that's it.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dibosh said:
I am not going to waste your time.But I have a very serious question to ask because I am not just getting it.

In my classes,there are a ton of hot girls.The problem is that when I ignore them,they are craving for my attention.And when I am trying to make them my girlfriend they pull away and ignore me and pay attention to other guys.So you can see that my success with women is like a carrot dangled out of my reach.But I am good with the 7s and 7.5s.And this makes me more angry that I have to settle for those 7s and 7.5s

Please give me some advice on how I can get these hot 9s and 10s to pay me attention and be my girlfriend and some advice on how I can attract them predictably and not play these head games?

I am seriously angry and frustrated with these girls.

Please give me some tips.
When you are in a class or sitting at a bar and you deny a woman of the one thing she really cares about, attention, that's good, because she will show interest in you and start talking to you. Just don't try being in a relationship with them. Chances are, if you're at the age where you are still attending classes, you shouldn't be having a girlfriend anyway, you're too young. Just bang them.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER be the ENABLER in some AW's 'games'.

The only thing these immature girls want is attention and validation.
They are NOT INTERESTED in YOU....

....they are only INTERESTED in the Attention/Validation you may give them.
Once you GIVE it to them, you have DISQUALIFIED yourself...

But this is not bad.

Because they NEVER gave a sh*t about you, the REAL you, in the first place.

Dont be an ENABLER.

Second, do NOT then look for YOUR attention/ego inflation/validation by playing these games yourself, by withholding your attention, they then want to get you to notice them, then you get an Ego BOOST, thus, you crave their attention as WELL
And dont go looking to make these immature AWs your girlfriend.
They will never really be YOUR GF.
They CRAVE ATTENTION, not you. They dont WANT YOU. They want ATTENTION from guys.
SO they will NEVER give themselves heart and soul to you anyway.

Dont be an enabler.
Dont play stupid kid's games with them.
Dont withold attention merely for the sake of trying to attract them to boost your ego.
Dont think of them as GF material.
Stop being the typical stupid chump.....

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
CAUSE SEX IS SOO EASY FOR THEM TO GET THAT IT IS BORING AND NO CHALLENGE SIO THEY CREAT GAMES TO MAKE THING MORE INTERESTING... MEN HAVE IT SO HARD THAT WE TRY TKO MAKE THINGS AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE..... All girls know they could open their legs and 99% of men would jump in,. no question so they create challenges..

Last edited:

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
Ignoring is good i do that sh1t all the time. It works. But you gotta make it seem like they are winning you over slowly. Every dude tries to make a hot girl they interact with their girlfriend. You accomplish two things by doing this: act the same as everyone and act needy. Talk to them, fvck with them act like your the sh1t, dont ask to be their boyfriend. This will make them think why isnt this guy wanting me and theyll throw themselves on you more.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
C8UASE SEWX IS SOO EASY FOR THEM TOK GET THAT IT IS BORING AND NO CHALLENGE SIO THEY CREAT GAMES TIO MAKE THING MORE INTERESTING... MEN HAVE IT SO HARD THAT WE TRY TKO MAKE THINGS AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE..... All girls know they could open their legs and 99% of men would jump in,. no question so they create challenges..
I'm genuinely curious about this and other posts of yours. Are you essentially saying that women are less attracted to men than vice versa?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dibosh said:
But I am good with the 7s and 7.5s.And this makes me more angry that I have to settle for those 7s and 7.5s

You are good with the 7 and 7.5, as are most people, because you don't care about their response. Now you just have to apply the same rules to the hotter ones. The 9 and 9.5 and scarce and have alot of options to choose from so you are more concerned about how you act, what you say, what you do, in front of them.

It's like anything in life that's scarce, its value increases if the demand is there and vice versa. Hot girl = Game 7. Non hot girl = regular season game 24.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
You have to come off as the badass that doesn't give a damn about them.

A sense that you are devouring them with your eyes and not in a creepy 711 store clerk manner but in a way that conveys to them you look at them like a sex object and have no apologies whatsoever for doing so.

Most hot chicks think they are worthless on a deep level which is why they are so unattracted to guys that would act loving and kind towards them ie AFC's.

The bad boy is a safe bet for these hotties to get with as they know he harbors no false beliefs that she is a perfect princess or even a good person on the inside (beliefs about women the AFC holds dear) and she will not be held to that standard by him so she is relieved.

She is also not bothered by having to worry about the bad boy getting emotionally attached to her and thus her feeling guilty about it if things were to end as the bad boy is only interested in one thing from her and we all know what that one thing is.

So basically you have to come at these really hot women in a ****y, confident, cool and unaffected way and not try and make them your girlfriend.

You have to somehow get them to hang out with you and make them have so much fun and be so charmed by you that it is the other way around where they are begging to be your girlfriend.

