Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do We Even Bother?

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is wrong with some women? I'm not saying us guys have it all together, far from it. But really, what the hell is wrong with some of these beotches?

You're in a good relationship, they guy's acting like you said you'd like a guy to act, but you get bored and dump him. Then, when he ignores you, you want him back?

So basically, treat women emotionally like crap, and you're good to go?
What kind of fvcked up psyche are we dealing with here? It seems like women want their partner to act like they don't care about them. As long as you're kind of an azzhole, she'll respect you.

It's very weird.

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definitely not say that all humans are like this. I mean I guess to some extent we all have it, but not like women do. Men might want what they can't have, but most of them realize how stupid it is that they would dump a great girl they love just because they already got her so they want someone else they can't have. The difference is a lot girls will actually break up with there boyfriend or cheat on him with some punk just because some new guy is an ******* or seems hard to get.

At least most of the time when guys cheat its mostly just for the pure sex, or because the girl is really hot. That is still no excuse for cheating but it makes more sense to me at least, rather than women just wanting what they can't have.

Still I know that doesn't summarize all of human existence but for the most part women just want what they can't have then disregard it once they have it. With men its more logical and most guys will hang on to a good women provided she is fun to be around.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that it's a dumb, illogical game. However, as long as you understand how it works, you can play it right.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
What is wrong with some women? I'm not saying us guys have it all together, far from it. But really, what the hell is wrong with some of these beotches?

You're in a good relationship, they guy's acting like you said you'd like a guy to act, but you get bored and dump him. Then, when he ignores you, you want him back?

What kind of fvcked up psyche are we dealing with here? It seems like women want their partner to act like they don't care about them. As long as you're kind of an azzhole, she'll respect you.

It's very weird.
It's not weird. You say they "get bored" and then get angry they leave you. Why are they getting bored? Are you taking her camping or rafting on dimes notice or do you watch tv all weekend? Are you ripped and make luv like Beckham or are you overweight and look like Fat Albert?

No one likes to be treated like crap unless something is wrong with them. Women like protection, excitement, fun, well groomed, and rich men. You don't have to be all of them, but as long as your ambitious to get some of those qualities and she's attracted, she won't leave. No woman likes a jerk.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
It's not weird. You say they "get bored" and then get angry they leave you. Why are they getting bored? Are you taking her camping or rafting on dimes notice or do you watch tv all weekend? Are you ripped and make luv like Beckham or are you overweight and look like Fat Albert?

No one likes to be treated like crap unless something is wrong with them. Women like protection, excitement, fun, well groomed, and rich men. You don't have to be all of them, but as long as your ambitious to get some of those qualities and she's attracted, she won't leave. No woman likes a jerk.
That's a bunch of nonsense. Sure women like spontaneity, adventure, wealth etc.....but you really don't think they'd get bored with this type of guy if he didn't offer any obstacles?

Modern women's minds are a lot like that of spoiled children. Kids instinctively know which parent they can or can't get away with things with. 9 times out of 10 they have more respect and love for the one who is the disciplinarian.

I agree that to an extent, we all try to please those who don't accept us, but I think most guys know when they have a good thing, and while they might cheat sexually, they probably wouldn't dump the chick. I'm not saying it's right, but that's one of the differences between men and women.

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spontaneity, adventure, and excitement are great and all, and there is not doubt that you will keep a woman for a while with that and she will be interested to be around you. However at the same time, you can only keep that going for so long, before you run out of things to do and you are just repeating the same spontaneous things. For some guys it may take 2 weeks, for others it might take 2 years. However there are still stupid women that crave way to much attention, and those are the ones that as soon as the thrills are gone, dump you and move on to the next guy.

Its not that I blame them for loving the excitement, thrill, adventure, and spontaneity. Its just that the ones who crave it the most are normally the ones who dump you once it slows down, and are never really that spontaneous and entertaining themselves. The just expect you to do all the entertaining, and if you don't there done with you.

While not all women are like this, a good amount of them are like this to some extent. The trick is to find one that loves you for your values and is willing to try to be as spontaneous as you. Once it becomes more of two way street is when everything works out for the best. The ones that expect you to do all the planning and exciting spontaneous things are the ones that are trouble.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of some of the posters who like to blame the guy for not being able to figure everything out that's going on in a woman's mind. And if we're not able to do so, then it's some how our fault because we're "not handling our women correctly".

