why do women do this?!

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl is not interested in you they why would they waste their time on you /texting etc etc??

they do this for weeks or months for no reason. you dont understand why they keep sending u " hey" messages

then after a while when they meet someone else or something i dont knoe, they stop messagin u.

my question is why dont they just stop messaging u before?!! what would have changed?!

iv had this with countless number of girlsss

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because attention is a source of their sustenance.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they love the attention. So much that they fish for it from every male they meet. Stop feeding their ego. They will want you more or drop you altogether. It's really quite sick.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty much you can notice this, in facebook or any other kind of social network, when a woman feel bad or want atencion, she post a pic of her(the famous duck face) most of time taken from her mirror in the bath room, saying things, forever alone, i'm ugly, or what you think of (insert something silly), then she will have pretty much something like 5-10 guys yelling beautifull, pretty, shower her with compliments.

woman seek attencion and most guys give it, boost they egos and most of time the guys who do that will never have any chance to get her.

problem is most guys out there are fools if every guy ignored girls like this this kind of behavior would not happen, but what we have in the world is a infinite number of fools, so we need to adapt

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
because if they don't get constant attention, they'll wither away and die.

That's not sarcasm. I'm convinced that's actually true.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To girls attention is as good or better than sex. What sex is to guys, attention is to girls.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy when a guy wants them. It's a drug, take it away and they'll be giving you blow jobs so you'll give it back to them.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
Everyone loves attention. Not just women.

ture but a guy shoudln't do what woman do to be heard/shows, as a guy you shouldn't even care if people will give you attencion or not, you will get that not matter what you do, for me most of time its normal when I enter in a room or place people notice me, that is one good thing about me

I have presence, the fact i'm not small could help lol

but if you as a guy do the same thing as a woman to get attencion....., I guess you get it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The term is "text buddy."

A text buddy is a digital orbiter. She texts him to chat, be entertained, and complain about work/school/ jerk bf or her cramps.

How do you know if you're a text buddy?

She's receptive to texting you, but goes silent or has lots of excuses when you suggest meeting up in person.

Why do women do this?

It's free, easy, and readily available attention.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lamobatsman said:
arent they playing with ur feelings these sort of girls??
Yes they are. It is for their entertainment purpose. This is why you make it clear that you wanna bang em right from the get-go. If they are interested they will play, if not, they will drop your ass like a hot potato and you don't go through this crap.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this is wrong leaidng people and playing with others feelings. bang out of order

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lamobatsman said:
i think this is wrong leaidng people and playing with others feelings. bang out of order
I'm not sure I understand your response, but what he means is if you convey to her (through actions, not verbally) that you are a man, and a sexual being, and that you are interested in her in that way, and you press the issue from that perspective, you will cut through a lot of this rather quickly. She will make it clear to you if she wants you in that way or if she just thinks of you as a friend, source of attention, or something else.

Guys try to be the "nice guy" and never take a stand for what they really want from a woman by trying to be her friend and hoping it will turn into more and it usually never works that way. Press the issue boldly and early then she has to decide what she wants you for. If she wants to be your girl, great, now you know. If she just wants to be friends, great, now you know that, too, and you can decide if you want to be friends with her or just move on with the real info, not hopes that she might be into you.

There is nothing wrong with being friends with a woman who you originally had other interests in. You just don't want to be in a position of not knowing, having her string you along and you trying to change it into something it will never be, wasting your time and hurting you emotionally in the process. By pressing the issue you know, either way. Either way, you need to be putting your romantic efforts towards women who are highly interested in you in that way, and this way you know.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point has been reached and op got his answer however I have to say something about it.

Last year I had some girls which put me in the no fvck zone or as Mike32 said in the text buddy zone, but actually I didnt mind it for two reasons.
The first one is that I was getting from them the same amount of attention they were getting from me through text, plus for work reason I found myself eating at restaurant almost everyday and to avoid getting bored while waiting I was texting them.

My purpose was just to take untill the food was ready and laught about them and not settle dates, so I wasnt asking to meet nor to date, it was just plain texting everyday at 1pm and my message were starting with teasing or plain insults.

One of the interaction was this:

Me: "just saw two guys kissing, yet you still hold the world gay record"

Her: "gay is inside your ass"

Me: "sounds hot I just got a boner"

Her: "dont you have anything else to do than piss me off?!"

Me: "hasta la vista b1tch"

And then started similar stuff with an other met at the club and dropped her untill the following day lunch time.

Again with girl 1:

Me: "who's turn is today to wear the strapon?"

Her: "keep dreaming"

Me: "dont be offended Im only concerned about your pink ass"

Her: "I dont like when you talk to me like this its not even funny"

Me: "Its because Im intimidated from something yours..."

Her: "from what?"

Me: "your boobs mostly they remind me of the bad guy from ghostbusters"

Her: "fvck off"

Me: "tonight?"

Her: "tonight Im out with my friends bye bye"

Me: "guys or girls?"

Her: "all girls all hot, wanna join? (I smell a trap in there)

Me: "lol b1tch"

Her: "I hate you when you do like this stop or piss off"

Me: "ok ok dont get mad I will join you tonight".

Joined her and made out with her after spending all the evening harassing her friends and ignoring her, I smelt in the air the same moment I saw her sitting in that table that she wanted to ignore me just to take revenge.

So the message is that what they look for are not only the attention but the power which comes in leading the interaction and closing it whenever they want leaving you frustrated and eager to have her back, its like a drug for them but if you manage to hijack this system, they pay you with dividends.