Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why chew steroids and pump Iron?

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Research based on what people say has very little value.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't think Latvia would be a great example either. Bodybuilding is probably not a big thing over there. In the Anglosphere muscle is really mainstream and becoming more so.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a 233 PAGE post on bodybuilding forum titled "were you treated differently after you lost weight"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=898532

not post, PAGES. and literally, 75% of them say women now go ape**** over them now that they are in shape. i actually posted in there though i won't disclose my ID on that site.

I believe Did Hard was the closest. here's the deal. this is about my figure

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/02/14/16407462/gallerypic/1IWvUt8T4JWgxrEwfk5hFIi9CvtDH219e.jpeg

my chest is bigger than that, my arm's aren't as big and my midsection isn't as small but not by much i have viable abs. I have a huge back/lats, bigger than this guy's, but i'm not big. As of today i'm 171 and i have to wear a belt with my 32 jeans/slacks. and to be my size i have stupid muscular thighs.

i don't say all that to brag just about everyone here knows i work out everyday and have for quite a while. i say that to say, this is what the study doesn't equate for.

lol, women don't think I work out. they really don't. the vast majority of women dont' seem to understand that just beucase you go to a gym and lift weights that you aren't going to be Jay Cutler or something. every girl who goes tot he gym with me or went when i was single would look at weights like they were the black plauge or something and wouldn't' touch them for fear of becoming she woman or some **** overnight. i tell a girl i'm going to the gym and 10 out of 10 of them wills ay "you don't need to get any bigger you are just fine the way you are" they dont' get it.

see women think of the gym in terms of the feminane. most women can stay skinny without going to the gym. my wife doesn't really do weights, does yoga, jogs, eats right, still has abs and she had a son 4 years ago. women don't understand that we have much more muscle than they do, much much more and to stay in shape / skinny for us, requires us to do different **** than it requires them to do.

I've been skinny. I've been fat. I've been skinny fat. I've been somewhat in shape, I've been ripped, I've been athletic, i've been jacked, I've been slim and ripped. at 135 pounds and 5'8, i got girls but i never got called "hot".

at 240 pounds i got called everything but a man

at 160 pounds with little muscle i spun plates, even good looking ones.

however at 170 pounds now with the above description.. 2 days ago i was at the DMV and some random chick was just starring me and ran into a door lol. that **** doesn't happen to me at 135. or my wife getting so embarrassed at her friends talking about me with my shirt off at a pool party she asks me to put it back on.

the only girls who truely LIKE skinny emo looking guys are the ones who know they can't keep a man like myself.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bckbreaker I can relate to a lot of what you have said, I am around your height and weight. I probably sit somewhere between 160 and 170 at 5''7 in barefeet or 5''8 in shoes. Since hitting the creatine and taking supps, I have been getting more attention, no doubt about it. I wear 30 jeans, my bench is 200 pound and am working to 5x5 and deadlifting 330 pounds working to 5x5. Probably describe myself as a manlet in that a little muscle goes along way. If I wear small shirts that give a really jacked look. I agree about women having a very feminine attitude to the gym, you will me the occaisional girl who is pretty baddasse, I have meet a few recently. Many do Crossfit.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it is probably the male equivalent to having silicon implaints, only difference you have to work at getting buff.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's too bad, SL! But you still got some months to try and get that look back before summer, I guess?

I just sent you a pic by PM, by the way. I know, I need more pecs... But the rest of my body is quite up there, right? :cool:

Last edited:

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wilko said:
Good to see another BW guy. Best part about BW is that it keeps me out of the gym - it's just a weird environment, I'm not a fan.

As an aside, no additional "cardio" BM?

When it comes to return on investment - I think most of the benefits (so far as access to more attractive women) are achieved with a fairly basic level of fitness. Seems to be a law of diminishing returns once you push past a certain point with your physique, i.e. an awful lot of extra effort for relatively little reward. Guys will have other reasons for taking it to that extra level, but I'm mindful that it doesn't make much economic sense when we're talking pure SMV.
I completely agree with this. I used to bike to school for homemade "cardio" but it got very cold here, so I am driving again.

I am just maintaining the current weight, which is not too hard as you said...

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Chinese guys are generally pretty gangly... most girls here prefer that skinny guy look.

700 Million girls can't be wrong.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just maintain a healthy exercise routine that includes moderate resistance training (weights) as well as moderate aerobic training. Don't neglect certain body parts. Eat a balanced diet.

After a couple of years of this you'll be healthy & fit and you will have maxed out your genetic potential. Make a lifestyle of it, stop looking obsessively in the mirror, and you'll be as attractive as you can be to women.

Maxing out your overall genetic potential in moderation is far more likely to get women hot for you than busting out 20" biceps. Unless of course you're going for trashy jersey shore gym rats. Then by all means, juice up, get your fake tan going, and put your gold chain on.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Just maintain a healthy exercise routine that includes moderate resistance training (weights) as well as moderate aerobic training. Don't neglect certain body parts. Eat a balanced diet.

After a couple of years of this you'll be healthy & fit and you will have maxed out your genetic potential. Make a lifestyle of it, stop looking obsessively in the mirror, and you'll be as attractive as you can be to women.

Maxing out your overall genetic potential in moderation is far more likely to get women hot for you than busting out 20" biceps. Unless of course you're going for trashy jersey shore gym rats. Then by all means, juice up, get your fake tan going, and put your gold chain on.
:crackup:

Zarky wisdom/humour. +1

By the way, What was the name of that shorty little Hercules bodybuilder champion who ended up murdering a girl with his wife and getting LWOP ?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
The Following is an article in an Australian Ladies COSMOPOLITAN Magazine,
Same readership tripped over themselves to see naked muscled steroid-using actors in Magic Mike.

Love it when revealed preferences trumped stated ones.