Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do people use the term NICE?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't cope with that.

It completely redefines the meaning of NICE as a word in English language.

You are rendering everything sexual with a word JERK or *******. You remind me of ancient people and a world where SEX is not nice, but something filthy and something that degrades women and something that women hate!

I thought nice means friendly.... and I can't see how being angry and mean and mistreating women who are NOT mistreating you will get you laid...

Doing something for someone is NICE, but doing something for someone (like a NICE guy would do for a girl) isn't always the same thing.

I know men can't think like women but you know what you want when you are single!

Women want the same thing really!

Its NICE to ask a girl our, to flirt with her, to be bold and aggressive.

Its NICE to kiss a girl and show her how passionately you want her. They like it..

Its NICE to screw her brains out because they are horny and want it.

When you LOVE someone, you f*ck that person. Thats just how it works. They call it MAKING LOVE.

When bring her a gift card and buy her stuff and act whiny and being p*ssy - you are NOT giving her what she wants.

You see a hot chick. In a world where women would do all the approaching and leading - what would you want her to do?

Well, what you would want her to do if what she wants from you!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright everyone, let's all be nice!...

NOT!

I'm gonna get borat over here to come kick your ass. Or better yet, give you a hug just to be nice :p

Use the term how you want. But if you define it as being friendly/doing a nice gester, you have to realize that sooner or later you have to be selfish and not let others walk over you or take advantage. Go ahead and do nice things, I'm sure most of us do. Being nice has nothing to do with sexuality. NOTHING! Why would any of that turn a woman on?

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're getting at, but I think because being "nice" coincides with being a "people pleaser" and doing little favors for people. It's the interpretation of the word that counts. It's like the word @$$. It could mean a donkey, or your butt. See what I mean? All about interpretation.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chancer said:
Alright everyone, let's all be nice!...

NOT!

I'm gonna get borat over here to come kick your ass. Or better yet, give you a hug just to be nice :p

Use the term how you want. But if you define it as being friendly/doing a nice gester, you have to realize that sooner or later you have to be selfish and not let others walk over you or take advantage. Go ahead and do nice things, I'm sure most of us do. Being nice has nothing to do with sexuality. NOTHING! Why would any of that turn a woman on?

You missed my point. I said being nice does not mean doing stuff for people and get USED and have people walk over you and take advantage of you.

Being nice means being friendly, sociable, positive, happy, NOT being rude UNLESS someone is rude to you.

Punch back if someone punches you but don't be the one who punches first.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Izz nayce! How much?" - Borat

Edit: I didn't even read Chancer's post before I typed this. What are the odds?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Babnik. There's been a major assault on the word "nice" to the point that recovering sycophants slingshot into the other direction and become condescending and full of false confidence.

Being "nice" is what awesome guys do. They aren't so paranoid about losing value that they're afraid to be nice. Nice, alpha guys throw parties, they try to maintain the welfare of the people around them, they listen, they lead.

This idea that in order to get women you've got act like some hard, escaped convict is just false and misleading. Be nice because it's who you are, not as a tool for getting things (sex, numbers, reactions, etc.).

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what country your in, nice means something different in N. America than it does in England, that I know from experience.
Also I agree, seems old fashioned here in Canada, the whole men are the only ones who like sex and women are running away from it kinda thing, seems more like my grand parents way of thinking.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

The reason "nice" vs "jerk" is used the way it is, and the reason women really prefer "jerk" deals with the fact that, sexually speaking, we're far more "mindless animal" than we are some higher, more distinguished living being like so many people want to believe we are.

People deny what they really are (animals) by pretending to be above it. When they act that way, the actions are what fall under the heading of "nice". The "jerk", in contrast, is simply behaving the way he inherently is and is not denying to his inner self. Women can't help themselves but respond to their male counterpart acting in accordance to his biology. Further, when they see a man that is able to rise above cultural conformities, it demonstrates his strength and confidence; two more desirable traits for their offspring.

So.... culturally, it is NOT nice in today's age to act strictly like the animals that we are. Society has labeled that acting like a "jerk".

So I think the OP is missing the point why the words are not swapped and why they will remained unchanged, especially as long as religion dominates our cultures. Culture has defined "nice" and "jerk" for us, and there's not a damn thing we, the minority DJ's, can do about it. You can think you're nice acting according to your biology, but don't expect the masses to agree with you.