Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women like losers with 0 game, 0 $, 0 looks, 0 power?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women prefer fat, ugly, style-less men with double chins who are making $30K per year, wear dirty shirts with holes, and most importantly can't put 2 words together. Most of the time these guys just smile and say "Guh..uh...I dunno...haha....uh....hahahaha!...uh..." Why does this turn women on?

Not a trolling question. Here in SC it happens all the time.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh now i get it. Its a trick question, the answer is: IT DOESN'T

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dedication said:
Oh now i get it. Its a trick question, the answer is: IT DOESN'T
It does....at least in South Carolina it does. I see slobs like that who are 2 feet shorter than their hot GF not being able to do anything but spill food on their already mustard-smelling shirts...

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Why do women prefer fat, ugly, style-less men with double chins who are making $30K per year, wear dirty shirts with holes, and most importantly can't put 2 words together. Why does this turn women on?
Because these fat ugly style-less men with double chins making $30K per year with ugly shoes with holes in them make women weak in knees by kissing them so hard every time they see them.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would someone think women like losers with 0 game, 0 $, 0 looks, 0 power?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Dude,you don't know what you're talking about.
Yeah,you might see these so-called "losers" walking around with these women,but were you there when these guys approached these women?
You say they have no game. How do you know? Obviously they have something going for them.They have the women,right?
You're on the outside looking in. You see the aftermath of the approach.

Who knows,maybe they found a site like this and learn some approaching skills or something. Instead of wondering why the women are attracted to them,why not focus on what it is these guys are doing that's causing them to be successful.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Dude,you don't know what you're talking about.
Yeah,you might see these so-called "losers" walking around with these women,but were you there when these guys approached these women?
You say they have no game. How do you know? Obviously they have something going for them.They have the women,right?
You're on the outside looking in. You see the aftermath of the approach.

Who knows,maybe they found a site like this and learn some approaching skills or something. Instead of wondering why the women are attracted to them,why not focus on what it is these guys are doing that's causing them to be successful.
I hung out with them because I thought I could learn something about their game, but their game does not exist. One girl told me that she likes them because those guys won't dump her and will follow her everywhere she goes...so...I was right - 0 game.

Igetit!

Reaction score
You still don't get it. You keep focusing on the AFTERMATH. What this girl told you is NOT what originally caused her to go out with him/them in the beginning. You might have found out why she won't dump him,but why not find out why she even went out with him in the first place.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you already have game, money, looks and power, you're instantly better than these guys.

the only difference I see is personality. if you have the right personality you can probably get a lot of girls.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Why do women prefer fat, ugly, style-less men with double chins who are making $30K per year, wear dirty shirts with holes, and most importantly can't put 2 words together. Most of the time these guys just smile and say "Guh..uh...I dunno...haha....uh....hahahaha!...uh..." Why does this turn women on?

Not a trolling question. Here in SC it happens all the time.
actually he's right. im my way to florida from nyc I passed by sc and stood around there for 2 days cuz a long time friend lived there and I saw some toons with cute ass girls. recently my ex moved there too and she has a bf there now. my ex was cute d cup tits cute ass and tall I saw her bf on myspace and asked her if that was him she acted like it was and I saw why. dude looked like a fukkin muppet baby with stripped socks. I was like damn wtf lol

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ONLY CERTAIN WOMEN............self esteem issues, want a fixer upper guy, motherly types.

FirstInstinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
The end justifies the means.

They may LOOK like they have 0 game/everything, but you are quick to judge if you base your assumptions on superficial things that you initially observe at face value.

Stop making excuses. If they have the girl, then they must've done something right. If you're complaining about why you don't have what they have, stop being a victim and take what you already deserve. Take back what has always wanted to be yours and make a difference.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
You still don't get it. You keep focusing on the AFTERMATH. What this girl told you is NOT what originally caused her to go out with him/them in the beginning. You might have found out why she won't dump him,but why not find out why she even went out with him in the first place.

Approach isn't worth sh*t. If you approach properly but turn AFC (like the example I gave you) then the girl will flake on your ASAP.

If a girl likes you for being fun and aloof and you approach her that way but turn into puppy dog a week later then she'll flake on you.

And the reason she went out with him was because she knew a guy like that won't hurt her, dump her, will please her, etc. 101% Chump.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FirstInstinct said:
The end justifies the means.

They may LOOK like they have 0 game/everything, but you are quick to judge if you base your assumptions on superficial things that you initially observe at face value.

Stop making excuses. If they have the girl, then they must've done something right. If you're complaining about why you don't have what they have, stop being a victim and take what you already deserve. Take back what has always wanted to be yours and make a difference.
You mad? Read what I said. Also read what the other guy said about SC. I heard many many stories that girls in the South have 0 class and seriously prefer slobs. I was just trying to figure out why.

I am not exactly posting this as an excuse. I went out there and partied with those people and wanted to find out what it is that this guy has and what can I learn from it. He was a COMPLETE 100% loser and even asked her to help me get up because he was obese and couldn't get off the couch by himself! Holy sh*t!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Obviously you got 0 game as well. So all you need to do now is to get fat!
I don't have 0 game. I flirted with that chick and I am pretty sure I am going to hit it pretty soon (especially after a 3 AM text "I am lonely. Want to come over" but at 3 AM I sleep).

You guys are HATERS.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Well, if that's true, I won't ever understand why this would upset you so much (even if it's true, which I doubt). Lighten up man.
It doesn't. I want to understand the reasons behind such choices. This is just one example but I know of plenty more. I can get even those girls attracted to me (but not all will cheat) but why would a chick not want a DJ as a BF and use a DJ as a boy-toy for sex? I am very successful in everything I do (including a career with an 85K job at age 22 and model face and body looks). Is it because girls know I will dump them if I don't think they are good enough? It is true... I won't be in LTR with worthless girls but shouldn't they at least try?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
why would a chick not want a DJ as a BF and use a DJ as a boy-toy for sex?

I don't understand this statement. A chick could use a DJ for sex because she likes sex, because she doesn't want a bf, because she has intimacy problems, because she is too young to be tied down, because the DJ is not boyfriend material, etc, etc, etc

I am very successful in everything I do (including a career with an 85K job at age 22 and model face and body looks). Is it because girls know I will dump them if I don't think they are good enough?

LOL. First off, bring the ego down a few notches, you sound like you are too into yourself.

Second off, you are not turning these girls on and in the right way. If you don't turn them on, they won't care if you have a 850,000 job with an six back and 15 houses in Malibu. Eventually, they will get bored and look for intimacy with the guys you enjoy putting down so much - (the guy with a regular job, average looks but who can turn them on, thrill them, give them excitement, get to their emotions and feelings, introduce them to half their friends, make them feel important)

Your logic is flawed ("Because I have this and this and this, these good looking girls should be my gf and not ask me any questions whatsoever") Granted, what you have is a good start and will get in the door, but your 85K and model looks isn't going to excite her much if you stay at home every Saturday watching Hockey.

It is true... I won't be in LTR with worthless girls but shouldn't they at least try?
Dude, there are so many things wrong with that last statement its not even funny. You are all about you, you, you. What can a girl give me? What can a girl do for me? How can a girl get me off? You have to give, THEN you can receive. What's it in the for the girl in a relationship with you? To be seen with you? To be in your presence? To bow to your every wish? Or will you show her the best time of her life that she begs for a kiss at the end of the night?