Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women expect men to pay all the time?

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Im still trying to figure out why I didnt even get the kiss....?

NEVER happens to me. On Monday I met this chick online, first day meeting her had her over my house and banged her. Simple, easy as hell for me. And that wasnt the first time this happened either.
Don't over think it mate, maybe she just didn't fancy you. It might not have been about the paying at all, she might have just used it as an excuse. I see your ego is making you complicate the reasons, forget her and go bang a younger chick. They're cheaper to run.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Htienvu said:
Don't over think it mate, maybe she just didn't fancy you. It might not have been about the paying at all, she might have just used it as an excuse. I see your ego is making you complicate the reasons, forget her and go bang a younger chick. They're cheaper to run.
HA HA I like your thinking bro. I tend to have a big ego, thats something I do need to work on...

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
It also depends where you go with a girl. If you bring her to a restaurant, the chances are one of you will pay.

A better idea would be to walk around with her at a village area somewhat close to where you live (there's tons of places like this all over, especially in the summer). Have her meet you at your house if possible. Pick something up while you're walking around that area. Chances are it'll be more fast food-ish. Thus, you order separately and you don't even have to bring up splitting the bill or paying. Then walk around a little more and bring her back to your house and bang her.

If a girl says something like "you pay for me," say something like "you get us this time, I'll get us the next." If she keeps pushing, playfully cite equal rights. You'll find out what of girl she is real fast after that one.

Field tested :)

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly depends on who is the hunter and who is being hunted. I've had girls buy me drinks and so on, mostly when i was young and beautiful but still some now.

It just depends on who is being pursued, but most guys like to chase and most gals like to be chased so it works out as it does, no big deal.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny_Kage said:
It also depends where you go with a girl. If you bring her to a restaurant, the chances are one of you will pay.

A better idea would be to walk around with her at a village area somewhat close to where you live (there's tons of places like this all over, especially in the summer). Have her meet you at your house if possible. Pick something up while you're walking around that area. Chances are it'll be more fast food-ish. Thus, you order separately and you don't even have to bring up splitting the bill or paying. Then walk around a little more and bring her back to your house and bang her.

If a girl says something like "you pay for me," say something like "you get us this time, I'll get us the next." If she keeps pushing, playfully cite equal rights. You'll find out what of girl she is real fast after that one.

Field tested :)
We went bowling then the diner, we split everything down the middle.

I like that idea gonna give it a shot

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great thread!!!

KarmaSutra said:
The reason these bratty broads have this bullsh!t expectation comes from conditioning.

There are far more inexperienced (i.e. desperate) guys who will gladly pony up their weeks worth of work pay as payment for a woman's time.

It's what separates men such as we, who dig a pool in that ass before she buys us steak au' poivre. And the men who women send home to jack off into a batch rag.
You ain't lying sir, the problem is though, that they (guys ready to pay) outnumber us. I noticed a trend if a women is 30 or over, they all have these b.s. stipulations of having me pay/be in a relationship before I get some a$$. These women are scorned from having been played one to many time.

F that

runner83 said:
Never pay for a woman until she has proven herself worthy of your attention.

If she is going on about it, and you haven't even fvcked her yet, then run like hell!
In theory this is legit, in theory but how many girls in the upper echelon (8's and up) have you done this with that it worked? I'm curious

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
You ain't lying sir, the problem is though, that they (guys ready to pay) outnumber us. I noticed a trend if a women is 30 or over, they all have these b.s. stipulations of having me pay/be in a relationship before I get some a$$. These women are scorned from having been played one to many time.

F that

In theory this is legit, in theory but how many girls in the upper echelon (8's and up) have you done this with that it worked? I'm curious
Exactly what I noticed, anyway around this, or is paying my best bet?( Hate even saying that )

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Exactly what I noticed, anyway around this, or is paying my best bet?( Hate even saying that )
I have no problem paying on a date, What I have a problem with is when a women tells me That I have to pay or "do this, or do that" to get with her. When I meet a women i want cooperation and not competition. These women I've noticed typically have been played or are desperate in seeking relationship/marriage. I've also noticed most of these women usually are broke or hard up for $$$ or got kids (my experience)

Personally speaking I just had a chat with Jariel about this via PM. I don't deal with these women anymore period! I got suckered in a couple this year because I didn't have options, so I laid my standards aside. These women they all just want a sucker because the last guy played them. Like Karma always says(and I'm paraphrasing) It's not our job to fix a broken bytch

If you do have to pay make sure it's because you want too(and also keep it cheap, its summer, go for a walk around the lake, or Ice cream around the nice part of the city etc) never deal with a women who wants to control the frame

"How a relationship starts is how a relationship ends"--Mo-D

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Im still trying to figure out why I didnt even get the kiss....?

NEVER happens to me. On Monday I met this chick online, first day meeting her had her over my house and banged her. Simple, easy as hell for me. And that wasnt the first time this happened either.
Crissco mate, its funny you mention this I'm working on a blogpost right now on this very topic mate no b.s.

The last chick I banged I never spend a dime on her except for the gas getting to her place (20 minutes away worth the trip)

My theory is simple

Their girls who you know you can bang and you keep the cost down while the ones you can't you tend to spend more. Now that I'm aware of this I'm making sure that I'm only dealing with girls who are cooperating to my needs

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Crissco mate, its funny you mention this I'm working on a blogpost right now on this very topic mate no b.s.

