Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why did i attract many attention by dressing this way

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://img80.exs.cx/img80/7660/053178ae.jpg

Today everywhere I go, I was like getting greeted by many ladies, like before I was always getting the "look away/down" but just today... I felt like god

cheap black suit that was 2x bigger than my body bought at walmart - $15

jacket, I had this since high school, yeah it's like medium size or something like that - $25

getting checked out at, priceless

what has caused all the ladies suddenly attracted to me?

I am really confused

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dressed better, you would be getting checked out even more, man!
I realized this after my dressing like a little too casual in my first college semester, after I started dressing better it made a big difference.

also, if you "think" that certain clothes will improve your appearance, this will improve your confidence, which results in a more confident posture and facial expressions- however slight they might be.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im cheap as hell... I spend little money on clothes considering for how long I wear them. and i wasnt saying 'dress all pimped out' or anything.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well in our lovely vancouver, a decent looking clothes are $50~100+ EACH :(

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i hear you... the trick is to look around for sales... in some places you can get a nice shirt or long sleeve shirt for 15-20$...but pants...i havent bought pants in ages, i can never find anything worth buying below 50bux, even crappy jeans are expensive wtf. one day i just got pissed off and spent 100$ on 2 pants... ive used those pants for like 3 years and counting. so i guess it wasnt that bad. but it still hurts to shell out cash like that for just ****.

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dressing up makes a big change. You could even put some style in your casual clothes. At college, I wore my red pumas and AX zipup (both bought on sale). I was getting looks, the 6-7 would look and then away, a few of the hotties scanned top to bottom. Felt amazing all day ;)

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get more looks then when I was on that Gucci phase and more than all these thug wannabe's around here.

I think my look would fare well with an Asian guy:

Polo's,novelty tees,dark colored cargo(fawk camoflauge and khaki),sweats, ft jeans,all things that are your approriate size(m-l with me).With suede puma's and throw back low top sneakers from converse to adidas..like an old-shcool hiphop look.

Some accesories like a couple of skull rings or dog-tags,wristbands,etc.Nice celly,etc.

I don't mess with cologne cuz everyone smells like a department store nowadays it's really annoying,plus it gives me headaches.

I just use lotion,bodywash,spray..

My hair is pretty normal,I haven't seen many people with my type of hair..it's just normal.So I let it grow out a bit and just brush it comb it up and out afro-style when it's thick.Fade when i get it cut.

I got a clean shaven face with a goatee and a light mustache.Nothing else.

I only dress up when it's time to go out.And if I can get away it I don't.

^None of that is expensive except for the sneakers.I don't dress like the typical latino or black guy.But I don't really look like one either,people confuse me for indian-arab.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
well in our lovely vancouver, a decent looking clothes are $50~100+ EACH :(
everywhere decent looking clothes are above $50, man... it's the fashion mania;)

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow walmart is even in canada??? man theyre everywhere