It's all crap. Women tell guys how they want them to act. We see it in movies, then when we put it into practice, it doesn't work. In reality, we're supposed to do the exact opposite. If it weren't for sites like this, how the hell would any guy be expected to know this stuff?

I think we should all just enjoy the relationship for what it's worth and if the bytch gets bored with it because we're not entertaining enough, tell them to hit the road. Essentially, it's almost impossible these days to hold a long-term relationship. The only recourse we have is not kissing their ass when they walk away. Maybe if we all start doing this enough, they'll start to get the hint. We have a bunch of attention *****s who can't seem to settle for one guy. Even though these same women will talk about how they want to find that "one" who will fulfill all their desires. It's really sad, because I'm not sure if that guy exists.

The female brain is truly a train wreck.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
I'm tired of some of the posters who like to blame the guy for not being able to figure everything out that's going on in a woman's mind. And if we're not able to do so, then it's some how our fault because we're "not handling our women correctly".

It's all crap. Women tell guys how they want them to act. We see it in movies, then when we put it into practice, it doesn't work. In reality, we're supposed to do the exact opposite. If it weren't for sites like this, how the hell would any guy be expected to know this stuff?

The female brain is truly a train wreck.

No one has all the answers. Some people on here have tried for since they were 10 years old and finally understand it at 25. Others its natural for them because they have a sister or were raised in a good family or whatever. The point is you have to go out there and see what works for each women for yourself. If a women doesn't like to be called on Thursday, don't call on Thursday. If she likes to go out on Saturday's, you go out on Saturday's. If a women likes food, learn how to cook. You have to adapt to the situation, you have to give them a reason to like you, you have to give them a reason to come back to you. Can you cook? Are you ripped? Are you rich? Are you funny? Do you look like Brad? Can you give her a thrill? Or can you get to level 3 in GTA IV?

She's not going to sleep with you because you are you, she's going to sleep with you because you make her feel STRONG POWERFUL EMOTIONS that other guys can't. No one here can tell you everything works 100% of the time

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you a quick example. I phoned this girl I'm seeing tonight and she phoned me back to make plans for weekend, but I could hear from the sound of her voice she was not in a good mood. I quickly got off the phone in about 32 seconds. I did want her to associate me with her bad mood or try to cheer her up.

4 years ago, I would stayed on the phone for 1 hour trying to make her laugh and convince her not worry and just sleep me because she should and it would be good for my ego.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the secret about relationships fellas (if you want to call it that):
  1. A woman will date you if you fulfill her immediate needs.
  2. A woman will get into a LTR with you if you can fulfill her long term needs.
  3. A woman will commit herself to you if she feels happy or even better about herself when she's with you.
That's it. No need to read tea leaves or use a magic decoder ring to understand women. As long as you don't force your male-logic into trying to understand them you should lessen your frustrations considerably.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:

It's very weird.
I think the issue is you're dealing with girls that ACT like women should act on occasion; so when they do revert back to immature behavior, they give women a bad name.

They can look as good as some women can look. They can even be the same age. They can be adult in body, but not in maturity. Some of them can even pretend that they're women, and have everyone fooled. That's the annoying and sometimes painful part.

It may be semantics, but I feel there is a huge difference between women, girls (who act like women on occasion) and little girls, and I think that "girl" is an insult, but it doesn't make it any less true.

I know 30 year old girls. I know of 17 year old women. To me, there's a difference, and I find that once I start dealing with an immature girl who's been pretending to be a woman, I'm not so interested. Me, I'm looking for relationships with genuine women. Not girls who pretend to be nice if they think it will get them something.

It's kind of like "princesses." It's ok and adorable to call your three year old "princess." It's not cute when she's 18; and if she's calling herself a princess after 17, she's got some serious mental issues, in my opinion.

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its f*cked up, but that's the way it is. You can learn how to play the game or make the choice to go without (I've seriously considered this on a number of occasions). It sounds in the OP like you still have some faith that a woman exists who's as lovely as we've all been brought up to believe. I'm sorry but I don't believe she does. Its a toughie to accept because we've been breast fed on the idea of women as perfect, loving, nurturing figures and now you're being weaned onto reality.

There's no need to lower yourself by becoming some bitter misogynist but at least now you're aware of the truth so keep your eyes open and be aware of the reality of the situation.

I like to think of it as like finding out Santa Claus doesn't exist - its a let down at the time but you can still enjoy Christmas.

I personally believe that the only time a woman does act in someone else's interest for real is when she has a baby. Even that's probably because she feels its part of her.