why do i act creepy

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it seem that every time I see a girl I think I'd bang, I always picture me having a relationship with her? Does this happen to anyone else? To describe it better it's kind of like I see a hot girl and I even if I don't approach her I always have thoughts of my future with her. Is this normal? It's mostly been happening a lot lately. What's wrong with me for having this happen?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While it may not be "weird" to think that way, it's very counterproductive. By putting her in your mind as someone that means that much to you, before you even talk to her, you are putting so much unneeded pressure on yourself. I'm sure you can agree that you will have more pressure on yourself approaching your possible "future LTR" than "that cute girl I want to get to know".

Even if you do still work up the courage to approach her, the conversation probably won't feel as comfortable to her when your mindset is on her being your next relationship. Relax and have a more carefree approach with the mindset that it will be fun meeting someone new to see if you have a connection. That will rub off on her and give the exchange a better feel.