Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do they follow us?

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone get this? Because when I see it more and more I wonder why do they do it? Can they not help it or something? Is this what everyone is talking about? And by that I mean why girls follow a man who takes lead. What is it about a man that makes girls crumble to pieces for him? Why do they do it so willingly?

I recently read a post about a guy that mentioned pretending that the girl you like is like a pet. The more I think about it and the more I see it happening AND the more it makes me wonder what crazier things I can do with girls AND get away with. I'm almost getting the hint that the daring I become, the more attractive I am to the opposite sex.

Or am I just making things up here?

Last edited:

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the question you need to ask is why does anybody, not just women, follow someone?

It is easier to be led than to lead yourself to a destination.

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
its all about confidence my friend... confident people lead naturally....

women like to be lead so in a way (and i'm not bein sexist here) they can be treated like pets e.g walking your dog..... by callin them pet names and stuff...

its not somethin i use regularly, just coz it doesnt fit my style but i've heard it can work well...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why man has the **** and woman has the *****.

As long as she knows you're a fully capable person who's able to find his way around using his own resources/knowledge a woman will gladly follow you to any destination ...unless you decide to jump off a bridge.

Besides, if a woman has high IL in you, she'll gladly go anywhere as long as she's with you. They like the idea of their man being reliable. Kind of like him being the pole and her leaning against that.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
come to think of it.. I do treat my ladies like pets. or all women im interested in like pets....

it does work. heres some similarities -> cat vs. woman

cats like to be petted -> women respond to kino, and u can fvck them.
a cat will avoid people that give it too much attention -> women avoid clingy chumps
a cat will follow you around the house -> so will a woman
a cat likes to be played with, teased -> so do women
a cat will meow/whine for attention -> enough said.
if you train your cat, it will come when called, sh!t in the litter box -> if you train your woman, she'll come when called, and show respect

so when you're woman meows at you, look down at her and make a face that you would make to a cat, tilt your head, and say, "what's up buddy, what's wrong?" ... but when the cat meows too much what do you do? you either go pick it up and pet it, hoping it will shut up, or you ignore it..

you can't teach an old pet new tricks, so train your woman when you first bring her home.