Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do guys continue to usually pay for women on dates???

Jet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

People are actually taking this Jesus freak's advice SERIOUSLY!!!

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

OH here's another natural law. NEVER LISTEN TO JESUS FREAKS.

Listen Trader, I'm sorry you were raped as a child in your church, so now you feel like you have to PAY for WOMEN to feel more MANLY after having sucked some priest c0ck and taken it up the ass, but THERE IS ANOTHER WAY!!!

The DJ way, the manly way, the non-religious bullsh1t way. YOU'RE WELCOME LOL.
Word. As soon as religious nonsense like that comes up, my mind goes OFF to whatever else is said. Period. GTFO these forums and pray for a girl.

DonJuanna...that's pretty much a basic AFC quality...the opposite of which guys are trying to be, here.

This is really too simple. If you don't want to have to pay, don't ask for a date. Ask her if you want to "meet up" for lunch, or wherever you're going. It all depends on how you frame it. But however you frame it, you better not try to change the frame at the end. If you frame it as a date, then pay. If you mention splitting the bill at that point you look pathetic. If you frame it as a "meet up" and then end up paying, then you look equally pathetic as you're trying to buy her. It's all about being decisive and unwavering.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this argument again....

i've taken girls out to the movies and bought their tickets and yea nothing came out of it in terms of smashing or hooking up or whatever so i'm gonna be inclined to not do that anymore unless i know they're feeling me as a person and not just someone who's willing to pay for them

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed religious bull**** has no room on these forums. were not here to talk about our imaginary friends whether that be Allah or Jesus or Zeus.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanna said:
I'm going to come to Trader's defense here. If people want a "traditional" life (ie, a couple eventually settles down into a "lifetime" commitment, the man works, the woman stays home and keeps house), it makes perfect sense for the guy to pay for dates- he's symbolically demonstrating his willingness to share his wages with the woman when the day comes that he's working and she isn't. I don't know because I live in New York City, but I'm guessing it probably still works that way in most of the country?
WTF? WTF IS THIS BULLSH!T???

Dude you've been BRAINWASHED.

First off, I'm fine with a family where the wife stays at home and I work.

BUT WOMEN, ESPECIALLY IN THE US, ONLY WANT THIS TRADITIONAL BULLSH1T WHEN IT IS ADVANTAGEOUS FOR THEM.

Yeah they will b1tch and whine about equality and make quotes for certain job fields and universities, but when it comes time to pay for a date we switch back to traditional "man pays" values? Fvck that sh1t you can't pick and choose like that. If there's one thing I hate its fvcking double standards. Now you have a CHOICE here. Either ACCEPT and take these DOUBLE STANDARDS UP THE ASS or look it in the face and say, "FVCK YOU NOT IN MY HOUSE." Who the fvck is this person coming in YOUR life telling you what you should do and how you should do it? How you should spend your own money? F that. We all have principles. Will you sacrifice yours for a dime a dozen pvssy?

The most important thing here is value. Who has the most value in every situation you come across? YOU DO. I don't care if you're meeting the president, you need to have respect for yourself and be aware of your own self worth and value. Otherwise you will come across as a little begging b1tch to both men AND women....and you will get no respect. Destined to be a slave or at best, puppy dog to whoever has the sweetest treat to offer you. I don't want a life like that, do you?

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
silly question.. cause women have something that is in very short supply that men want very badly and men are willing to do alot and pay alot to get alot
+1 i agree

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
BUT WOMEN, ESPECIALLY IN THE US, ONLY WANT THIS TRADITIONAL BULLSH1T WHEN IT IS ADVANTAGEOUS FOR THEM.

This is happening in Asia too. At least in the cosmopolitan areas.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, I just don't make a big deal of paying for stuff. If we are at a restaurant and the check comes, I'll let it sit for a few minutes. If she gets out cash and wants to pay for her half (or even the entire thing) then that's perfectly fine, I don't mind. If she just leaves it there and doesn't say anything, then I'll pay for it and not say anything. I just don't care either way and don't make a big deal of it.

Likewise, if she wanted to buy herself (or me) something from a shop, I'd never dive in and make her let me pay for it. I just go with the flow for everything.

For me anyway, I make good money and financially speaking won't even notice the difference whether I pay or not. That might be different for some other people on the forums (or those still studying)

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, paying for a chick who hasn't earned your trust is about the dumbest thing a man can do. It's POINTLESS and probably decreases your chances of getting laid. Why this obsession with paying? Girls don't care if we go to dinner, golf, or Camden for a heroin binge, they just care about how cool the dude is.

Reaction score
Outside of Desert Fox and White Pimp, I gotta say that the replies in this thread are delusional at BEST.

Why pay for ANYONE, male or female, that you DON'T KNOW?? Guys who pay for women on the first few dates have been brainwashed ever since childhood to TREAT women the same way that their parents and grandparents generations did, while COMPLETELY IGNORING the fact that THE TIMES HAS DRASTICALLY CHANGED!!!

Also, why would anyone want to ever give any woman any special treatment after FEMINISM has been shoved down everyone's throats their entire lives??

The best and only way to avoid paying on "dates" is to never go on any DATES until you have shown the woman how well you can fvck her - at that point, she'll be happy to even pay for YOU just to keep your c0ck around - welcome to the world of a player (you know, what this site was created for in the first place)...............the first few times you see a woman, just HANG OUT, DRINK, BE SEXUAL, it's sooooooo easy, I cannot believe how most guys cannot grasp that being SEXUAL is #1

Reaction score
also, what are you paying for when you pay for a woman on a date? Are you paying for her time? Are you paying just because she's a woman? Why isn't she paying for YOUR time? YOU are the prize, remember that??? Why can't she pay? Women have as much $$ as men these days, and guess what?