The last chick I banged I never spend a dime on her except for the gas getting to her place (20 minutes away worth the trip)

My theory is simple

Their girls who you know you can bang and you keep the cost down while the ones you can't you tend to spend more. Now that I'm aware of this I'm making sure that I'm only dealing with girls who are cooperating to my needs
I make these girls come to me, I had girls travel an hr to come see me just to watch a movie.

I have no problem paying on a date, What I have a problem with is when a women tells me That I have to pay or "do this, or do that" to get with her. When I meet a women i want cooperation and not competition. These women I've noticed typically have been played or are desperate in seeking relationship/marriage. I've also noticed most of these women usually are broke or hard up for $$$ or got kids (my experience)

Personally speaking I just had a chat with Jariel about this via PM. I don't deal with these women anymore period! I got suckered in a couple this year because I didn't have options, so I laid my standards aside. These women they all just want a sucker because the last guy played them. Like Karma always says(and I'm paraphrasing) It's not our job to fix a broken bytch

If you do have to pay make sure it's because you want too(and also keep it cheap, its summer, go for a walk around the lake, or Ice cream around the nice part of the city etc) never deal with a women who wants to control the frame

"How a relationship starts is how a relationship ends"--Mo-D
Never ever try to fix a girl who is broken, its like headbanging ur head against a cement wall and expecting not to bleed.

If a women ever tells me what do or get this or that. I come back with something usually like, you have two legs and two arms you can do it..Or your a big girl now, you wear pull up dipers, im sure you can do it!! With a sarcastic attitude and smile...Lately ive been going bowling, ALOT..always challenge them to a game of bowling, they always accept, then when where bowling and get sick of it, i ask if they want to hang out in my backyard since its beautifal out there. Then since its hot outside i say lets go in my room to cool off, its a done deal from there.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People say whoever invite has to pay and that a load of sh1t because 98.3% it sthe man asking the women out to dinner. When was time you met a girl and she took you out to eat on the first date and paid for you? It almost never happens

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
People say whoever invite has to pay and that a load of sh1t because 98.3% it sthe man asking the women out to dinner. When was time you met a girl and she took you out to eat on the first date and paid for you? It almost never happens
Ive that happen bro, more then once.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Just pay for them if it's at the beginning. The reason is because nothing dries up a womans p/ssy faster than reaching for her wallet. If you can't pay for the first few dates, you shouldn't be dating.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Granted she was 37
Probably has a fair amount to do with it. I'm in my early twenties and I've never been expected to pay. I also don't really do anything that costs money till I know the girl pretty well... Except maybe taking turns buying rounds.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Ive that happen bro, more then once.
Wow. Sure it happens once in a while but out of the last 100 dates you had how many times has it happened? probably only a few times...

women are cheap!

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
The girl I've been fvcking for the last couple weeks called me yesterday asking me to go to this restaurant with her, her treat. It was our first time "out" together (aside from a bar with mutual friends). The difference is, I'm trying to keep this at FB status, and I'm wondering if she's trying to turn it into more. Either way, this is the first time this happened for me (aside from just drinks), so I do agree it's more of a rarity.

Sue Madre... The problem is, if you "just pay at the beginning", you will never not pay. You have then set the expectation. Sure, she may offer once, but that will be it.

That's why I personally like the idea of splitting, or the "you get this time, I'll get next time" option. Even if whatever you pay for is 2-3x the price of what she paid for. Because it really isn't about the AMOUNT of money. It's just about setting the right precedent or expectation for the relationship going forward.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangsta!

PDubb75 said:
Sue Madre... The problem is, if you "just pay at the beginning", you will never not pay. You have then set the expectation. Sure, she may offer once, but that will be it.

That's why I personally like the idea of splitting, or the "you get this time, I'll get next time" option. Even if whatever you pay for is 2-3x the price of what she paid for. Because it really isn't about the AMOUNT of money. It's just about setting the right precedent or expectation for the relationship going forward.
How a relationship Starts it's how it finishes

I look back at my two serious relationships and I ain't pay shyt for the first date. Hell my ex before that even paid ($60 for the night out on the town and that was a lot of money back then)

J0roc is right women are cheap!

Your best bet is to keep it cheap until you know shorty is down for the cause and cooperating fully!

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Boondocks is where it's at; learn a little something

The Boondocks said:
Huey: Riley... All women are not hoes. We're talkin' twenty... twenty-five percent tops.

Riley: Okay. But if they not all hoes, then why I got to pay to take 'em out to eat, then? I mean, I'm payin'. That's payment!

Huey: I... Idon't know. 'Cause that's just what you do. You meet a girl, you take her out to dinner, but... you're not paying the girl. You're paying the restaurant.

Riley: But I'm payin'. Which makes her a ho. Why don't I just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can go grocery shopping?

Huey: (befuddled)
Why has no one mentioned this yet!!

A great conversation clip, from a very socially aware and intellectual television show.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was banging some girl a little while back that would get giddy when i would pay for lunch or breakfast or whatever. I just thought to myself, wow, what a psycho that you actually put that much into somebody buying you something. I thought to myself, any jackass can pay for drinks or dinner, why the f*ck would you put so much weight on that?!?!? Turns out I was right, she was full blown BPD. True story.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
I was banging some girl a little while back that would get giddy when i would pay for lunch or breakfast or whatever. I just thought to myself, wow, what a psycho that you actually put that much into somebody buying you something. I thought to myself, any jackass can pay for drinks or dinner, why the f*ck would you put so much weight on that?!?!? Turns out I was right, she was full blown BPD. True story.
Probably fingered herself to your wallet !!!

On an unrelated note, is anybody getting a weird private message glitch where it displays 65533 unread messages? :confused: