Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do girls have to lie like this.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short. I went out with this chick. I try to set up a second date and she says she'll call back, she never calls back so I call her one more time to see if she wants to go out with me, we set up a date and she cancels, so to hell with her. Except I run into her at my job and she's all nice to me and she says she'll call me and we'll go out before I move. I was supposed to move on the 26th of July but am leaving on August 5th. Anyway she never calls but she shows up at my job with a friend. I already gave up on her figuring that she was a lost cause. Anyway she sees me and I give her a casual what's up and she's all like "hey,stu, I thought you were moving" and then she lies to me and says "I called you last week but you weren't home and your mom picked up". I was like "YOU called my house?" she was like "yeah..well....I guess your mom never gave you the message"

At the moment, I just blew it off but I later thought of it and said to myself, "this biitch is lying her ass off, and for what? What's the point. I later called my mom on my cell phone and asked her if any chicks by her name called by house and she said no. So I knew she was lying.

I just wanna know, what's the point of lying that you called my house if you didn't. I never even brought up the fact that she didn't called so why bring it up yourself, why lie about it? Can someone explain this to me?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was probably embarrassed by her own rudeness and tried to cover it up by lying. Chicks do this all the time. They throw out lies like it was going out of style only to protect themselves. Like this girl I know who claimed that she called me on my birthday, when I know in fact that she did not. Either that or they will make up some really lame excuses.

What I have learned is that women will lie to cover up their own character flaws. If she is naturally rude, like your girl, she will lie. If she is a ho, she will lie, etc. Never believe half of what comes out of a girls mouth.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate doing this but I'ma get her ass back good.

I'll call her and I'll be like "so what did you call me for anyway"

her: bla bla

me: really, b/c I would have called you back but I didn't see your number on my caller ID, is your number unlisted now?

Lying ass biitch.

Or if I leave a message, I'll be like "sorry I missed your call last week, I think, if I saw your number on my caller ID I would have caled you back. I think your number is unlisted. Anyway.....

The way I'll say it, she'll know I'm being sarcastic.

Lying ass biitch. I reeealllly hate playing these dumb games but I hate when people just lie to my face like that. Any other Ideas?

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Do not call her, youll only be relegating yourself to her low status and come across as obseessive and vindictive. Leave her be for your own sanity.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Echo, normally this doesn't get to me but you don't understand how pissed off I was after I called my mom and she said I didn't get any calls from her. I already made up my mind to call her to bid my farewell anyway b/c I've known her for a while but I'm gonna get back for doing some stupid $hit like that. I'm tired of being nice to these broads all the damn time. She played me for a fool. At least that's what it looks like to me. I was expecting her call but when she doesn't call I say, whatever and move on with my life and then she moves back into my life to create some more unnecessary drama just as I'm getting over her. F That. I'm calling her Monday a couple of days before I leave. If anyone has any more smart aleck ideas, I'd love to hear 'em thanks.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to echo,

Yes you r pissed..but check your own fragile ego man..this is what becoming a DJ is about..learning to NOT give a $hit about petty things such as this..

IF you CALL her to be vindictive..you are only practicing to be a AFC..LET IT GO and Learn to move on.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with this chick. I try to set up a second date and she says she'll call back, she never calls back so I call her one more time to see if she wants to go out with me, we set up a date and she cancels, so to hell with her.
Yea, dating sucks. But we will continue to do it.

Why?

Because we-just-can't help ourselves.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She already knows she lied to you and she knows you will ask mom and figure it out. You do not have to "call her on it."

If you do, all she will say is "No, your mom is wrong. I did call." You get the picture. These b1tches lie to cover up still more lies.

If you do want to play with some headgames with this lying beotch, phone her up (better to just leave a message actually) and say "I talked to my mom and she said she may have forgot to give me the message. Too bad, I was going to take you to (whatever the coolest over-the-top spot is in your area) but I don't have time to take you now. It was such a blast there though, we (another girl of course) had such a great time. You won't believe what happened (make some sh1t up.) Anyway, I'm leaving in five days. Talk to you in 8 months when I get back."

