Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women like losers with 0 game, 0 $, 0 looks, 0 power?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I think the OP is on to something. Some women do like losers. I think it is these men while not unconfident are very accepting of the woman and passive. The women feels validated and not pressured and doesn't see the guy as a threat and someone to be insecure with or as someone to envy. Women often date losers in one form or another. Women aren't rational.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
It doesn't. I want to understand the reasons behind such choices. This is just one example but I know of plenty more. I can get even those girls attracted to me (but not all will cheat) but why would a chick not want a DJ as a BF and use a DJ as a boy-toy for sex? I am very successful in everything I do (including a career with an 85K job at age 22 and model face and body looks). Is it because girls know I will dump them if I don't think they are good enough? It is true... I won't be in LTR with worthless girls but shouldn't they at least try?
Ah, I see. So you're just here to brag?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Why do women prefer fat, ugly, style-less men with double chins who are making $30K per year, wear dirty shirts with holes, and most importantly can't put 2 words together. Most of the time these guys just smile and say "Guh..uh...I dunno...haha....uh....hahahaha!...uh..." Why does this turn women on?

Not a trolling question. Here in SC it happens all the time.
Because they make the women feel good. Would you date an obese ugly woman who was a millionaire? Most normal men wouldn't.

Your problem is your attitude and your negative outlook. You have the money and looks but in terms of personality you are a poor man. But that can be fixed too if you put the effort in.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What sort of jackassery is this? You troops know the score. Marry a beta male, sleep with an alpha. These are the women who couldn't tame players, couldn't pimp pimps, so they settled for a symp. You guys know about the BBD. You guys know about the cheating wife. You guys know all about this. And you know that some women go thru some bull**** and finally settle down happily with a nice guy.

This is just sour grapes from the OP, To the original poster...are you approaching solider? Are you being social? Are you meeting people? Are you asking for numbers and dates? Worry about you. Let them do them, you do you.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Babnik said:
Why do women prefer fat, ugly, style-less men with double chins who are making $30K per year, wear dirty shirts with holes, and most importantly can't put 2 words together. Most of the time these guys just smile and say "Guh..uh...I dunno...haha....uh....hahahaha!...uh..." Why does this turn women on?

I totally hear ya. I see HOT women with ugly, dorky, slobby guys, who on top of it, don't have good game(I mean, from what I can see, it appears they have poor game). I see it every weekend in Manhattan. I've posted so many times about this subject.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I take a woman's words at face value, but my aunt(who's attractive by the way) once told me that hot women go for avg./below avg. looking guys, so they don't have to worry about the guy cheating on or leaving them. She claims they are more loyal. Sounds like a hunk of sh*t to me, but who the f*ck knows anymore. I just do the best I can.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They turn women on because they don't care about anything.

They don't spend every waking hour on a forum talking about what they would hypothetically do if they were actually in the presence of an "HB9".

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to understand. If women are dating these "losers" with no game it's most likely that the guy knew the chick a good 6 monthes before they started dating. And that's what's the difference from regular guys and seduction guys. Seduction guys can pull girls in days. It takes a normal, average guy a good couple monthes with a girl to actually get to the sexual stage with women. Basically seduction guys get girls like 1000x faster than normal guys. However, seduction IS harder than just getting girls like the average guy, who usually gets girls throughout his social circle.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is either trippin' or has personal issues.
Man stop worrying about other guys and worry about yourself!!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Not that I take a woman's words at face value, but my aunt(who's attractive by the way) once told me that hot women go for avg./below avg. looking guys, so they don't have to worry about the guy cheating on or leaving them. She claims they are more loyal. Sounds like a hunk of sh*t to me
Me too. It doesn't even make sense.

That's like saying I won't buy a Ferrari because then I'll never have to worry about the price gas being too high.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Me too. It doesn't even make sense.

That's like saying I won't buy a Ferrari because then I'll never have to worry about the price gas being too high.
Not that I agree with it necessarily, but the analogy would be more like saying I won't buy a Ferrari because someone else will be more likely to steal it from me and maybe hurt me in the process.

I think Warrior brings up a valid point. These attractive girls with lame guys are probably cheating around on them. The OP even said one the guy's girls was texting him with a booty call.

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
OP is either trippin' or has personal issues.
Man stop worrying about other guys and worry about yourself!!
True, but if i have to guess why women go for guys we'd consider losers i'd have to say that these losers are probably those who don't give 2 ****s and a gravy about the whole "scene" and what's going on while trying to keep up

If it's that then i know a lot of women who find that relaxing and non-threatening to be around for a change

And it could be like what edger said; the opposite of our "trophy wives"

orly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they're attractive. They're doing something right.

Even though you, the girls in question, the "loser" in question himself, and the world at large might not quite understand what exactly it is that he's doing right.

U

user43770

Babnik said:

Let me get this straight. The guy who is fvcking the girl that you want to holler at has zero game, but you - the guy on sosuave whining about it - have it all. Is that about right?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some of you guys like to laugh at such statements, but I firmly believe it has to do with FATE/DESTINY. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, how good-looking, and how on top of your game you are with HOT women, it just isn't in your deck of cards to pull them often, OR at all.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Let me get this straight. The guy who is fvcking the girl that you want to holler at has zero game, but you - the guy on sosuave whining about it - have it all. Is that about right?
Yes, but understand that she isn't the only woman out there and I am f*cking far more chicks than that guy ever will in his life. I never said all chicks are like that.

I would never, under any f*cking circumstance trade p*ssy on being such a loser. I'd so rather be myself.

I don't understand why you guys think that being successful means not giving a d*mn and not caring about anything. You might get some women, but the trade off is - life. Just because you're relaxed you won't get jobs, you won't be an accomplished man. Sh*t won't fall in your lap. I thought the whole idea of DJ is realizing women are not that important and the right ones will come to you as you become an accomplished alpha male (which is what I am doing and which is why girls love me).

I'm lost...you guys willing to do anything for p*ssy?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a lot of you aren't understanding though, is these losers have known the girl a good couple monthes hell, even YEARS sometime before they actually get to the point of f*cking her. And the only reason they know the girl in the first place is probably social circle.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:

Why are you bothering with these twits if that's what they're attracted to?