Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do married people go to a bar ?

duxun

Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously this annoys me !! why ?? and why do people that are married talk to married women and then they say " she wanted to go home with me but she's married " . then when i say " im here to pick up on women because im single" they look at me like im the ******* in the room !

WTH happened to dude's out on the prowl to pick up some action !! why are guys sooo afraid of women nowadays !!!

bunch of sissies !!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because bars are now for friends, couples, girls night out, etc. It's more of a social gathering and less focused on sex prospecting.

duxun

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats what i have been getting the jist of !! hmmm then ill have to find other places to hang out that still promote what i want !!!

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, go to a club that has dancing. Dancing is kino and comfort all rolled into one. Once a girl gets juiced and feels free towards dancing with you, then your in. Bars are for social gatherings that generally rely on friends to be there and don't go much farther than drinking. Your out with friends at a bar to drink. Not to chat. Period.

Go to a club where sex is promoted. You'll appreciate it more.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diaforetikos said:
Bars are for social gatherings that generally rely on friends to be there and don't go much farther than drinking. Your out with friends at a bar to drink
This is why I don't like to go to bars anymore. I can't think of anything more boring than just sitting around drinking.

Admittedly, I felt different about it when I was younger however. :)
Back then I saw it as trying to improve social skills and there was always the possibility of picking up women.

duxun

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
This is why I don't like to go to bars anymore. I can't think of anything more boring than just sitting around drinking.

Admittedly, I felt different about it when I was younger however. :)
Back then I saw it as trying to improve social skills and there was always the possibility of picking up women.

yup !! im going to clubs now !! it sucks just sitting/standing around trying to chat with ladies and their all taken or they just want to chat with their friends.

i learned my lesson !!

Cheers...

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about your attitude. Not all bars are the same, and not all nights at a particular bar are the same. The main group of guys I go out with, each one of us has a very different thought on the whole bar scene.

Guy #1: Hates bars, but tags along with us because he has nothing else to do.
Guy #2: Hates bars, but once he gets drunk always has a good time.
Guy #3: Has no money so he only comes out to bars when we drag him along.
Guy #4: Realizes bars are really the only place to go at nights, and figures it's where he needs to go to find girls.
Me: I usually have a blast when I go out. I'm generally the life of my group, and many of my friends have told me they keep coming out with us because of how much fun I have.

So, the majority of my group would agree with you that bars suck. But, since they follow Guy #4 and myself around, we end up at bars and usually have a great time. The point I'm trying to make is, there is nothing at a bar to make you have a good time on it's own. That's why most of my friends hear "bar" and they start complaining. You need to just have fun socializing with friends, enjoy a night out, and hope you can find some cute girls. Sitting at a table staring at everyone who walks in the door, hoping it isn't some old married chick isn't gonna be a good time.

Try to find bars that have a dance floor, or maybe karaoke (you don't need to sing, but the atmosphere is usually more open. Very easy to meet people). In my opinion, dance clubs can be fun (if you are into that), but it's even harder to get a girl than at a bar. So, you may feel like you are making more progress at a dance club, but it may not translate into real success. All depends on your game, and maybe a bit of luck.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she just want to have guys hitting on her or simply looking at her in her new clothes,the guy has to go with her in order to avoid drama or make sure nobody hit on her.
I know this problem pretty well although we're not married.

Nothing wrong with single guys trying to get girls in bar,it's just not the place I would bet on.

Mr. White

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are all kinds of bars. If you don't like the wife-swapping bars or the skank bars, find other watering holes.

People in LTRs take the spouse for granted. They disrespect each other, and say mean, hurtful things to try to get revenge. They try to shame and restore some measure of respect, and so on. When this happens ("a fight"), one or the other often leaves the house for awhile. If they were bargoers before or while together, they might hit a bar to salve their bruised egos.

So you'll see a married woman sitting there, apparently making herself available to men, and grateful for some attention from some man who doesn't know (and criticize her for) her many faults. Will she let herself be picked up? Sure. The "I'm married" line is like "I have a boyfriend." It's a test. Are you man enough to say "I didn't ask your husband, I asked you."

For any man, a married woman makes a great FWB. She doesn't want presents, vacations, or to occupy your place for more than a few minutes. She'll even prefer hotels or a fold-out sofa-bed in the office. She's 100% certain to keep showing up for sex even after she knows for sure you're dating other women.

duxun

Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely!! bars with a dance floor or they have karaoke night have a better vibe for a single man like myself to try and pick up on women.

however i have had much more success in night clubs before and im going to switch to that for a while since i need more interacting experience with the ladies.