Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why can't we stop saying this nonsense about career/finances??

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I see the same bullsh*t advice regurgitated a million times on a million different forums. The advice of "forget about chasing women in your 20s, focus on your career and dating will happen naturally in your 30s. Women naturally seek successful men". What do I have to do kill this myth?

Women will never ever like you if you're not confident in your abilities with them and comfortable in your own skin. I don't give a f*ck how much money you have, how big your house is or what you drive.

I've been proving this true for 6 years now. I was making 100K at 23, 160K at 25 for god's sake. At the age of 25, that's probably top 0.000001 percentile in the country. I don't know anybody who makes that much that young unless they're a professional athlete or their parents are filthy rich. I bought my first house at 24 (probably top 0.000001 percentile there also), I bought a $70,000 lexus at 25...etc... This is in addition to being good looking, in shape and dressing super nice.

I still spent friday nights beating off at end of the night and having zero dating life because I thought it wasn't good enough and that women are impossibly unreasonable. This is what's going to happen to these people who have horrible social skills but somehow manage to become rich in their 30s. They will still think they're not good enough, they will still think women are impossible and will still put the ***** on the pedestal.

Being successful and in shape and what not is fantastic, but I can't believe the amount of people who give this advice of ignoring social development alltogether. It's so asinine. You need to be socially strong to be successful with women no matter anything else. Women are naturally very passive - they will not chase you. You have to pursue them but pursue them the right way so they're not disgusted by you, which is where social skills come in.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the same bullsh*t advice regurgitated a million times on a million different forums. The advice of "forget about chasing women in your 20s, focus on your career and dating will happen naturally in your 30s. Women naturally seek successful men". What do I have to do kill this myth?

Women will never ever like you if you're not confident in your abilities with them and comfortable in your own skin. I don't give a f*ck how much money you have, how big your house is or what you drive.

I've been proving this true for 6 years now. I was making 100K at 23, 160K at 25 for god's sake. At the age of 25, that's probably top 0.000001 percentile in the country. I don't know anybody who makes that much that young unless they're a professional athlete or their parents are filthy rich. I bought my first house at 24 (probably top 0.000001 percentile there also), I bought a $70,000 lexus at 25...etc... This is in addition to being good looking, in shape and dressing super nice.

I still spent friday nights beating off at end of the night and having zero dating life because I thought it wasn't good enough and that women are impossibly unreasonable. This is what's going to happen to these people who have horrible social skills but somehow manage to become rich in their 30s. They will still think they're not good enough, they will still think women are impossible and will still put the ***** on the pedestal.

Being successful and in shape and what not is fantastic, but I can't believe the amount of people who give this advice of ignoring social development alltogether. It's so asinine. You need to be socially strong to be successful with women no matter anything else. Women are naturally very passive - they will not chase you. You have to pursue them but pursue them the right way so they're not disgusted by you, which is where social skills come in.
You know whats great about it if the social development IS that weak. Once you start doing something about it, it will get better and grow and your confidence will soar.

The beautiful thing about this skill is it can be developed and grown.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I see the same GREAT advice regurgitated a million times on a million different forums. The advice of "forget about chasing women in your 20s, focus on your career and dating will happen naturally in your 30s. Women naturally seek successful men". What do I have to do KEEP IT GOING?

Women will ALWAYS like you if you're not confident in your abilities with them and comfortable in your own skin. I CARE ABOUT how much money you have, how big your house is or what you drive.

I've been proving this true for 12 years now. I was making 50K at 23, 60K at 25 for god's sake. At the age of 25, that's probably top 99 percentile in the country. EVERYBODY I KNOW makes that much that young EVEN IF they're a professional athlete or their parents are filthy rich. I bought my first house at 34 (probably top 90 percentile there also), I bought a $10,000 honda at 35...etc... This is in addition to being NOT good looking, NOT in shape and dressing SLOPPY.

I still spend WEEKENDS HAVING SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN because I thought it WAS good enough and that women are ALWAYS REASONABLE. This is what's going to happen to these people who have GREAT social skills but somehow DON'T become rich in their 30s. They will still think they ARE good enough, they will still think women VERY EASY and will still NOT put the ***** on the pedestal.

Being successful and in shape and what not is NOT fantastic, but I can't believe the amount of people who give this advice of FOCUSING ON social development altogether. It's so asinine[/QUOTE]

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try dating with NO money....

It's all about the Benjamin's...

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For 7 years of my life (when i was single) - i lived slightly above the poverty line. Drove a POS car. Lived in a small house that was a slight upgrade over a shack. Had more invested in the liquor in my kitchen than I had savings in a bank account. And my life (outside of ****ing women) was basically work a bs job, workout, drink, smoke weed, and play video games.

