Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why didn't the hot stuck-up girl want me!!?

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

For some reason or another I've started posting here again.

Anyway, I would like to present something that's been on my mind as I've been reading through various posts (new and old).

I want to talk to you about what is known on this forum as the "HB", or "HB (insert high number here).

These types of girls are usually HOT, right? OK, fair enough. Good. We can agree on that.

I think we can also agree on the fact that this type of girl has been socialized in a way that has caused her to see men as beings that cater to her, kiss her a$$, buy her drinks and etc. These women are often approached, hit on, and are usually quite savvy at b!tching these men off who are interested in them. Usually, these types of girls are also involved in some kind of activity that glorifies or flaunts their sex appeal or sexuality. They may be strippers, models, shot girls, bar hostesses (or any other type of hired guns), or collegiate (or sometimes professional) squad girls (cheerleaders, dance team, pro sports squad girls, etc.).

Many of us begin studying this material for the sole purpose of picking up these types of women as they are usually very attractive and unattainable for most of us. We dream of being able to pick up the hot cheerleader in high school with the perfect body, perfect skin and perfect smile. Unfortunately, we wind up very frusterated and worse off for being mistreated by these types of women even though our intentions are sincere. Many of us lose hope in ever being able to attract these types of women and often will blame matters beyond our control (or immediate control) such as looks, income, race, and etc.

However, there are certain characteristics that we must learn about these types of women in order for us to succeed in the dating world. We must learn to see a woman for what she is as well as what she ISN'T. We must also learn to see OURSELVES for what we are and what we are NOT.

Many of us, especially once we start learning this stuff, love to analyze everything to death. I myself am pretty guilty of this sometimes, lol. Anyway, I think the main problem we have with these types of women is that we just cannot accept reality the way that it is. For instance, a hot woman disses us (for whatever reason). Instead of just thinking "OK, that's her business", we make it about us and immediately start asking ourselves "what did *I* do wrong, what was wrong with *me*" and we beat ourselves to death, over-analyzing. We make assumptions about ourselves and the woman that often hurt us more than help us.

THIS is the part where we must understand the concept of accepting reality.

The REALITY is this:

This is a hot woman. She's probably aware of her attractivness as she behaves like she is. This woman doesn't seem to be interested in dating me. The end.

Your ASSUMPTION is this:

This is a hot woman. She probably has her pick of men who are far more attractive than me. Her standards are too high to date a guy like me who would make her look bad which is exactly why she rejected me in the first place. Maybe I oughta not date girls like her or maybe I have to become what her opinion of "hot" is so that I can become successful. But how on earth am I going to do that? It's not like I can grow 9 inches in 6 weeks!

Let us take a look at the ASSUMPTION.

First of all, you do not know what her dating situation is like. The fact that she has her "pick of the litter" is an assumption that you've placed on the woman because you have idealized her attractiveness and made it into a manifestation of her holding higher status than you.

You also do not know why this woman rejected you. The bottom line is: This woman rejected you. That is all you know. Even if the woman happened to tell you that she rejected you because of something beyond your control there is no way of knowing if she is telling the truth. Nor does that constitute that her opinion is fact or relevent. A woman not thinking a guy is "cute" is largely opinion.

We must start looking at what WE aren't either. We are NOT experts on women. We will NEVER be experts on women. I don't care what anybody tells you but you won't be. If you were you wouldn't be attracted to them and that's the bottom line. Embrace not knowing (and not caring) why these types of women may or may not like you. Just keep living your life and improving as a man in all areas of your life. Not just picking up girls.

-Craig

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't read all this stuff anymore, but I will say this: I was at the bar with some buds, got some girls to come over and mingle with us.... we talked for a while, and I heard one girl say to the other "well what do you think?" "well, they're white!" (the were both hispanic, I would say they were attractive. I would do either one without hesitation... but me and my buds were white). The point is you will get rejected for all sorts of reasons, some you can help some you can't, some girls like pretty boys, some girls like bikers. Nothing to dwell over. The thing I have learned, is be yourself. No girl will respect a guy who changes himself to impress her.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Craig Reeves said:
I want to talk to you about what is known on this forum as the "HB", or "HB (insert high number here).

These types of girls are usually HOT, right? OK, fair enough. Good. We can agree on that.

Hot babes are usually hot. Yes. I can agree with that. What a revolution.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point of this thread is very weak.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your point?

I lost you ages ago, it seemed like you were going to emphasize one point and just go on about something else.

My mate said something similar to this.

About over analysing.

I don't think it's a good idea to over analyse, what we want to do is to make sure the conclusions and lessons we learn by analysing become first nature. To have our minds on seductive autopilot. People do take it too far, but there are also people that don't appreciate the power of analysing your personal experiences and don't do it enough.

The way to attractive extremely hot women is using the M3 model by Mystery. His method works extremely well, and i'm sure a number of you are very familiar with it, and a lot of you may even use it.

To attract extremely hot women, you have to

actively display your apparent non-interest.

Why? Because that's not what they are used to.

Was that the point of your thread? Cause i just found your solution. None of that other jargon about just "How Attractive Women Behave", you just need to change your game a little to suit the women you are gaming. Sure, you may lose a few sets here and there, but you can't say that you can't game any woman who acts b!tchy, cause most extremely hot women do.