Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do girls act like this with some guys and with others dont??

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i think it must something most of us can't think of, you know, girly sh**, but i noticed that some guys can have lots of guy friends but with girls they don't, they get disrespected by them, mocked, they are always guilty of all the **** that happens, even though they aren't guilty at all, and other guys get smiles, good treatment, respect, ya know. I'm in the first category myself unfortunately, my friends say that i take too much ****, that i don't react when i should so they think they can say or do whatever those *****es want to me. Yesterday i saw a girl that rejected me some time ago with the excuse of wanting to be alone for some time, kissing and hugging a guy, i told her that i saw her and that she could at least told me the truth, she said she didn't want to hurt me, but that she did after all, some things like this make me think that girls are so ****in stupid...

Well, gotta go

Bye

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh btw what would you guys answer if girls in your class or so started to pick on you, trying to play you for a clown, trying to make you feel down, angry and such

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sic)KNot,

I think that you could do some work on your confidence. Go to the DJ Bible for that.

Next time somebody just mess with you for no reason. Confront them and say what fvck.

If the say something back chew there ass out.

Oh btw what would you guys answer if girls in your class or so started to pick on you, trying to play you for a clown, trying to make you feel down, angry and such

When I was in h/s girls use to do that to me. Only to find out they really had a crush on me.

I use to do this when girls would talk sh!t. During class if they started dissin me I got her eye contact. I would make a confused face. And say loud "No Jenny I will not have sex with you". Or I would say could you please quit trying to flirt with me.

Doing that made it alot better.

Goingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say f(u)ck that.

If they give you sh1t, you give them sh1t back. They mess with you, you anwser them. Don't let people get over you, because if you let them, they'll do it over and over again. Some guys used to make fun of me because I was a nice guy, treated everyone ok. They would start to make fun of me and I would ignore them... big mistake.

Do most of them treat you like that? There's something wrong with that. Those girls threat your guy friends ok?

Maybe they think you are a nice guy they can mess around and get away with it. If that's what's happening, you have to start hitting them back. Maybe you'll need to use neghits with some of those girls. Get up and "fight".

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore them...

Why do you want to be with someone like that anyway?

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything you say&do affects the ppl

(Sic)Knot, Welcome to SS.Com ... I think your emotions concerning this really aren't about girls being stupid or favortism in treatment to other guys, Rather than you feeling treated unfairly about your end of the stick. Where&how you decide to direct this anger might impact the way you will see things from then on or ppl about you... Instead of "Girls are stupid" Females can give you the most wonderful experiences ever and you can give them something wonderful in return too ;) Unfortunately this is also a double-edged sword. From what you mentioned in your post above & what your friends notice in you, It's Your Actions. In my real world experiences the guys that recieve the short end of the stick are because:

A) Unattractive/So ugly they'll make horses vomit
B) Actions/ " you could have at least told me the truth"

Instead you cud've paced the situation by re-stating she wanted to be alone and the reason for it, therefore putting the HER responsible for her words and NOT YOUR FEELINGS :)

I remember we were talking when you said " I want to be alone" and recently saw you with someone else, isn't this true?

and just ****y funny play along that if being with another guy is what she means by being alone, i wonder what's having a b/f and cheating on him really like for you? and respond to her anyway you'd like according to HER actions now. There you have it! Do this very clamly afterwards.

PS Becare not to Generalize that all girls are stupid

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't fight fire w/ fire

Originally posted by (Sic)KNot
Very Clamly Handle These Situations because if you get heated up you'll fall into thier hands by giving them the attention they want in the first place. At first, Ignoring them might seem like the best thing to do.... but it can also give off the implication that you're going to do nothing and it's alright to continue so confront them about it- mainly if they are messing w/u for no particular reason. If they stubbornly keep going at it... Make them feel stupid. Words are the best ways to make someone feel stupid, isn't that right Giovanni Casanova? ;)

Peace

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, did anyone get what my post means?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rip into those who would rip into you. Don't get mean about it. But be like James Bond. Clever responses