Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
.. Gravitate towards none white women? I mean I've only been with two white girls before, and had opportunities to date more of course. But there is just somthing about asians, latinos, indian that just get me off. Especially if they are not from this country.

Many call me racist, but actually I enjoy these women who look different than me, and are from a very different culture. I mean why don't I really like the white women?

Because I'm very german looking. Very nordic looking, I look a lot like the main character from the history channel show "vikings" We look very alike. The guy on the left. https://www.google.com/search?q=vik...ings-brotherly-love-on-and-off-camera;600;370 thats how I look. Eyebrows, face, nose, ect.
https://www.google.com/search?q=vik...ideos%2Finside-look-vikings-episode-6;624;352

Is my racism projected in a way where I want to fvck thier women?

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's called preference my man. honestly there are ones from specific populace I tend to not go for and some i feel more attracted to. i can't tell a girl she's racist if she's not considering me because of my race right? it's preference. game on boss!

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you go out for ice cream, why do you choose one flavor over another? Do you care that other people are choosing other flavors instead? Are there politics involved in their choices or simply what they desire in the moment? Variety and choice is an amazing thing.