Why did you start visiting this site?

Why did you start frequenting SoSuave.net?

• I sucked with women and wanted to fix it.

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • I was OK with women but wanted to get laid MORE!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I was fine with women but just wanted to help the struggling kids.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Self-improvement issues unrelated to women. Emotional, philosophical, and so forth.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Boredom. There was nothing missing from my life I thought this site could help with.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me preface this with one thing: statements like
"I could never get a girl to like me and it was making me depressed!!"
should most likely fall under one of the top three categories. I say this because if you were depressed for OTHER reasons, this is most likely NOT the site you would have chosen to help you. If your obesity was causing depression, you would have found a weight loss site. If the death of a loved one was causing depression, you would have found a grief counseling or some such site. But because it was chicks, you decided to stay here. In any case, use your best judgment.

This research is partially just curiosity, partially me wanting to help others, and partially me wanting to help myself.

So I will tell you my own extremely interesting story. I WANTED TO GET LAID!

I just turned 20. Yeah I was ****ing terrible with women. My life's history with women: one hook-up, with a friend's girlfriend who was just pissed at him (lol), no girlfriends, no lays, no nothing. I wanted to know why I was such a ****ing pathetic loser with women while other guys had no problems. The words to say, way to act, etc etc. Wanted to figure out what was wrong with me.

No underlying philosophical or emotional issues at heart, I just wanted to fvck some b!tches.

You?

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to get some insight after a really disastrous date.

I stayed to try to understand what goes through a guys mind better.

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here because absolutly sucked with women, I was starting college and still a virgin while all of my friends were getting laid. I couldn't get women to stick around long enough to get any and used what I learnt here to get a thiriving sex life