CHIVALRY DIDN'T DIE, CHIVALRY TRANSFORMED - instead of paying for women and trying to be gentleman-like, you should be sexual and make her feel horny for you - that's 21st century chivlary

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

People are actually taking this Jesus freak's advice SERIOUSLY!!!

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

OH here's another natural law. NEVER LISTEN TO JESUS FREAKS.

Listen Trader, I'm sorry you were raped as a child in your church, so now you feel like you have to PAY for WOMEN to feel more MANLY after having sucked some priest c0ck and taken it up the ass, but THERE IS ANOTHER WAY!!!
Don't get your panties in a bunch

Desert Fox said:
The DJ way, the manly way, the non-religious bullsh1t way. YOU'RE WELCOME LOL.
So your Dad was not a 'man' because he paid for the dates when he dated your mother?

So all the men in the previous generation who were paying for dates, were not doing it the manly way?

Now you're just being ridiculous.

Again, the theme is the same, you create your own reality. The reality you have chosen to live in is the one the feminists have created

I prefer to create my own world where I lead, girls follow. Paying for dates is just one aspect of it, guys on top during sex is another.

You are basically buying into 'role reversal' by refusing to pay for dates. Nothing wrong with that, you are free to do what you please, but don't be surprised when in sex, you end up taking a dildo up your ass - enjoy being penetrated

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a hot chick paying for everything for me yesterday just because she didnt want it to seem like a date! She's been chasing me, yet trying to FZ me. I told her I'd hang out, but im not keeping my hands to myself. She would pay, and I'm like "OK its not a date...but we're still making out at the end."

Reaction score
Trader said:
Don't get your panties in a bunch

So your Dad was not a 'man' because he paid for the dates when he dated your mother?

So all the men in the previous generation who were paying for dates, were not doing it the manly way?

Now you're just being ridiculous.

Again, the theme is the same, you create your own reality. The reality you have chosen to live in is the one the feminists have created

I prefer to create my own world where I lead, girls follow. Paying for dates is just one aspect of it, guys on top during sex is another.

You are basically buying into 'role reversal' by refusing to pay for dates. Nothing wrong with that, you are free to do what you please, but don't be surprised when in sex, you end up taking a dildo up your ass - enjoy being penetrated
How do you explain it when a woman paid for my movie, paid for my dinner, and then later that night got shot up full of my cvm while I was on top of her?

Also, what our parents and grandparents did means NOTHING, because times are completely different now than back in their generation - how stupid must you be to not notice that?

You are just a moron making generalizations.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
How do you explain it when a woman paid for my movie, paid for my dinner, and then later that night got shot up full of my cvm while I was on top of her?

Also, what our parents and grandparents did means NOTHING, because times are completely different now than back in their generation - how stupid must you be to not notice that?

You are just a moron making generalizations.
Please continue posting, I enjoy reading your stupidity

Reaction score
Trader said:
Please continue posting, I enjoy reading your stupidity

What did I say there that was stupid?

You talk like a BPD chick - with no logic or reasoning

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on this, is that you should expect to pay, for whatever you invited her to do.

That's why I don't think it's a good idea to do anything expensive (more than $20) on a first date.

horaholic said:
A good rule to follow, is to make her pay for something else. Last weekend, This girl who'd been crushing on me wanted to go see a movie, since it was a rainy and shytty day. I dont like movie dates, but there wasnt much else to do, so I took her. I paid for the movie, but I said, "I'll get the movie, you get the drinks later." She spent more money on me on the whole date, and I didnt look like a cheapo, either. Make them jump through one of your hoops, if they want you to jump through one of theirs.
This also seems cool. It gives a sense of equality.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This discussion is rendered moot if you don't take a girl who you haven't at least kissed out on a date. In my opinion, dates are for a girl you are actually dating i.e. in some sort of romantic/sexual relationship with.

I think it's quite foolish to take a girl you barely know out on a formal date. You have no idea how it will pan out. For all you know, you might discover that she's not for you before your appetizers even arrive.

It's not even a money issue, it's a time thing. Why would you commit so much time to a person who you may or may not like? Then you also have to take into account the possibility that she doesn't like you.

If you want to spend time with a girl, invite her over to your house to watch a movie with you or get coffee or maybe get some drinks at the local watering hole. See if there's anything there. Then, if you can at least escalate it to a kiss and you like her, take her out on a date.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm going for a coffee, I don't mind paying.. I'd buy a coffee for a guy friend as well. I think it's nice to treat people, it shows a bit of personality :)

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
S0LID said:
If I'm going for a coffee, I don't mind paying.. I'd buy a coffee for a guy friend as well. I think it's nice to treat people, it shows a bit of personality :)
Yeah, it shows AFC personality.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.....this is a very touchy subject. Yet I'm going to go with most guys unless you have messed around or have had sex I wouldn't go paying for dates and even than I'll make her pay for the tip/ drinks or something and the trick is to mention it nonchalantly. Or I'll make her pay for the next date. Unless you guys are married or she's your fiance. I don't really deem it "necessary" to pay all the time.

Especially if the woman is independent and doing well. I see NO PROBLEM. It's not about the money, it's about principle. If she gets pissy or something forget it. I work hard for my money and my time is valuable.

EDIT: I had an ex-gf, whom out of no where at times would say "Nope I'm paying the whole bill this time". This is the kind of woman I wish I would have kept around as she never put herself above me and she took care of me and vice-versa. It's all about equal grounds nowadays!!!