Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women appear Stand-off ish or is it me?

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day I was on the train and I looked around and noticed something and it pissed me off.

I was looking at all the older folk, age 35 and above and just by looking at them I got this feeling that said, come talk to me if you want, I wont give you a hard time or act pricey or have a bad attitude.

I woudln't think twice of saying a simple "hello hows it going?" If I wanted to to these people.

I was lucky enough to have a range of Hb's from 3 to 9. I first looked at the Hb 3-6 and they seemed like they were lost and their mind was somewhere else. They had a blank expresion on their face and if I where to try and say "Hi hows it going?" I would see a startled face and then "ahh. fine" or so it seems.

But the good looking women, the hb-6-9, anywhere i see them, in clubs, on the streets, they always seem mad, like dont you dare look at me, I'm too good for you. It seems like they all have the "golden pu*ssy syndrome"

I would start approaching women, but they look so stand-off ish, that it makes me think twice. I dont want to get rejected and feel bad. SO I stay away.

I noticed that Unless you look hot, thats the only way they will bring down their barrier, even if there not as hot thats what I get from them, that there waiting for the hot guys to come and approach them, and there looking to do better for themselves.

But all the good looking HB's have this look or attitude about them,

1. AM I just seeing things or do women actually come off the way I described them or am I reacting too much and it doesnt mean anything?

2. WHy are good looking women like this?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You ARE reacting too much.

Many highly attractive women have that look on their faces because they basically are being constatly approached from all possible directions, it's called a b1tch shield.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of this means anything.

There is no way to get any sort of meaningful impression of a person until you have a conversation with them. Until then its just "what-ifs".

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well

Well most women with a B*itch shield happen to be bit&*ches when I talk to them, it becomes a precursor to rejection. If a woman has as shield then she will reject me.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens sometimes. Believe it or not, men seem to go through stages or phases. There will be phases when all women seem standoffish and phases where all women seem drawn to you. You have to just plow through the bad stages. It isnt your fault. The more you feel bad about how they react and anticipate it, the more bad reactions you will get. You subcommunicate enough to make it a self-fuffiling prophecy. Once you get more experienced the stages thing will level off and probably almost totally go away where you consistently get great reactions and an occasional bad one which will just become funny to you.

There is also certain areas where girls have worse attitudes. Near me there is a high end mall where most gals are very friendly, but there is also a healthy dose that are unbelievably high in attitude. My suggestion is forget winning her over and find someone else to talk to, there is some incredibly pleasant women, why try to fix a broken record? I wouldnt be interested in "winning over" someone like that when there is millions of other women to pick from with better personalities quite honestly. Women are a dime a dozen, they are everywhere. Certain clusters of bars tend to have higher attitude women also, esp. all white, upper class suburbs. The guys here usually let women get away with anything. Women will literally and physically push guys out of the way when its crowded, yell at guys who dont move out of their way, and basically act like 3 year olds. Its actually pretty funny to see, but again even in these places there will be very nice girls to talk to, its just a percentage of the women have high attitude and they stand out so it seems like "all the women here have attitude". The best solution is just go somewhere thats more fun anyway.

Dress cool and be a cool, socialable guy. You dont have to please every women on earth. They are truly a dime a dozen, they are everywhere, and 44%+ of them are single at any given momment.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez - I don't care how hot a girl is - if she pushed me I would push her harder (to the ground).

Offcourse you will get this. I'm imagining you don't look like Brad Pitt. Get over it. Look at it this way, what happens if a fat UG looks at you? - what's your reaction - honestly.

These girls aren't going to be "friendly" to you because you look at them. They DON'T want to send you the signal to come over - infact they want to send you the complete opposite.

What do you do about this? Well maybe the problem is that you're being as superficial as they are (so don't blame them), the only difference is that they CAN be like that.

I hate to give you a dose of reality but sometimes we need it.

If you want a hot girlfriend then your going to have to "chat her up" - This involves ignoring the ***** shield and going over and trying to show her that you would be a fun guy to hang around with. If you can make her laugh then she might give you a chance.

The younger the girl - the more superficial she will be. Same as blokes really.

Ziggy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're just reading into it too much. Go up and talk to them anyways. If you can show them you're a cool interesting guy then they'll probably put down their ***** shields. And if they don't then f*ck them, move onto other women.

decomposer

Reaction score
First, don't take it personally - they have that vibe toward the whole outer world, not just you! Second, the reason they are like that is NOT because they are approached that much but because of their own issues and all the things the preoccupy their minds - men, work, shopping, future, school, insecurities about their looks, break ups, being cheated on, being played etc... The truth is that all young women have that vibe, it's just it hurts more when it's the good looking ones that have that standoffish vibe.
Someone before me had a good point - if you don't take it personally and don't let it get to you and shoot right through it, you might just find a tender sweet sole behind all that bull****.
p.s. - Lots of women give that vibe unintentionally. That's just how they are when they are by themselves. How do I know? Becuase I asked many of them this very question.

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

Wow thanks guys, those where some good responses.

Jeez - I don't care how hot a girl is - if she pushed me I would push her harder (to the ground).

Offcourse you will get this. I'm imagining you don't look like Brad Pitt. Get over it. Look at it this way, what happens if a fat UG looks at you? - what's your reaction - honestly.

These girls aren't going to be "friendly" to you because you look at them. They DON'T want to send you the signal to come over - infact they want to send you the complete opposite.

What do you do about this? Well maybe the problem is that you're being as superficial as they are (so don't blame them), the only difference is that they CAN be like that.

I hate to give you a dose of reality but sometimes we need it.

If you want a hot girlfriend then your going to have to "chat her up" - This involves ignoring the ***** shield and going over and trying to show her that you would be a fun guy to hang around with. If you can make her laugh then she might give you a chance.

The younger the girl - the more superficial she will be. Same as blokes really.
So true......

Well, the upper class suburban girls are the type that I like, and want to get with and I know that they all have attitudes and pushing through there bit*ch barrier and showing them that your a cool sociable guy is probably the best thing you can do, if looks arent working for you.

But its just that for a new guy the bit*ch sheild seems so powerful, lol, that when you approach a woman that act this way that you loose yourself and get nervous and your frame gets messed up.

I mean girls pushing me? Thats terrible, how dare anyone cross the line. How do you act nice and sociable with somebody that has such a high attitude.

I woulnd care about high attitude girls if they didnt look good, I mean they can only act that way because they have looks. If they looked ugly Im sure that they would look totally stupid, but since they do look good, guys let them do anything.

I dont know if a woman rejects me it makes me feel terrible about myself an d it takes a while before my confidence goes back up. Plus I make it into such a big deal and I make faliure such a taboo that I end up messing up my frame anyway, its just like somebody whose nervous on stage, otehrwise there great talents when practicing.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should learn how to break down these snobish hot babes bi-tch sheilds and then you can confidently approach them and start to fu-ck the bi-tches.:crackup:

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm..

What if I try to break down there barrier but they just shrug me off and give me bad attitude?