And I slept with over 100 women during that period. And some of those women belonged to very successful men.

I think being successful can be an advantage; but certainly not necessary or a "get in the ***** free" card.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your 20s you should be focusing on building your career and life, this is called product development. Chicks MUST take a back seat to that. Sounds like the OP has that under control, so he can afford to spend more effort chasing tail.

The advice is general because there are too many men that **** up thier lives in thier 20s by living to chase chicks.

If you are like the OP says... and doing as well as he is.... and you are only having 'dates' with Rosey Palm... then your problem is marketing and sales.... not product development.

What guys call "game" is just marketing and sales.... But you have to have a PRODUCT. No amount of game is going to work if you are a steaming tvrd. And if you happen to be a solid gold Rolex, well... that's not going to do you any good if you hide it under your sleave.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating and sex are two entirely different things. Women who want sex don't want to waste time going on a date. If you're trying to screen wife candidates, then yeah, having a job is going to help you get better applicants. But if you're just trying to get laid, that does not depend upon the amount of money in your pocket.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try dating with NO money....

It's all about the Benjamin's...
A BUNCH of successful daters have no money on their own. I'm not saying it's the right way to be, but they have something the women want. Or say or do what they need to hear.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy running around screaming LMS literally complained that he couldn't keep anyone around longer than a year...lol
Than you wonder why LMS is soo important.

They need money every year to find a new girl

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what's going to happen to these people who have horrible social skills but somehow manage to become rich in their 30s.
Most people don't have horrible social skills. Most people have average social skills. Which means the advice you think is so horrible is actually VERY GOOD advice.

Because people will average social skills will tend to increase those social skills as a natural outcome to focusing on their career. So by the time they are in their 30's, and have built a solid career (which almost GUARANTEES they will have build decent social skills) WILL HAVE VERY LITTLE ISSUES finding a decent women.

In addition, the path developing a decent career will teach one the necessary value of TRIAL AND ERROR learning, which is somewhat translatable into the dating scene.

Notice the advice is not IGNORE WOMEN AND SOCIAL SKILLS, focus ONLY on money, and gorgeous women will suddenly pop out of the woodwork and beg to be your sex slaves.

The advice is to pay LESS ATTENTION to women, e.g. don't CHASE pvssy, instead, work on your career skills which GENERALLY INCLUDE building up social skills.

Then when you SERIOUSLY enter the dating market, it won't be so hard to find a LTR type lady.

HOWEVER

Those with HORRIBLE SOCIAL SKILLS are statistical OUTLIERS for whom this advice is not intended.

Those with HORRIBLE SOCIAL SKILLS (perhaps four of five sigma to the left of the norm) need to FOCUS on social skills FAR MORE than average people with average people.

Those with horrible social skills need to do a LOT of extra work IN ADDITION to building a career.

You did not do that, which is why you are in the situation you are in. A rich guy with social skills (or deep issue that affect social skills).

Until you address that, you won't make any progress.

You also have a very common and modern problem.

You WANT much more than you can GET.

(you say you can get women, but not the high quality women you want).

You also seem to think that what you WANT is what you deserve.

But since you are unwilling to take responsibility for this, you do the very common human thing of EXTERNALIZING your problem.

So you have the INSANELY MODERN problem of :

I can't get what I deserve because the WORLD IS BROKEN!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes of being successful getting women I would bet on a young broke goodlooking guy rather then on an older wealthy average one.

In my opinion driving an old car while showing an amazing hairline is gonna be more useful than driving an expensive car while showing a danny devito hairline, but again many here will disagree.

Same thing with sharp clothes...no matter how cool that shirt is, its not gonna make your belly tighter, you shoulders broader or your arms bigger.

So of course you need to be succesfull but this is to get a great lifestyle and enjoy life, its gonna help with women too but not as heavily as many here believe.

A great look alone subcommunicates a lot of positive things to women and once they create an idea of you because of that, you will get the same bonus of being corporate CEO.

If your main and only goal is to get women, well I suggest you to work on your look first.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people don't have horrible social skills. Most people have average social skills. Which means the advice you think is so horrible is actually VERY GOOD advice.

Because people will average social skills will tend to increase those social skills as a natural outcome to focusing on their career. So by the time they are in their 30's, and have built a solid career (which almost GUARANTEES they will have build decent social skills) WILL HAVE VERY LITTLE ISSUES finding a decent women.

In addition, the path developing a decent career will teach one the necessary value of TRIAL AND ERROR learning, which is somewhat translatable into the dating scene.

