Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do Chicks Do This?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, okay. So have you guys had this experience where you meet a chick, she likes you, flirts back with you, gives you her number....and yall even end up fvcking a time or two (or more).

But, you get into an argument with the chick and you piss her off, now you guys are no longer "cool," and she goes on this tirade about how:

- You look gay
- You dress stupid
- You wear colored contacts
- You are ugly
- You are short

And all of this non sense, when BEFORE I pissed the chick off, she had NO issues with all of these supposed short-comings lol? I mean yes, I wear colored contacts because I look better in them than without. I could work on how I dress some more lol.

But you had NO ISSUE with any of this shyt before and if this shyt was so much of an issue, why were we fvcking? Why did you give me your number in the first place?

I mean is this just some feminist a.ss shyt here or what is this? Maybe I need to just stop dating black women.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They probably still don't have an issue with any of those things, they are just grasping at straws for ways that could possibly cut down your ego. That's all. You hurt them, they'll try to hurt you back with whatever stupid reason they can.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a feminist, just femlogic. She rationalizes why she's not ****ing you anymore. So all the blames are on you.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when my now wife found out i was ****ing someone else (plate spinning) she called me a black midget lol. I lol'ed IRL

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I mean is this just some feminist a.ss shyt here or what is this? Maybe I need to just stop dating black women.
Dude are you serious? This is common for ALL people and in ALL relationships.

Certainly not to the extreme you describe, but in the beginning guys and girls look at each other through the lens of NEW ATTRACTION and everything's groovy.

Then as it slowly wears off, they start to see each other in a more rational light. Read any MAINSTREAM dating advice site and they'll say things like:

"Be careful, the things you think are cute now will annoy you later on."

You're just taking a NATURAL PROCESS and accelerating it.

Heating them up quick, and then cooling them down quick.

HOW and WHY you are cooling them down so quickly is a question you might want to ask yourself.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with everything said above.

Usually, if she chews you out, it means you still have some effect on her emotionally. If she really didn't care about you, then she'd either just cut contact, or she'd try to let you off easy: "it's not you, it's me" "let's just be friends"

I will, every once in a while, get sent a wall of text listing all my shortcomings and/or everything I've done in the past that has pissed them off. Then, when I don't respond, or beg for forgiveness (like they're expecting me to), they'll eventually re-contact me and, either pretend they never sent those texts, or they'll go for round two-->In which case I'll still ignore and/or block.

Whatever you do----> don't engage with them when they act like this. Don't REWARD them by responding, arguing, any of it. If they attack you, then ignore/walk away, go ghost. They'll usually come back around, and when they do, as long as they're then being rational, that's when you can, if you wish, engage and decide your next course of action.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
when my now wife found out i was ****ing someone else (plate spinning) she called me a black midget lol. I lol'ed IRL
Midget. Typical Brits' use of words eh?

How about: bollocks, bellend, for fvck sakes, etc

Don't know why but I find that the Brits sound really cool when they curse and insult stuff.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Just dont let her disrespect. If a girl resorted to that I would simply called her a dumb kunt. Watch her gob hit the floor in .2 seconds. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only an extremely immature woman would resort to petty insults. I haven't been the recipient of this since I was about 14 years old, and it wasn't from anybody I'd even kissed.
If a woman is frustrated with me, she just cuts back on contact until we talk it over or just go our separate ways.

To answer your question - she already made a mental list of what she thought were imperfections, and she overlooked them in favor of your qualities. Then, when you made her feel insecure for whatever reason, she chose not to overlook them anymore and wanted to take your ego down to where she thought you took hers. It also shows that she's an extremely shallow person, focusing on things that have nothing to do with you as a person and what makes or doesn't make you a quality man.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Lol, okay. So have you guys had this experience where you meet a chick, she likes you, flirts back with you, gives you her number....and yall even end up fvcking a time or two (or more).

But, you get into an argument with the chick and you piss her off, now you guys are no longer "cool," and she goes on this tirade about how:

- You look gay
- You dress stupid
- You wear colored contacts
- You are ugly
- You are short

I've read a lot of your posts, and you seem like a pretty intelligent guy. Infact, I would bet that part of your game is being able to impress females on an intellectual level (ie., "This guy is way smarter then the guys I normally talk to). Just be careful of how intelligent some of these chicks truly are. The really stupid ones will use the insults you listed. The smarter ones will try to verbally rip you to shreds with much more eloquent insults when they're angry!

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they are cruel and heartless and get their panties wet by hurting someone that cares for them!