Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do nerds even exist?

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
What do you base this on? Seduction techniques are relatively new. 30 years ago you were either a natural or developed thick skin and taught yourself through trial and error. Even self improvement is a relatively new concept. So Im not quite sure what you base those statements on.

Seduction techniques are a short term solution. Its a web of deceit you spin that cannot hide insecurities or inadequacies forever. That requires a total change in mindset and life experience.

Being a social retard does not get you laid. Being a rich social retard will get you laid. Being a well known very rich social retard is still going to land you 10's. Only for them to divorce you or make your life hell after you settle down with them.

Sorry pal. If you think the geeky nerd is going to become a playboy once he has a high paying job and has studied mystery method backwards you are mistaken.
These 'Nerds' tend to be the first ones to embrace new ideas and technology. Learning seduction techniques fall under this umbrella.

Seduction techniques in themselves are not deceitful, rather they are tools. Success can be achieved by using them, creating a snowball effect to provide further confidence to stimulate a true change in persona. After, all seduction techniques can be applied to all areas of life, not only females. Success as a Salesman does require seduction.

I beleive Introversion vs. Extroversion needs to be addressed. These 'Nerds' tend to think 'inwardly' and hence make people feel socially less comfortable.

Reaction score
Nerds = people with intelligence but no social skills.

Dork = person with no intelligence or social skills.

Geek = Person with both intelligence and social skills.

Recently in the last 15 years (coinciding with the technology boom) geek has become "sheik". Look at popular movies and television shows, geeks are becoming necessity for our society day by day. Some level of acceptance is bound to be allowed. Our perceptions on a stereotype's "worth" in our culture has shifted. Where once geeks were reduced to math class and Dungeons and dragons on the weekends we now see jocks playing video games (digital D&D, its all fantasy related) and computer geeks getting some respect.

As an artist myself I have found women to be very open to my profession. I draw geeky stuff for fun and profit. They enjoy splashing paint on canvases in my studio. Lets remember that artists of all disciplines get the girls. The band geek in high school becomes the rock band leader. The geek in art class becomes the gallery artist getting the high class hoes to sleep with him. The computer geek is making a mint as IT professionals and able to flaunt his profits.

Women will look for providers, this is more apparent as you age. High school girls and college chics just want fun, so they will go for the jocks or frat boys. When women get older (and hopefully more mature) they go for the geeks...the ones shaping the world and culture. Geeks display power and success if they remain patient and true to their plan for success.

Just remember the difference above...a nerd, geek and dork are all separate things. Be patient. Life begins to get interesting and exciting in a real way after college, more so when your a professional in your late twenties and thirties.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can stop self-sabotaging as a result of "thinking yourself into a corner", then you are free to exploit all the advantages which come with high intelligence.

most women are clustered around average intelligence. (...a tautology!) Probably many intelligent guys wrongly try to seduce women lower down on the ladder than themselves intellectually. I am very guilty of this. You are a smart guy going for the la-la party chicks. Maybe you have success but the connection is never really there.

The difference in results from different girls has amazed me. Intelligent women respond completely differently to me than blah-blah women. What basis do I use to determine intelligence? Profession is a good measurement. Well, with hairdressers and secretaries I dont have much luck, but I have gotten a lot of interest from grad school girls. Women in blue-collar professions find me "unexciting" but women with university degrees seem to be into me.

It is difficult setting up a filter to screen for the one without the other... but the difference in results suggests that I do have a niche after all. So do "nerds" after they stop self-sabotaging.

And nerds may have thrived in the old days because in former times Mom and Dad had a say in who got access to the pvssy, just as much as the woman herself did. Women were "married off" for most of what we know of human history.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The_last_Gunslinger said:
Recently in the last 15 years (coinciding with the technology boom) geek has become "sheik". Look at popular movies and television shows, geeks are becoming necessity for our society day by day. Some level of acceptance is bound to be allowed. Our perceptions on a stereotype's "worth" in our culture has shifted. Where once geeks were reduced to math class and Dungeons and dragons on the weekends we now see jocks playing video games (digital D&D, its all fantasy related) and computer geeks getting some respect.