Notice the advice is not IGNORE WOMEN AND SOCIAL SKILLS, focus ONLY on money, and gorgeous women will suddenly pop out of the woodwork and beg to be your sex slaves.

The advice is to pay LESS ATTENTION to women, e.g. don't CHASE pvssy, instead, work on your career skills which GENERALLY INCLUDE building up social skills.

Then when you SERIOUSLY enter the dating market, it won't be so hard to find a LTR type lady.

HOWEVER

Those with HORRIBLE SOCIAL SKILLS are statistical OUTLIERS for whom this advice is not intended.

Those with HORRIBLE SOCIAL SKILLS (perhaps four of five sigma to the left of the norm) need to FOCUS on social skills FAR MORE than average people with average people.

Those with horrible social skills need to do a LOT of extra work IN ADDITION to building a career.

You did not do that, which is why you are in the situation you are in. A rich guy with social skills (or deep issue that affect social skills).

Until you address that, you won't make any progress.

You also have a very common and modern problem.

You WANT much more than you can GET.

(you say you can get women, but not the high quality women you want).

You also seem to think that what you WANT is what you deserve.

But since you are unwilling to take responsibility for this, you do the very common human thing of EXTERNALIZING your problem.

So you have the INSANELY MODERN problem of :

I can't get what I deserve because the WORLD IS BROKEN!
He and many think "hot girls" are going to bypass rules of the game and be great caring partners.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
There are two ways that wealth/success can play into Increasing attraction, or better stated, there are two different types of women that pay heed to these things.

The first, of course, are the types of women who are attracted to wealth/success because they want to fund a lifestyle they cannot afford in their own; aka, the gold digger.

The other type is the woman attracted to the attributes of a man that can generate wealth and success. This is not typically conveyed through materialism, but through social structure, personality and ways of thinking.

You list off your accomplishments as if they are milestones listed in bullet format and displayed in a resume style.

This is not impressive to any woman who makes as much or more than you do, which means despite your success, you are only appealing to women who are incapable of generating their own success; women with either real or perceived personal issues and limitations that prevent them from getting their sh*t together.

In other words, you are conveying wealth/success to some degree but not the attributes that generate it.

This is why LMS isn't enough. It only works to attract one type of woman when the social and personable attributes that equate to it are not conveyed in kind.
the percent of attractive 23 to 30 year old women making even 100K, much less 180K, is like 0.000001%. I would be very happy to date a woman making 60K

the type to make 100K is not someone you generally want to date anyways...they're usually career obsessed, work way too many hours, etc... I want a woman with a good life/work/ family balance

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
When it comes of being successful getting women I would bet on a young broke goodlooking guy rather then on an older wealthy average one.

In my opinion driving an old car while showing an amazing hairline is gonna be more useful than driving an expensive car while showing a danny devito hairline, but again many here will disagree.

Same thing with sharp clothes...no matter how cool that shirt is, its not gonna make your belly tighter, you shoulders broader or your arms bigger.

So of course you need to be succesfull but this is to get a great lifestyle and enjoy life, its gonna help with women too but not as heavily as many here believe.

A great look alone subcommunicates a lot of positive things to women and once they create an idea of you because of that, you will get the same bonus of being corporate CEO.

If your main and only goal is to get women, well I suggest you to work on your look first.

what about men like me who are young, good looking, in shape, insanely successful, have a good social circle but are still permanently single?

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are gold diggers. The more qualities you have, the easier will be to have what you want. If you don't have a nice body, go work out. Don't have money? It will be better with it. Bad social skills? Learn to be more social. An so on... Girls keys are different. Some guys can get hot girls with no money, but the same guy will have locked doors to girls that wanna a guy with money. The same goes for other qualities. It is not rocket science. Be a MAN in all the spheres of masculinity (physical, intelligence, finances, knowledge, behavior), the best as you can. Results will come.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
We don't ban people because one person doesn't like them. If you don't like seeing his responses, put him on your ignore list.
you're kidding right?

every fkking thing he posts is a parody of my post. Complete troll

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a huge selection of the hottest NYC women in upper social tiers, 10-20 years my junior.

At any time I have a rotation of 3-5 of these type women with hardly any effort. My girls include not only 9s, but some are mini- or full celebrities, affluent trust fund babies, or from high-status families.

I attribute most of my success to looks and confidence/charisma. Money/status is the added bonus that cements me as the golden goose as opposed to the nightly fvckboy.

Dave, your problem is simply confidence. Genuine confidence in a facet cannot be present without a previous track record of success in that facet. You need to put yourself out there, pop your cherry and succeed to build the confidence naturally exhibited above.

Until you face your fear and approach or put yourself in social circles containing many hot women, you are going nowhere.