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do want to play with some headgames with this lying beotch, phone her up (better to just leave a message actually) and say "I talked to my mom and she said she may have forgot to give me the message. Too bad, I was going to take you to (whatever the coolest over-the-top spot is in your area) but I don't have time to take you now. It was such a blast there though, we (another girl of course) had such a great time. You won't believe what happened (make some sh1t up.) Anyway, I'm leaving in five days. Talk to you in 8 months when I get back."
But won't she see through this obvious attempt to make her jealous?

My train of thought is that if she didn't have enough decency and respect to be honest with him in the first place, she won't give a rat's azz if he had the time of his life with sixty hot chicks at the Playboy Mansion.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by violator
She was probably embarrassed by her own rudeness and tried to cover it up by lying. Chicks do this all the time. They throw out lies like it was going out of style only to protect themselves. Like this girl I know who claimed that she called me on my birthday, when I know in fact that she did not. Either that or they will make up some really lame excuses.

What I have learned is that women will lie to cover up their own character flaws. If she is naturally rude, like your girl, she will lie. If she is a ho, she will lie, etc. Never believe half of what comes out of a girls mouth.
Yup. I had the same kind of thing happen to me recently. This chick claimed to have lost my number and didn't find it until a couple days after my birthday had passed (she IMed me this bullsh!t after I had called her out for not coming out to celebrate with me).

Pretty convenient how she just happened to "lose my number" on my birthday.

All these b!tches are fvcking scandalous.

Reaction score
This is why I say pimp or be pimped...women lie...actually they don't...they just bend the truth a little...and it's always some outside force's fault...

"Baby we were talking and one thing lead to another and then next thing you know we were in bed" I've heard women tell something like that to their boyfriends before....

****************this is from another posting board apply what you like and thrash the rest******
It’s pimp or be pimped in this world.
In the world of business you have a company. The head or CEO is the pimp. The managers are the bottom biatches. The ho’s are the employee’s. The Johns are the customers. The pimp rarely talks or spends time with the ho’s, instead he spends his time with the managers to make sure the business is on track. Rarely will he go out and party with the ho’s (employee’s).
In every situation that you enter you will either pimp or be pimped. I was talking to my buddy who is a beginner in this game. He has a coffee date setup for March 19,2003. I explained to him that either he will pimp this girl ie; get past her road blocks and talk his way into copping her, or she will pimp him. Get him to accept her contract ie let’s be friends first and shyt.
I was further explaining to him that when he goes into movie or tv deals he is either going to have to pimp or get pimped by the stations or producers who hire him.
Back to his coffee date. I told him that he was going to have to raise above the just getting pus*sy goal and to focus on enjoying the game, in order to take the pressure of himself and to allow him to relax.
In Mickey Royals book he talks about having to give up your loves and lusts. He stated that a pimp is not impressed by money, sex, or items of self indulgence. A pimp must raise above everything in his life.
The masses are ho’s and tricks who are subconsciously driven by their insecurities and inadequacies while they meander down the road of life. The pimp is the awakened one who sees what is really going on and uses his sight to get what he wants out of life.
Pimps really are born not made. If the game is in you then it will manifest itself. You just need game to bring it out. You sharpen and hone your game by going out their and playing on the field of life. Whether it’s actual pimping of a ho or just copping the punany it’s still a game.
I further explained to my buddy that when you are in the heat of laying your mack down your brain spins so much faster than normal. Your observation and thinking skills elevate themselves. You say the right words more often than not. When you fu*ck up you quickly correct the situation and bring it back on course during your convo’s.
It is in this heat that the metal that you have inside will be forged and made into what it will be. Pimp or Symp. In the fire your sword will be sharpened and shaped. There is no other way. There is no istant game pill to take. No going from start to "Park Place" with one leap.
Mickey Royal stated that “To peep game means to see something for exactly what it is, to read between the lines-to properly assess a situation because you must peep game before entering.”
For me my desire is not for copping pu..ssy. My desire is to obtain control over a biatch, because either you have it or she does. There is no equality in this world.
The only way to develop game is to crawl into the game and wait tables until you can walk in and be seated like a prince. My buddy is at the waiting on tables stage. Watching what I do, how I do it and shyt like that. But you gotta crawl before you can walk. Every eagle falls until he learns to soar.
There’s only one game and the game is pimping. You can pimp or be pimped, it’s your choice. Either your in the game or at the game. By stepping up to play, you gain control over yourself and others.
That applies to all aspects of life. It doesn't matter if you work in a call center, or at a large bank.
There is only one game and that's pimping!
Peace

