Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why did God have to make women so emotional?

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
So my gf and and I have been doing ok lately. not great, but ok. Being bogged down with work stress really does not do wonders for a LDR, and i think it's really affecting my girl

Lately she's been hella stressed out and emotional, and it's starting to get serious.

Lately she been talking about how she feels like no one loves her, how she feels like i'm the only one who does, and how she doesn't think true love have been in her life at all

i'm like, that's bull.how can she say true love is not here when she's got friends, family, and a boyfriend who all adore her? i dont know what she thinks true love is supposed to be like, but what ever it is i think she's totally delusional about it, and her parents agree with me

her emotional tyrades are just the start. she's always been the Jealous type, but this just is getting out of hand. for some damn reason, she gets all Jealous and cold whenever i mention my female friend, or when my female friend wants to hang out with me

she sometimes even flips out because she thinks I'm fvcking the girl? lol Wat!? are you serious?! i mean how insecure can someone be? my friend is damn near engaged, and i'm happy for her, why would i want to tear that apart?

anyway, my girl always seems to think i'm going to, or am already doing stuff behind her back. not matter how many times i tell her that everything's fine, she always has that thought in the back of her head, and it tends to resurface from time to time. I just wish she would chill sometimes and stop worrying so much, cuz nothing's gonna happen

I don't know what to do. How do i help her? I don't want to Just next her, because i really love her, but i'm clueless as to how to get rid of her insecurities, worrries, fears, and depression.

what do you guys think?

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but i'm clueless as to how to get rid of her insecurities, worrries, fears, and depression.
She has to deal with these issues on her own. You are her boyfriend, not her psychiatrist. Offer your support. People have to find out who they are on their own, and it's just something you have to accept. If she's dragging you down with her perhaps you deserve better? Maybe she just needs time on her own? These are all questions you need to begin asking yourself.

I don't want to Just next her, because i really love her
Sometimes those are the most important nexts we have to make. Don't think you are the only guy around here who has had to next a girl he loved.

Take it from someone that tried an LDR, and got dumped, that they do not work. I thought my relationship was different, i didn't listen to any of the guidance from the older guys here, and i got kicked in the balls like i never have before. Live and learn.

It sounds like you aren't happy with the relationship. You can't fix her. You can offer her your support only but ultimately she has to figure stuff out on her own. My advice is to seriously think about moving on.

MightyMike

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
So they could care for and love all the babies that we dont really want...
I hope that was a joke. That's just about the most immature thing I've ever heard from any guy.

Vegas has got it down pat, I think. Putting your feelings aside, this girl has to work out her insecurities sooner or later, otherwise this relationship will not have a happy ending, whether you two ultimately end up together or not.

Insecurities are the seeds of destruction in a relationship, and no matter how much love you can give her, or how much support, she needs to get RID of those insecurities for the relationship to be able to continue at all. Jealousy like that is absolutely ridiculous - any woman who doesn't understand that her man needs to have other friends has very serious issues. And frankly, the fact that she feels unloved, means she probably has very deep-seated problems with trying to relate to others, which can be the cause of her jealousy in the first place.

Give her your support, no doubt, but also know that very few people have the capacity or the self-discipline to truly change themselves psychologically. I know that her at DJ forums we're all about change, but psychologically speaking, this is a whole other level.

Good luck man.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
MightyMike said:
I hope that was a joke. That's just about the most immature thing I've ever heard from any guy.
NO not a joke, you think it sis a joke cause you dont understand it, go study up on the effects of estrogen. And to be human is to be inherently insecure...

Reaction score
Ganandorf,

From Zelda right? I think thats where I know that name from.. Anyways man, I have been in a LDR for a few months with a girl I have known for 4 1/2 years. We have had a really hard time due to the fact that she is very much like your girlfriend in the jealous and emotional sense.

Okay, bottom line is this, women need to feel loved. Not saying you aren't making her feel that way, but a woman needs constant reasurance that you love her and want this to work. Again, I dunno how you are as a boyfriend, but in my experience, its a challenge man. I was a very busy person until just recently when I took a much more relaxed assignment. I didn't show her I cared and she went elsewhere to get it. So my advice to you is to ensure your communication is good, and express your feelings up front. I know the guys on the board will go against this, but you HAVE THE GIRL and when its long distance its not like you can really play the "I'm too busy to see you" games because you honestly can't even if you wanted to. So yeah, just realize they are all emotionally fvcked up, ALL of them, and decide if you are willing to deal or not.

I broke up with mine.. We are still very close, but not quite together these days. Good luck to you man

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about the same god who created mosquitos?

There's your answer right there!

Hey, according to Genesis, everything was going GREAT in the Garden of Eden up until Adam listened to Eve and did what she asked, and thus, "sin entered into the world, and death though sin" and the world's been a violent mess since and gotten worse, and I think the biblical example of what happens when you listen to a woman was written down eons ago as a warning.

How do I help her?... i'm clueless as to how to get rid of her insecurities, worrries, fears, and depression.
You are not her shrink. It's unfortunate that you became emotionally involved with a (seemingly) depressed person. You can only point her to the therapist's office.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Evolution is a mystery.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
NO not a joke, you think it sis a joke cause you dont understand it, go study up on the effects of estrogen. And to be human is to be inherently insecure...
So you are a great expert on the effects of estrogen that its influence completely influence fake desires and in reality no one have any genuine desire for them.

They can be just as controling of emotions as much they want to be along with as much discipline instilled.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
TheHumanist said:
So you are a great expert on the effects of estrogen that its influence completely influence fake desires and in reality no one have any genuine desire for them.

They can be just as controling of emotions as much they want to be along with as much discipline instilled.

LOL... It allows women to have "irrational" levels of emotional attachment that are necessary to make them stay up all night for 6 months while baby cries... i.e. unconditional love to give the baby a better chance for survival...

The downside is that the same irrationality negatively impacts their ability to make logical decisions in other inerpersonal relationships...