Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do they do this?

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wound up sleeping with a few girls this weekend. Not bragging or anything, all but 1 were girls I had slept with before and it seemed like I just got lucky with the timing (I had off all weekend which I usually don't, they were available at convenient times, etc.)

There's something that all of them did though, shortly before we had sex. With all three of them, the interactions went something like this: I get to their house, we talk for a bit, I slowly escalate physically, we wind up in the bedroom.

While we were talking, all three of them did this: They brought up other guys in some way.

The one I was with earlier tonight brought up one of her guy friends that always "jokingly" hits on her and she told me a story about how he called her work phone and asked if he could speak to "a beautiful brunette with...(described her)" knowing that he was talking to her already. She also told me about how her ex thinks shes the hottest girl ever and how weird that is.

The girl I was with last night brought up some guy who was mad at her and talking sh*t behind her back because she didn't want to hook up with him anymore. Also, the last time I slept with her (Thursday night) she was on the computer when I walked in and wound up showing me some message from a guy on facebook that she got a few weeks while ago. It was from "her only 1 night stand" a couple months ago and he was trying to hang out with her again.

The girl from Friday night has a bf. He cheated on her and she found out but he doesn't know that she knows. So she's been messing around with me behind his back for a couple months. Naturally she brought up how jealous and insecure he is. She also brought up a mutual friend of ours always hitting on her.

Every time they talked about the other guys I just shrugged off the story or made fun of something stupid the guys said or did. I don't really care about the other guys they have around.

But I'm still a bit confused. Is this normal? Should I expect this to happen all the time? Was this just a coincidence? Were they trying to make me jealous or something?

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, especially from guys who've had a similar experience.

Blank

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
It's called they don't like you. They just want to fuvk you.

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
It's called they don't like you. They just want to fuvk you.
Then why are they always hitting me up to hang out and do stuff besides f*ck.

Real advice would be appreciated.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn the tables on them & start talking about the other girls you're f*cking. :yes:

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
old married dude said:
Turn the tables on them & start talking about the other girls you're f*cking. :yes:
Lmao I'll try that just to see what happens. Can't imagine it'll be good but why the hell not.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blank said:
Lmao I'll try that just to see what happens. Can't imagine it'll be good but why the hell not.
I say just go for it.

I think when chicks do that sh1t, they're giving you the one-itis test. If they find out that you have one-itis, then they're in control & will do all they can to *****whip you.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing they are doing it to make sure you know how hot they are, and that you are priviliged to be getting services from them. I had this one friend that was constantly banging on about how pretty she was, how every guy wanted her, and she'd slept with about 60% of the guys we worked with, not to mention trying it on with my boyfriend. With her it was because she came from a really messed up family, heavily neglected by parents and did it cause she wanted to be loved and accepted. Do these girls have other issues?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
I'm guessing they are doing it to make sure you know how hot they are, and that you are priviliged to be getting services from them...
That's close.
I am guessing that what he heard from those women was thinly veiled ASD.
Women have myriad variations of ASD to deploy depending on the setting and context.

A woman who is about to have sex with a new guy, or a guy who is not her B/F, needs to justify what she is about to do, both to him, and to herself.
Telling him that she has a boyfriend/ or is desired and pursued by other men is a way of creating a belief that she is a higher quality woman than her state of undress would suggest . Her deepest fear is to be thought of as a low grade skank who is so desperate for male attention that she will give it up for any guy who approaches, so she creates the perception of value and 'social proof' by telling stories of how "desireable" she is.

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
That's close.
I am guessing that what he heard from those women was thinly veiled ASD.
Women have myriad variations of ASD to deploy depending on the setting and context.

A woman who is about to have sex with a new guy, or a guy who is not her B/F, needs to justify what she is about to do, both to him, and to herself.
Telling him that she has a boyfriend/ or is desired and pursued by other men is a way of creating a belief that she is a higher quality woman than her state of undress would suggest . Her deepest fear is to be thought of as a low grade skank who is so desperate for male attention that she will give it up for any guy who approaches, so she creates the perception of value and 'social proof' by telling stories of how "desireable" she is.
Nice, thanks man. Exactly the kind of advice I was looking for. + rep for you.

Didn't know what ASD was so I did some research, found a pretty good explanation.

http://www.pualingo.com/pua-definitions/anti-slut-defense-asd/

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Such a ridiculous complaint for a forum full of guys that don't get laid. You should retitle this thread:

Hey, don't you hate when you end up in bed with three women over the weekend, and they all talk about another guy before sex? Man that's a drag!
I wasn't complaining, I was confused. I got the explanation I was looking for.

And this was my first hat trick. I'm not trying to act like this happens all the time.

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems you carved a niche in getting laid with girls on the rebound...

They must enjoy talking to you, so they feel comfortable sharing their thoughts...

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Jophil hit it on the point.

One time this girl I was hooking up with was telling me a story about how this weird creepy guy was hitting on her. I then jokingly asked "What's with you attracting all these freaks?" and gave her a kino with a sly grin. She then gave me a smile and said "You're a freak too!" --> make out session.

She's just trying to qualify herself. When they do this it's good, it means they perceive you as higher value. This is where c&f works wonders.

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
tafakna said:
It seems you carved a niche in getting laid with girls on the rebound...

They must enjoy talking to you, so they feel comfortable sharing their thoughts...
I definitely think it's easy to hook up with girls who are on the rebound, but only 1 of them had recently gotten out of a relationship. One of them has been single since last Feb. and the other has a bf.

I'm pretty sure Jophil hit it on the point.

One time this girl I was hooking up with was telling me a story about how this weird creepy guy was hitting on her. I then jokingly asked "What's with you attracting all these freaks?" and gave her a kino with a sly grin. She then gave me a smile and said "You're a freak too!" --> make out session.

She's just trying to qualify herself. When they do this it's good, it means they perceive you as higher value. This is where c&f works wonders.
I agree Voice. Jophil consistently gives really good advice, I'm glad there are at least a few guys on here who are really good with this and share their wisdom.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing they are doing it to make sure you know how hot they are, and that you are priviliged to be getting services from them. I had this one friend that was constantly banging on about how pretty she was, how every guy wanted her, and she'd slept with about 60% of the guys we worked with, not to mention trying it on with my boyfriend.
If she's slept with 60% of the guys, I'd say it's not that much of a privilege. Sounds like it's getting pretty close to being a right.