Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do men spend so much for women even it means going into debt?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, my brother just spent his school loan money on $300+ of flowers for a chic. My cousin bought a dog for his gf with a credit card. My other friend also bought a dog for his gf (who is seeing some other dude, long story) and signed up for the store credit card, so he doesn't have to pay for a year.

After my other friend's relationship ended, he ended up with 10k in loans. Then he proceeded to ask my mom for money to pay it off. She declined of course.

I'm baffled as hell. Why do guys do this? It makes sense to me to take out a school loan, business loan, etc... but for a chic? Messed up.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are mega afc's.
They think chicks are every thing for them, Immature fellas. They put a girl in center of their lives and revolve around her.
It will be a lesson for them.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some men, hell MOST men, think they have to buy a woman's love, attraction, approval, etc. If only thats how it worked. women are material by definition but that can be misleading. thinking a woman will develop feelings(or respect) for you by buying her a puppy, some flowers, etc is beyond stupid. some guys never get it though.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I worked in the mortgage industry, I saw a lot of peoples' credit reports. One day, I finally asked my boss, "Who is JARED, and why do all these guys owe him money? :confused:

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it's for instant temporary gratification or to try and keep their girl around. i havent been with a lot of women in my life but ive never took out a loan or spent a ridiculous amount. but come to think of it they had their own money and good jobs. and during the time we dated before it got serious we both made it a point that our relationship shouldnt be based on material items and spending lots of money on each other. my money is my money her money is her money. and if its something we both wanted we'd split the cost. and through out the relationship that aspect worked out well. i see some of my friends buy $500 purses for girls. and im like damn. she loved/liked u before all those gifts why would u need to change it up? but i dont say that out loud. i believe it's how u make the girl feel and the aura u have around her that will put value on ur relationship not what u buy her.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCs are racking up massive debt for the Valentine's Day Season LOL

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Just going off of dating.. It's expensive. A beer is between 3-5 dollars at a bar these days and gas is almost $4 a gallon here.

Kohinoor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of people dont understand finance or basic money management. it can be as simple as that, but i agree with the notion that a lot of guys try to buy women with objects.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or they are trying to stay a cut above the other guys with style, money, who are Don Juans and could take their girl easily...

Men with Money attract attention simple as that...

You have to be on top of yours style wise, Muscle wise, looks wise Men SPEND MONEY to be better men.

Is it wrong? is it foolish? is it afc ? indeed it is but in a capitalistic society where money, and a fable life is rewarded over a good decent moral character.

What can men do?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True DJs need no money in theory. Spending excessive amounts of money is crazy, and it took me some mistakes to recognize that fact.

Women resent you if you spend large amounts of money them. Guess those guys with multi millions who spend exorbitant sums of cash on women most of time have women that only care about $ and would jsut as quick screw a construction worker if she felt tingly.

Buying people doesn't work because it implies lower value.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst are those idiots that spend tens of thousands of dollars on girls, usually strippers, and get nothing in return...no kisses, sex, anything...suckers...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If you're not already having mind-blowing sex, forget it.

However, assuming you will stay with her (which you must if you are paying that much), occasionally purchase something that holds value, such as 18K Gold earrings with (real) Emeralds. And pay cash (say one day's pay). Then you as a couple have a store of wealth. Later, you both can sell them for cash if needed (or at least she can if they split up).

On the other hand, if the man borrows, the debt stays with him longer than the relationship, and secretly (if not openly) causes him stress. That represents the opposite of wealth.

So when you do, buy her something real, and only pay cash.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with spending money on a woman. The problem is rather spending the kind of money one doesn't possess.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Good point Papi. Being debt free and spoiling a woman who loves you is what life is all about.

And real2 is right also. What greater commodity on Earth is there for a man to have besides young, fertile vagina?

"I think sex is the most wonderful, the most precious thing... that money can buy."
-Steve Martin