Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do women brag about their IQ?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do some women bragging about their IQ all the time in a conversation?

They seem to think that they are applying for a job or something. I heard a woman mention her high IQ at least 5-10 times in an hour. I got tired of listening to her that I left.

They also brag about their university marks that happened long time ago. WTF?

They seem to think men are completely idiot in terms of marks.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because despite these worthless numbers they have nothing else to show for in their pitiful lives.

So they rattle off old numbers that do not accurately portray their current mental status at all.

Compensating for their lack of beauty, constantly deteriorating emotional and physical attributes, and lack of happiness.

Sad, so sad, and so pitiful. The most you can do is, tell them to STFU and just walk away or ignore them while doing your own thing.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a really hot, really insecure slutty chic I know say this to her girlfriends "men are so dumb" to which I replied...'oh yah? If men are so dumb, why do you keep getting played by them? ' The silence in that gaggle of hors was golden.

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they think that those bull**** they hear at school are true,about the importance of intelligence for a woman and her independence.
They dont realise that what they teachers value as cool is evaluated useless or even a turn off from men.

I wonder if there is any direct way to tell them "we like your body" not your clothes or education level or IQ,more direct that telling "we like your body".
Its not a stereotype,man wants a girl attractive for being attracted and not too smart to remain in charge,it can sound bad for someone but its the law of nature.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they do that when they no longer can brag about a certain waist to hips ratio.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Primarily it's due to these women believing that their intellect (as subjective as that may be) SHOULD be the primary attractor for men. The belief is that intelligence should replace physical standards for male arousal, and that if men don't agree or wont cooperate with this social convention they're too stupid or too "shallow" to appreciate it.

You see, the social importance that women place on intelligence for themselves isn't rooted in the actual use of that intelligence or the accomplishments it can provide, but rather as a substitute criteria for sexual competition. When women take pride in their intelligence it's generally an attempt to be appreciated for that intellect rather than what she's accomplished WITH her intellect. More often than not, placing a high value on her own intelligence masks a physical deficit. If men can be shamed into believing that they SHOULD want to ƒuck a woman based on her intellect rather than her physique, it puts them at an advantage over physically superior women where the physical is the standard for breeding. Essentially it's an attempt to socially change the game to better suit their own abilities.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Education does not equal intelligence.

ChumpNoMore

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that the more someone feels the need to try to convince you about their qualities by continually talking them up, the less likely they are to actually be confident in their abilities.

Women that are truly "smart" would not feel the need to advertise it to you; it will be evident in her conversations, demeanour and insight.

For this girl, I'd reckon her intelligence it's obviously an area where she feels threatend or insecure and this is a pre-emptive strike.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with intelligent women, so long as they are not argumentive. I would prefer an intelligent 9 to a stupid 10. But that does not give a woman the right to simply not care about her looks or to shirk her sexual duties just because she happens to be intelligent. (I had a post about this.)