Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do people advise to talk to busted chicks?

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now dont think I mean by not talking to busted chicks, Im saying it on some "Im better than you" sh1t...But why do people on here say practice on ugly chicks and talk to them to get at their friends? Whats the point of that? I mean, if you are starting out and you get rejected by an ugly girl, it will mess you up...Plus you might get in a comfort zone and only mess with busted chicks if they are easy...I have a friend like this...He says that all the girls he gets are busted, but he never went at any really hot girls...I dont know why, cause he is really good at approaching and talking...But why do people advise this? Is it cause they dont know what they are talking about?

mrExtreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
People just assume because a girl is good looking she has a better chance of acting like a bytch towards you as opposed to a busted chick. When beginners are first getting started in the game they don't want to be slammed down right away because that defeats the purpose of why they are approaching; so that they can get over their fear of approaching/talking to girls. That's just my take on why this advice is given.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah youre right you shouldn't do anything but sit on your fat ass and read sosuave.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think that in general, PEOPLE who are good looking, not just women, will tend to be choosier, no matter how nice they are. It's called ego and narcissism, and every person has it in some way and in some degree, as long as they've been successful with the opposite sex at some point in their lives.

The concept is that you shouldn't short change yourself. Some girls are hot, but they are also nice, meaning that if you aren't good looking enough, they will be torn between being nice yet egotistical, so they will try to balance the two by finding a way to let you off easy. That's sort of the compromise position that will allow them to satisfy their own needs, and in their minds, at least, be the best way to justify the kiss off.