Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do women despise lonely adventure?

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its my hobby and my passion to adventure. I like exploring new areas, going to places where few people ever been. However, this idea seems to be a turn off to women. The idea of "going alone" is against the social rapport theory, thus unattractive. Why arent you going with friends? Bla bla bla. Dont get me wrong there are times to go as a group and I have been plenty of times, but there are times to explore new territories all on your own.

There are women who respond positively to this, but very few.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I know exactly what you mean. I love to travel alone. Most women find it weird or creepy, except for a few really confident mature women. I usually lie and say i'm traveling on business (which gives me a valid excuse to be alone in a different city).

Women, especially young women, don't do anything alone. They can't even go to the bathroom/toilet alone lol. So they can't really understand how men can operate alone because it's not in their reality.

Plus pop culture brainwashed them into believing that you need a "crew to roll with.". Forget two-sets in clubs. It's more like 10-sets these days. It makes for a better Facebook photo lol.

I don't really have an answer or solution to your problem.

According to standard DJ theory, since you are doing what you are passionate about, women should be chasing you. Notice how it doesn't work that way? Your passions have to be something THEY agree with or they aren't interested.

Last edited:

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're passionate about something and a woman is seriously stupid enough to give you sh1t for this, then she can go fvck herself!

She should admire your wanderlust. Most "men" these days are afraid to go to the fvcking gym alone let alone travel. If it truly turns a woman off, it's probably just a case of them making up BS woman excuses for you not to leave because in reality they will miss you.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I know exactly what you mean. I love to travel alone. Most women find it weird or creepy, except for a few really confident mature women. I usually lie and say i'm traveling on business (which gives me a valid excuse to be alone in a different city).

Women, especially young women, don't do anything alone. They can't even go to the bathroom/toilet alone lol. So they can't really understand how men can operate alone because it's not in their reality.

Plus pop culture brainwashed them into believing that you need a "crew to roll with.". Forget two-sets in clubs. It's more like 10-sets these days. It makes for a better Facebook photo lol.

I don't really have an answer or solution to your problem.

According to standard DJ theory, since you are doing what you are passionate about, women should be chasing you. Notice how it doesn't work that way? Your passions have to be something THEY agree with or they aren't interested.
The few that do however are usually much higher quality. In fact there's a girl I am pursuing right now who is like that. She is quite different though. She never even gossips which, well.. let's be honest all women do. But my point is, there are women who do stuff alone. And to be honest, I'm tired of these superficial *****es. I don't even want to use them for sex anymore. For me, it's only quality from now on.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
If you're passionate about something and a woman is seriously stupid enough to give you sh1t for this, then she can go fvck herself!

She should admire your wanderlust. Most "men" these days are afraid to go to the fvcking gym alone let alone travel. If it truly turns a woman off, it's probably just a case of them making up BS woman excuses for you not to leave because in reality they will miss you.
Why would you ever go to the gym with someone?

The Pedantical

Don Juan
Reaction score
I despise lonely adventure, but I'm not a woman.

Come to think of it, I also like harlequin novels and I cried when watching Titanic. I also have long hair. What the heck is that **** doing between my legs?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From an evolutive standpoint make sense, women are just not made to operate singularly in fact their streght is in the group while they are too weak both physically and mentally(lack the emotional stability) to face a challenge alone.

Just think about how a woman could damage you nowadays and you'll realise that any way require the presence of other people wheter is stealing from you after a divorce or make sure the bouncer kick you out of the club.

However being a lonely adventurer could pay once you succeed, the point is they dont follow you cause they are not sure if its gonna work (taking risk to get a prize is a man thing) but once it work you'll have their total interest.

Imagine going in a foreign unknown country and coming back after getting rich and powerful there,of course she would follow you there but forget to have her once you're leaving for the first time.

And also as Mike said, they buy all the crap from media and tv and nowadays if you dont have a crew to validate you you're nothing.
They would rather win a 3rd place in front of tv than a 1st with no camera.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are playing on their insecurity. Women can't do anything by themselves.

And they see you as someone who is independent and self-sufficient. It's actually attractive on the subconscious level, but consciously they'll give you sht for it because you hit at their insecurities, and they'll try to reason it out by considering you a loner, not social, and weird.

Your answer to this is not to give a damn about what they think. You do what you love to do.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread.

I do almost everything alone, and I know what you guys mean when girls get insecure about these things. Add another thing to my seething hatred for the mainstream mindset.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Women are intrigued by the fact you are adventurous, but remember: they don't consider whether they WANT a relationship, they consider where the relationship is GOING. If you aren't going to stick around, they don't want to invest too much. Likewise if a woman finds out you are moving away, they will normally drop you versus hurry to have sex before you leave. Also, if you are in a relationship and she realized you have ruled out marrying her - she will dump you quickly.