As an artist myself I have found women to be very open to my profession. I draw geeky stuff for fun and profit. They enjoy splashing paint on canvases in my studio. Lets remember that artists of all disciplines get the girls. The band geek in high school becomes the rock band leader. The geek in art class becomes the gallery artist getting the high class hoes to sleep with him. The computer geek is making a mint as IT professionals and able to flaunt his profits.

Women will look for providers, this is more apparent as you age. High school girls and college chics just want fun, so they will go for the jocks or frat boys. When women get older (and hopefully more mature) they go for the geeks...the ones shaping the world and culture. Geeks display power and success if they remain patient and true to their plan for success.

Just remember the difference above...a nerd, geek and dork are all separate things. Be patient. Life begins to get interesting and exciting in a real way after college, more so when your a professional in your late twenties and thirties.
Why do you think women respond to artists? Artists as a group are not thought of as financially successful, not in the U.S. anyway.

Intelligent women respond completely differently to me than blah-blah women. What basis do I use to determine intelligence? Profession is a good measurement. Well, with hairdressers and secretaries I dont have much luck, but I have gotten a lot of interest from grad school girls. Women in blue-collar professions find me "unexciting" but women with university degrees seem to be into me.
I understand what you are saying here. Unfortunately, one of my biggest problems right now, due to some setbacks and bad decisions in my life, is that my current socioeconomic status doesn't match my IQ/intelligence. I do have a university degree, but I am not a rich doctor or lawyer or whatever. Socioeconomically I should stand a better chance with hairdressers and secretaries than I would with professional women, but I don't connect intellectually with those women, and I don't have the socioeconomic status to date the professional women right now.

Last edited:

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
StevenR said:
Unfortunately, one of my biggest problems right now, due to some setbacks and bad decisions in my life, is that my current socioeconomic status doesn't match my IQ/intelligence. I do have a university degree, but I am not a rich doctor or lawyer or whatever.

Socioeconomically I should stand a better chance with hairdressers and secretaries than I would with professional women, but I don't connect intellectually with those women, and I don't have the socioeconomic status to date the professional women right now.
Steven, what is the point of this thought process? What good can result from it?

You are theorizing about your chances with women you dont even know. This alone marks you as a loser. Or rather you're a winner who has been temporarily infected with a loser mindset. You can tell a winner or a loser by how they play the "what if" game. A loser asks "what if I lose" and the winner asks "what do I stand to win?".

If you cant connect with a woman, push for sex and if she resists, basta! she's gone. If you can connect with one, work it, and let things develop with respectful pace (still pushing for *it* to happen).

What's your difficulty, soldier? Are you fighting real battles or are you fighting battles in your mind? Self-sabotage, the #1 reason smart men cannot get laid.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love smart guys. I've known attractive girls who have fallen for guys because of how smart they were, despite not being physically attractive.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets remember that artists of all disciplines get the girls. The band geek in high school becomes the rock band leader. The geek in art class becomes the gallery artist getting the high class hoes to sleep with him. The computer geek is making a mint as IT professionals and able to flaunt his profits.
.....lol

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this subject, and felt I should emphasize how important intelligence really is. I suppose it may not be too big of a factor if you're in highschool, or if all you're after is nightclub pvssy, but in the real world for the average guy wanting something more than a nice pair of tits out of a girl who likes you for more than your looks, new Bimmer and c&f skills, intelligence can really win over a girl. Hell, it works the other way around too. The only girls I ever really fall for are intelligent, cultured, intellectually challenging girls (not to mention other traits I won't get into). It makes me more curious about them, think about them more, and more attracted to them as a person. You can bet it works that way at least as much for a girl.

So I'd encourage all the younger guys out there to read, travel, read, study, read, keep up on current events, read, pick up challenging and stimulating hobbies, and last but not least, read. If you have time for videogames and youtube and watching reality tv, you have time for expanding your mind and character and making yourself a more interesting person. It will pay off in your 20s and beyond when you know more about the world and interesting subjects, have more to talk about and interesting things to say, and are a more well-rounded and deeper person. And chicks really dig that sh*t. You don't want to be 25-30 and come off as an uncultured retard when getting to know attractive, sophisticated girls.