Seriously read some SunnyD posts if you want to know exactly how a bad boy tamed her. Thats exactly how you want to wrap a woman around your finger. Just like SunnyD all obsessed with you and fvcked up in the head ready to suck your c0ck on command.
You, Gordon, and wutang must be triplets..

Is it just me, or do other people just feel BAD vibes when they read these fools' posts?

Like energy is being drained from me.. i can only imagine what kind of an annoying whiny sketchy person you are in real life. How the hell do people even tolerate such individuals I got no idea.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prod said:
I'm genuinely curious about this and other posts of yours. Are you essentially saying that women are less attracted to men than vice versa?
I am saying that they tend to value us less than we value them cause there are more of us so we are not rare to them, i.e. they can easily have most of us very easily due to so many of us being lonely and desperate...

This dynamic gives them, more options and choice in the dating game and and in that game (options = power).. For every 1 girl the average dude can attract the average woman can attract 10 dudes... So.. 90% of women go for the top 10% of men and reject the other 90% of "lesser men"... This leaves many men taking what ever they can get.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
You, Gordon, and wutang must be triplets..

Is it just me, or do other people just feel BAD vibes when they read these fools' posts?

Like energy is being drained from me.. i can only imagine what kind of an annoying whiny sketchy person you are in real life. How the hell do people even tolerate such individuals I got no idea.

We are realists...
Reality can be painful for the weak..
I will not force you to accept reality...
But reading our posts will make you less confused about it. :up:

And if you renergy gets drain so easily then you need a stronger type of energy...

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don, honestly, I dont think you guys are 'realists' AT ALL, dude.
I think you guys are cynical pessimists.
And so do a lot of guys on here.

I think it's great you dont 'force' your 'reality' on anyone...

..cause it's just too fvcking depressing!!!
:crackup:

Good luck, bro. I do want you to be happy and suceed, but damn, man...
...think about what your beliefs are doing to you and anyone that listens to you.
I never intend for anyone to follow ANYTHING or ANY ONE with blind faith.
And I do not agree with 'just think positive'. Most of us dont even KNOW what that sh*t is, Don. "Think positive"?
How?
Men need some kind of path and method, something they can grasp...
really grab hold of to lead them on to great things in life.
But wishful thinking, the way a lot of people try to portray 'positive' thinking' is detrimental.
We all have different 'realities'.
Because we have all had different experiences,and we all have different circumstances.
So as Bruce Lee said "your truth is not my truth, and MY truth is not YOUR truth."
So I think it is SUPER Important for all of us to cut the sh*t out , and stop trying to profess that WE know the 'truth'.
Because that's bullsh*t.

There IS No Ultimate "truth".
There isn't.

There's only your experience and OPINION on your experiences, that MAY or MAY NOT be helpful.

No one has a 'monopoly on Truth'.

So please, again, let's all cut the bullsh*t here, and be honest with ourselves and others.
If we want to help, we have to help by EDUCATING....

...not by INDOCTRINATING.

This is absolutely CRUCIAL.

It is especially critical for the majority of up an dcoming generations of men with no Fathers, and no Mentors!
The old saying is "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man HOW to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

And we cant turn away our eyes, and we cant turn away from ourselves, and we cant keep wanting to avoid responsibility, keep 'checking out' and pretending, and push our feelings down deeper and deeper.

We have to face them.

And we have to use those feelings,and circumstances , and experiences for our good. To transcend that. And not just 'move on', but Move FORWARD. (I learned the difference about those terms too. Moving forward is desired. Because it means you have learned your lessons, and use it now to advance in your life, not simply keep walking. But thriving in your life.)

jmchavz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the social proof, from there on.... everything is on autopilot!!! Just chill man

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
We are realists...
Reality can be painful for the weak..
I will not force you to accept reality...
But reading our posts will make you less confused about it. :up:

And if you renergy gets drain so easily then you need a stronger type of energy...
Don't mind him.

He's a fvckin symp who is still butthurt over my telling his oneitis SunnyD where she can go with her bullsh!t.

"I think it's great you dont 'force' your 'reality' on anyone...

..cause it's just too fvcking depressing!!!"

You assume too much.

To you his reality is depressing.

To me his reality is an oasis of freeing knowledge in a desert of lies.

Follow your own Bruce Lee advice quote and you'll be a lot happier when reading alternative views to those that you hold dear.

And also follow the great post you made recently about not feeding an attention wh0re's need the next time Sunny vomits up one of her garbage posts about gettin it on with her ex boyfriend whose oh so bad yet she can't get enough of his c0ck once again.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kontroller, I think I will.

But I think you just PROVED that I am not assuming anything at all.

Thanks.