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyler, Bob, Star, I'll think I'll regret it if I didn't call her and I'm not being an AFC, just telling the truth, I already planned on calling her anyway before I left to say bye to her and her family (that I'm real cool with b/c that's just the kind of person I am) not to get some date. JDIA, if I do that, I'll be lying my ass off but I just want to tell the truth and call her bluff, not make her jealous. She's not my g/f just a friend so I'm still pissed that she lied to me. It was so funny when she saw me, she looked embarrassed as hell but I just want to make her more embarrassed and mess with her head a little. It'll make her feel bad.

I'll say what I wanted to and then flip the script and be all nice saying it was nice meeting you and your whole family and if I don't see or hear from you again, I wish you the best. Bye. All this after I get all the smart aleck stuff (caller ID, bla bla bla) out of the way. She'll be so fukking embarrassed to call me back and it's going to fukk with her head. That's all I want to do, is really fukk with her head. Like if I leave a message, I'll say something like "Yeah it's me stu, I think you may have called another stuartscott's house last week b/c I never got your message.....(long pause) anyway....

Why even bring that up, I was way over the fact she didn't call and then she says "I called you..." I wish my mind was always on b/c I would have

a.) called my mom on the spot
b.) Said "well my mom was in San Antonio all last week so she couldn't have picked up the phone
c.) said "you got some nerve to lie to my face like that, you didn't call me cuz your number wasn't on my ID"

HELL YEAH. Game on Biitch.

yeah player, I get what you're saying. Unless you can give me a REALLY good reason not to bust on this chick, I'm calling her monday and I'll tell ya how it went.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuart i woulda called her out on it right away.

hell your leavin in a week. you shoulda let her have it there and then

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott x 2
I hate doing this but I'ma get her ass back good.

I'll call her and I'll be like "so what did you call me for anyway"

her: bla bla

me: really, b/c I would have called you back but I didn't see your number on my caller ID, is your number unlisted now?

Lying ass biitch.

Or if I leave a message, I'll be like "sorry I missed your call last week, I think, if I saw your number on my caller ID I would have caled you back. I think your number is unlisted. Anyway.....

The way I'll say it, she'll know I'm being sarcastic.

Lying ass biitch. I reeealllly hate playing these dumb games but I hate when people just lie to my face like that. Any other Ideas?
I am wondering why you are letting this chick manipulate your emotions and make you waste a ton of effort on her.

Just curious

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
.....because I'm tired of always letting things slide and she lied to my face like I was some dumb ass kid. It won't take a ton of effort on my part, I'm just being myself.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and I'm not being an AFC, just telling the truth,
some truths are AFC. you make your own reality.

don't call her. if she doesn't give a****, she's not going to give a ****. and that is your purpose, right? you want her to feel bad for making you feel bad. just let it go. you can handle this in a much funnier way, trust me!

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I called her, got her machine and said.

Hey, sup , I think you may have called someone elses house by mistake b/c my mom never got your message and I didn't see your number on my ID...anyway, if I don't see you again, it was nice knowing you and I'm glad I got to meet your family and I wish you the best, bye.

Her reply.

She called back twice and left a voicemail

...which I can't get at the moment b/c "all circuits are down at the moment" Friggin T-Mobile, but I'll post it as soon as I get it.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
her reply..

Hey Stu (jokes bla bla bla) anywayz, I was calling to say thanks for the message, and I was happy I got to meet you, and you know I always had a little secret crush on you (bla bla bla) anyway thanks for the well wishes and I hope you do really well in school and I hope I get to see you again someday.....in the scope of life or whatever...alright peace out.

I would ask her out again but she seems too flaky for me but I'm glad I didn't tear her a new one.

Just thought I'd give a little update on the whole situation.